Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Played with perrin last night.I was terrible

No you weren't dude,I think we only lost 1 game and that was cause we were the only 2 capping flags

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Nobody on anymore :( Good fun in a party

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Nobody on anymore :( Good fun in a party

Oh there's ppl,just gotta know where to look

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If people ask me on skype ill generally come on as I'm a bum and am doing nothing most days. Think I'm in the dead skype chat though, Ade removed me from the other one after some Liverpool banter :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

AdamD wrote: »
    If people ask me on skype ill generally come on as I'm a bum and am doing nothing most days. Think I'm in the dead skype chat though, Ade removed me from the other one after some Liverpool banter :P

Yep, instead of being drawn into a pointless trolling conversation. I got rid swiftly. Cut at the root and all that jazz. I admittedly had forgotten to add you back. Hold my hands up and say that, my bad. Though the other lads could have you added you at anytime, maybe they forgot too? Who knows. I mess delete some people and usually add them back within a minute as they can testify too.

If you had asked me on Skype, Twitter (think you unfollowed me on there) or here though, I would have added you back. CoD chat room is dead, but I shall add you back nonetheless later on in the day or one of the lads will if the want to beforehand.

___

Once upon a time ago, in a not too distant past, there was a time I was subbed to this thread, a time where it was bustling with life and could have responded quicker :( #peoplepower

:p

• Advertisement

-Ade- wrote: »
    Yep, instead of being drawn into a pointless trolling conversation. I got rid swiftly. Cut at the root and all that jazz. I admittedly had forgotten to add you back. Hold my hands up and say that, my bad. Though the other lads could have you added you at anytime, maybe they forgot too? Who knows. I mess delete some people and usually add them back within a minute as they can testify too.

If you had asked me on Skype, Twitter (think you unfollowed me on there) or here though, I would have added you back. CoD chat room is dead, but I shall add you back nonetheless later on in the day or one of the lads will if the want to beforehand.

___

Once upon a time ago, in a not too distant past, there was a time I was subbed to this thread, a time where it was bustling with life and could have responded quicker :( #peoplepower

:p

I unfollowed you because you tweet a lot about stuff I'm not particularly interested in like Football betting or the German league.
    If that skype chat is dead too then theres no point, everyone seems to be in both I just figured if they weren't using 1 they must have been using they other but it looks like they don't.

Well I added you back to the chat a couple of days ago anyway.

Face-off anyone? Add Doyier on psn and adam.doyle242 on skypes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Anyone for Mw3 or BLOPS tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

FINALLY moved back in :pac::pac::pac:

The poor playstation is currently hiding in a box somewhere, but it should playable by tonight,

so i'll be up for a few games of anything:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Trying to get a fix of Mw2, but I'm having awful problems. As soon as I sign in and then try to load the game it kicks me from the disc as the IW logo is loading.

I deleted/re-downloaded the patches.
    I've tried a different Mw2 disc in the same ps3 and it still didn't work.
    My friend tried my disc in his ps3 and it worked.

I completely re-formatted the playstation and several hours later I tried it, and it's still happening.

Any ideas? o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Trying to get a fix of Mw2, but I'm having awful problems. As soon as I sign in and then try to load the game it kicks me from the disc as the IW logo is loading.

I deleted/re-downloaded the patches.
    I've tried a different Mw2 disc in the same ps3 and it still didn't work.
    My friend tried my disc in his ps3 and it worked.

I completely re-formatted the playstation and several hours later I tried it, and it's still happening.

Any ideas? o.0

Same thing happened to me, I ended up taking my playstation apart to clean the blu ray drive lens and the regular lens, it was a pain in the hole tho to get it all back working, if ya know what you are doing then do that, if ya don't know what ya are doing then just get a cd lens cleaner and see if that sorts it out for ya, its a major pain in the face I kept getting Disc read error on MW3 and MW2 wouldn't even load, so if ya do that its gonna work again, **** builds up on the lens over time, so ya have to clean it, I used Sugar soap on my one, with a cotton bud and then just dried it with a second cotton bud,

I know how to fix it... but it involves apricots, a bin liner bag, 3 badgers, a cotton bud, a betting slip saying Dortmund -1 and you're sister's pony you were rambling on about earlier on Twitter.

Cookie cutter is optional as well.

I know how to fix it... but it involves apricots, a bin liner bag, 3 badgers, a cotton bud, a betting slip saying Dortmund -1 and you're sister's pony you were rambling on about earlier on Twitter.

That pony was badass.

I got 8/5 at City Sport bookmakers for the -1!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

We have Arrived

Scody94 wrote: »
    We have Arrived

Nazi badgers?

Tuam born n bred pikey pony with laser guns and sporks >>> badgers

Tuam born n bred pikey pony with laser guns and sporks >>> badgers
    honey-badger.gif

Scody94 wrote: »
    honey-badger.gif[IMG][/img]

Vicious Animals :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Anyone on MW3/BLOPS tonight?

Anyone wish to partake in some Blops games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,987 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I was saving my 2,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 1,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Balfie with his "rage" on Kells shiite!

Just because he's ditched the PS console, there's no need to go migrating across and vent your hurt feelings from missing him.

Everyone knows that have an epic bromance with Kells, you always had, so it was easier for him to switch consoles.

Anyways! 2000th post, woo an' all that shiite!

BRROOOOOOOMMMAANNNNNNNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

da fuq ?

Magill wrote: »
    da fuq ?

i second that motion

Gotta love kells

Few nice games of blops last night with Eamo, went something like 9-13 on caps-defends on Radiation with the AK :)

Up for a few games over the weekend Lee?

Double XP for BOPS according to Treyarch and Vahn, no idea how long for.

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Up for a few games over the weekend Lee?

For sure, message me however you can, will be online. Mw2 refuses to work on mine or my friends playstation (so it has to be UPC :confused::mad:) so am on Blops.

Advertisement