Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    For sure, message me however you can, will be online. Mw2 refuses to work on mine or my friends playstation (so it has to be UPC :confused::mad:) so am on Blops.

good games . stabbing in GG was hilarious with those irish lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LakesKeane wrote: »
    good games . stabbing in GG was hilarious with those irish lads

Hilarious alright, don't know how they stayed in so long :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Blops tonight anyone ?

Me and that Leeg fella on now :D

• Advertisement

anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sent a booster some hatemail yesterday. If he reports it and they look into it I reckon I'll be banned from the PSN for life.

My nat keeps flipping to moderate. Does this affect connectivity? Lag is so bad anyways I genuinely don't see much difference. Put in MW2 this weekend it's much better than MW3.

Yeah you want an Open NAT.

Since getting a new router from Eircom. It's been a fussy little yolk. Seemingly Open in CoD games, Assassin's Creed games, Uncharted and so on, but yet, Moderate on all EA games :-/

Since getting a new router from Eircom. It's been a fussy little yolk. Seemingly Open in CoD games, Assassin's Creed games, Uncharted and so on, but yet, Moderate on all EA games :-/

Heard ya the first time :P *troll face*

• Advertisement

-Ade- wrote: »

EA :mad:

If anyone is up for some blops give us a shout. In the mood for some blackbirds!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Must really get back into it. Miss the craic we all had.

Quick Question anyone buying blops 2

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Must really get back into it. Miss the craic we all had.

Quick Question anyone buying blops 2

I surely will buy it

RIIIIIIIIIIISSSEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

LakesKeane wrote: »
    RIIIIIIIIIIISSSEEEEEEE

Lol its freaking dead around here! Everyone's off playing other crap like Fifa13 or Battlefield even the Mods! Whereas I have stuck with my beloved COD games all year round! Stuck it out on MW3 to Prestige 20 Level 80, removed said disc and replaced with Blops to getting into Treyarch's (50 Shades of grey) Cod mode! Have to say don't miss MW3 altough might stick it in to see what the new maps are like and then go back to Blops fantastic Gun Games!:cool:

You've done well, cos it's a steaming pile of ****e imo! Roll on blops 2 !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I've stuck with COD since MW2. There's always one of 'em in the few games I'm playing at any one time. COD's saved me a fortune in games over the years

As I said on Skype last night to you Eamo ;)

But yeah, I still occasionally hop onto CoD4 every now and again. But only for a few games here or there due to TDM being dull as dishwater and Yank hosting too often which means a 2 bar far for little ol moi. Only so much carrying that can be done :D Plus I'd like to mess around with other guns but I simply can't due to lag. But yeah, with Battlefield 3 having been so entertaining, then the DLC all throughout the summer which was varied and mostly fun, now FIFA and soon.. Assassins Creed III(!) as well as Hitman. Going back to BF3 then, there is DLC in December or January too.

I'm not sure if I'll rent it straight off the bat till after Xmas if I'm honest with myself. If I rent something, as rarer as that has happened over the years since I was a kid. I give my whole attention to X game for that period. I couldn't say I'll do that for BOPS2. Things change though, so we'll see.

Wonder how many of the lads are gonna get blops 2. I'm looking forward to it. Manly just to have a bit o banter with the boardies lads again :D

• Advertisement

yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Wonder how many of the lads are gonna get blops 2. I'm looking forward to it. Manly just to have a bit o banter with the boardies lads again :D

I'll get it but certainly wont be running out my door on release day to get it. I don't even know when release day is (November sometime) but I'll pick it up at some stage..

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'll get it but certainly wont be running out my door on release day to get it. I don't even know when release day is (November sometime) but I'll pick it up at some stage..

Ye i know , i was watching something on youtube , and people have gameplay videos, i was like oh ye thats out soon :P

It's no craic without a few on, that's fer shure

27707678.jpg

Happy now? :pac:

Just message on here, PSN or Skype(!) if you want a few games mate :)
    If I'm on the PS3, so long as I'm not playing Pro Clubs or focusing on nailing down something in Ultimate Team trading I'll hop on.

Enjoyed the few games last night, even if I was somewhat distracted, especially during Death Valley. Hence why my ATV was in the middle of nowhere seemingly :p

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Happy now? :pac:

Just message on here, PSN or Skype(!) if you want a few games mate :)
    If I'm on the PS3, so long as I'm not playing Pro Clubs or focusing on nailing down something in Ultimate Team trading I'll hop on.

Enjoyed the few games last night, even if I was somewhat distracted, especially during Death Valley. Hence why my ATV was in the middle of nowhere seemingly :p

Was good fun! I just thought twas funny how I bought it and then everyone bought new games! Bad timing on my behalf, its what I get for being a cheap ass n broke! :D

I just tend to get addicted to one game for good while.. Went on a MGS binge, then a Final Fantasy binge. Feel a BF one coming on now and will prob have a Blops2 binge whenever I pick it up!

How much does MW3 trade in get you anyone know? Store credit?

Was good fun! I just thought twas funny how I bought it and then everyone bought new games! Bad timing on my behalf, its what I get for being a cheap ass n broke! :D

I just tend to get addicted to one game for good while.. Went on a MGS binge, then a Final Fantasy binge. Feel a BF one coming on now and will prob have a Blops2 binge whenever I pick it up!

How much does MW3 trade in get you anyone know? Store credit?

You'll get about 6 buttons, and some pocket lint

You'll get about 6 buttons, and some pocket lint

Figured as much. Have a good few games I just dont play so must trade them in even if it is for next to nothing.

What sickens me is that I had 30 something euro worth of store credit with GAME.. Gone forever!

Figured as much. Have a good few games I just dont play so must trade them in even if it is for next to nothing.

What sickens me is that I had 30 something euro worth of store credit with GAME.. Gone forever!

Ah no thats a pain, i don't like trading in games , only because you get so little back, i remember trading in over 20 games(back in the day) to get some GTA whatever.

The game was great but it was my only game after that :(

• Advertisement

Ah no thats a pain, i don't like trading in games , only because you get so little back, i remember trading in over 20 games(back in the day) to get some GTA whatever.

The game was great but it was my only game after that :(

I don't like trading them in either.. Really feels like a proper rip off but its better than having them sit there doing absolutely nothing!

I always think to myself, I must just put it up on adverts.ie but I get to lazy.

Advertisement