Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

*3 words*

Kelly Brook.

Enjoy.

:P

HEY YO KRUDLER! Spare ticket? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

I'll be on later since I won't be going out due to the Mayo minor's loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on tonight for a while anyhow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

would like to play with ye aswell sometime play at night
    invite me : psn : CodyCFC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

First proper game of Sabotage there :D never knew it was so much fun as I always hated spawn delay games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Awesome games tonight. That was a tough game of Sabotage on Karachi, but we still came out on top
    Flecktarn wrote: »
    I'll be on later since I won't be going out due to the Mayo minor's loss :(

Hey man,
    Whats your PSN?
    And Mayo lost? They were winning 0-13 to 1-04 when I saw it last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Il be back on again either late tonight or else tomorrow night , have to entertain my cousins for a few days so when i get a chance il pop online for a few games.
    Nice playing with ye all the last night, my win ratio improved a bit which was nice as i had been playing a lot on my own recently & always managing to end up on the losing team :(

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sabotage was immense as ever. Really loved that Karachi one as it was end to end and we were just going for the plant like the stubborn bastards we are :D Got plenty of last ditch C4 kills as they were planting and just raped with my uzi :D The Estate game was pretty decent too. They were only playing for kills and just camped in the house pretty much the entire time but we came through.

My connection was bloody dreadful after that so I really don't know how I got the score I did on Highrise HQ(53 kills and 17 assists(I love my assists like I always say!) :pac:. 1 bar for like 10 minutes or so in that match. Was a great comeback though as we were 90-170 at one point and brought it back to 175-185 I think before the timer run out.

Can't promise anything but I might be on later to play MW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey man,
    Whats your PSN?
    And Mayo lost? They were winning 0-13 to 1-04 when I saw it last

Canning464 J, I think I have you added already. I know, typical Mayo threw it away in the second half :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Ah yeah H, added you yesterday. Pity bought Mayo, no Connacht teams left in anything now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

EPIC games this evening. I played kinda ****e tho. Was on the ps3 too long today i think. .

I'd be up for another few games again tonight if a few of ye are on !

Get some red bull into ye lads :D

Oh and a couple of us had mics on today which was cool . Krudler , Leeg and myself afaik.

Have to say HQ Pro was really fun, not as much as our Sabo games, but pretty fun. :D Think I came out around 43-10-22 or something.

Karachi was the best, thinking we won, they defuse, they run with it, and a mad scramble back to our base haha. I'd say only for whoever had the harrier sent in, they would have defused. Wondering, is it possible to shoot down one of your own team mates harrier with a pred?

9-2 on SnD Sub Base, nothing spectacular but got a funny game winning kill. I'm in the centre corridor/room thing, see a red dot on my tar HBS silenced. Lob a semtex over the top building but miss, I know there's a guy up there. Run around and in the window with no glass, upstairs, see a guy sniping. Two shots with silenced Spas only hitmarkers. For the lulz I throw a flash, direct impact kill in killcam. Oatsey saw it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Dunno how 2 spas shots from around 6 foot didn't kill him but the killcam was brilliant!

Then some sniper retard tried to 360 me off the roof and failed with a hit detection. Took him and his mate out.

Gotta love them snipers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

said id ask first , does anyone mind if i add them as friends cause would be interested in playing a few games
    psn: CodyCFC

Scody94 wrote: »
    said id ask first , does anyone mind if i add them as friends cause would be interested in playing a few games
    psn: CodyCFC

Feel free, mine's Ith_mo_Spas

Mostly SnD, TDM, Dom and Sabo when Adnan's on ;)

Edit : Worst callout in history to Oatsey in Snd. He's down by the trucks in Skidrow, climbing the boxes. I should go A, he runs to A, when he gets there I type "B sz" lol

That sabotage on Karachi was great alright, really agressive the whole way through, especially at the end where the bomb was on the ground right by the enemy site and there was a mad skirmish for it, I just prestiged so am without cold blooded for the mo, and no stingers either :( soon though...soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bill_Le_Viking

hey guys - play all the ps3 call of duty games (mainly mw2) Would love ta play with some people off boards! PSN: Bill_the_Viking (send me a message if you add me so i know where u added me from)

I'll probably add you later on, but there's a thread at the top called "sharing gamertags", write your PSN there and it's more likely to be seen by people. Plus there's a list of around 30 people's names on there which you're free to add.

We're starting to have a few parties going , mostly Sabotage and Demolition, but a few other game modes included. Way better craic with people you know, more callouts than playing with randoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

sorry i took off mid game leeg.......spider related emergency!

(I have a serious spider phobia so its ok for me to be a bit ch :D)

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    sorry i took off mid game leeg.......spider related emergency!

(I have a serious spider phobia so its ok for me to be a bit ch :D)

no bother haha. "To be a bit ch" ?

• Advertisement

Loving the tactical games at the mo, sick of randomers doing the headless chicken thing

• Registered Users Posts: 53,862 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv just started playing MW2 there after being on MW1 for pretty long time

my psn is

headpunk

I still need to get use to the maps and different weapons etc

its such a big difference between mw1 and mw2

Krudler, what mic have you?

I have all the annoying prepubescent 12 year olds muted, and I can hear all their echo's through your mic :D

Snd, Demo, Sabo etc are all a nice change from TDM. Takes a lil more skill, especially with the no respawn or delayed respawn.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Krudler, what mic have you?

I have all the annoying prepubescent 12 year olds muted, and I can hear all their echo's through your mic :D

Snd, Demo, Sabo etc are all a nice change from TDM. Takes a lil more skill, especially with the no respawn or delayed respawn.

I just have the standard PS3 one, yeah I must turn down my tv from now on, or get a turtle beach headset :D

Fun games tonight, pain in the balls not having a ghillie suit or SOH pro, or ninja, or coldblooded pro, or the silenced TAR, or the SPAS grip (only 6 kills with it so far :eek:) been working on the UMP instead, got the silencer though woot :D Sabotage is great for racking up kills, was coming out with 30+ on some of them, handy for whipping through the challenges.

Also how nervewracking is it being the last man standing on S&D? knowing everyone else on the team is seeing what you're doing is tough, "dont fcuk up, dont fcuk up, dont fcuk up :D" enjoyed getting that spas kill on Wasteland though was a close one lol

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lee sorry for not getting back to you on PSN. Just clicked into my head I was meant to msg you just before I was going to get some Zzzz's. Me and my mates all kinda raged quit on FIFA and I just immediately turned off my PS3 while forgetting you.

I'm in work from 8-1pm, so I'll catch whoever is online for some Sabo or whatever after lunch time.

krudler wrote: »
    I just have the standard PS3 one, yeah I must turn down my tv from now on, or get a turtle beach headset :D

Fun games tonight, pain in the balls not having a ghillie suit or SOH pro, or ninja, or coldblooded pro, or the silenced TAR, or the SPAS grip (only 6 kills with it so far :eek:) been working on the UMP instead, got the silencer though woot :D Sabotage is great for racking up kills, was coming out with 30+ on some of them, handy for whipping through the challenges.

6 Kills, well man, I am ashamed! I've never really thought of the ghillie suit as making much of a difference, especially if the enemy team have thermal :(. Ump silenced and spas with grip/mags is all you need really

The sound from other people's mics only comes out through my headset, and not through the tv and my headset so that's a lil weird. Before when we were talking (Jtc94) we could hear ourselves through yours, christ above do I really sound that bad? :( I remeber saying "echo" and hearing "echo" back :D

Lee sorry for not getting back to you on PSN. Just clicked into my head I was meant to msg you just before I was going to get some Zzzz's. Me and my mates all kinda raged quit on FIFA and I just immediately turned off my PS3 while forgetting you.

No bother at all Ade. I'm just after seeing a leaflet on the fridge door, no electricity 9am to 6pm. **** YOU ESB :(

Will try to go mates after I get home from galway.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    6 Kills, well man, I am ashamed! I've never really thought of the ghillie suit as making much of a difference, especially if the enemy team have thermal :(. Ump silenced and spas with grip/mags is all you need really

The sound from other people's mics only comes out through my headset, and not through the tv and my headset so that's a lil weird. Before when we were talking (Jtc94) we could hear ourselves through yours, christ above do I really sound that bad? :( I remeber saying "echo" and hearing "echo" back :D

Yeah mic sound comes through my earpiece, so its wierd how you can hear it, I dont have it that loud, I thought it was the tv you could hear from my end.

The ghillie suit is handy if you have coldblooded pro, get into a bush or some long grass and its really hard to spot people sometimes, especially with no name over you.

Must get my spas grip tomorrow, I have steady aim on now but that'll be getting changed to ninja pro once I unlock it, prestiging sucks for this kinda stuff, still though, another lovely custom slot, thats 8 I have now, yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Anyone on now - paddy power poker is doin my head in!

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    Anyone on now - paddy power poker is doin my head in!
    Me me me!!!

Edit : Krudler, 8 really? I'm sick of having to change classes to make room for certain game modes and stuff. That's the only reason I wanna prestige, but I'm guna lose all my lovely perks, guns and attachments :( Convince me to prestige!

Re-Edit : Just prestiged, goodbye extended mags for Spas, I liked you, but not as much as another slot and the Third time charm title. Adios!

Advertisement