Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3: Armoured Kill

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

So in other words it's twice as hard to take down but takes 30 seconds longer to spawn. Yeah, nice one DICE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

wouldnt say its twice as hard as all missles/iglas still deal same damage.
    they shouldve just dropped the damage over distance for mobile aa. If the gunship is directly overhead you should have every right to blow it out of the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

so its now gone from 60 - 120 , better but still wouldnt go near RUSH on AK . Its good for TS & CQ though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The Delay between gunship spawns has been increased from 90 to 120 seconds in Rush mode.

With a 50% increase in spawn time for the gunship,

Does that make sense or have I just gone daft?

Think they mean it was 60 seconds when AK first game out at first then 90 and now 120 . When you back on man ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

So lads quick question havent not played bf3 since close quarters was released is it worth me going for the premium now? (having only bought B2K pack) dont think id have any interest in the close quarter maps but would really like to give AK a bash. Would i be best off just getting AK on its own and then getting the last two packs when there released seperately if there any good. Or just getting premium for the added features early access etc.

If you've already payed for B2K then I think there is no point at all getting Premium. If you hadn't bought B2K, then it would be an OK deal, but now it'd probably be cheaper to buy the DLCs individually. Unless of course you want all the shiny premium soldier upgrades... :D

Soby wrote: »
    Think they mean it was 60 seconds when AK first game out at first then 90 and now 120 . When you back on man ?

was on there last week end. Just played a bita normal BF (dont have any DLC) with Ade for few hours.. was bit of a laugh!

Will be on again sat night me thinks

Still in 2 minds bout getting the DLC or not..

As i said get your butt on skype and we will sort out gamesharing premium

Soby wrote: »
    As i said get your butt on skype and we will sort out gamesharing premium

ah your a sound lad!!! might see bout it over the weekend! I'll get ya back.

• Advertisement

Decryptor wrote: »
    If you've already payed for B2K then I think there is no point at all getting Premium. If you hadn't bought B2K, then it would be an OK deal, but now it'd probably be cheaper to buy the DLCs individually. Unless of course you want all the shiny premium soldier upgrades... :D

Yeah I think it works out 5 euro cheaper now if i were to buy AK and the two remaining packs. Though for the extra fiver I do get alot of features most of them useless but some like the early access will be nice and the shiny soldier upgrades do sound very tempting haha think ill just bite the bullet and buy it tomorrow :P

Also does craggy island still be active these days? was the only server i use to play on.

IgsTer wrote: »
    Yeah I think it works out 5 euro cheaper now if i were to buy AK and the two remaining packs. Though for the extra fiver I do get alot of features most of them useless but some like the early access will be nice and the shiny soldier upgrades do sound very tempting haha think ill just bite the bullet and buy it tomorrow :P

Also does craggy island still be active these days? was the only server i use to play on.
    That's the shot :D
    Craggy's gone down a lot, most of the regulars are off playing other games like DayZ and some playing Planetside 2. I'm also back at college so I'm only on at the weekends. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Gunship changes are muck.

AK Rush is ****e. Kills me

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I think the problem with Craggy is that there are still a few regulars playing but there's nobody on the server to attract them in. We need to organise some regular times or just hop into the server for a bit and see if others join.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

5uspect wrote: »
    I think the problem with Craggy is that there are still a few regulars playing but there's nobody on the server to attract them in. We need to organise some regular times or just hop into the server for a bit and see if others join.

well if anyone wants some easy kills and sees me online invite me to craggy. I'll be sure when i'm away from the PC that i close battlelog so when you see me online i am online (compared to last while!)

would be better craic especially when teamspeak is being used.

Not perfect i know but at least thats 2 in there.

apart from that the schedualed times would work really well too i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

actually anyone up for taking my tags tonight? try and get a full server going?

Ah thats a shame about craggy there use to always be people on playing everynight from 7 till late on teamspeak and all was some craic. :D

Hopefully things will pick up and can get back to some regular games on there. Just need to get some sort of night organised every week for us to all hop on.

so I went ahead and bought the auld premium tonight (thanks anyway Sean) coz I really wanted to give AK a go!

Have to say I was loving the few games I played! great craic altogether!

I normally prefer playing rush but just stuck to Conquest after reading all the bitching and I really did enjoy it!!

Loving the huge maps and the vehicle warfare!

hypermuse wrote: »
    so I went ahead and bought the auld premium tonight (thanks anyway Sean) coz I really wanted to give AK a go!

Have to say I was loving the few games I played! great craic altogether!

I normally prefer playing rush but just stuck to Conquest after reading all the bitching and I really did enjoy it!!

Loving the huge maps and the vehicle warfare!

frabz-OH-NO-HE-DIDNT-f88c28.jpg Just think I was Cody :P.. Haha no worries play with ya 2mz if your around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

A massive MEH to the whole thing.

• Advertisement

131817600494.jpg

Brain fell outa my head last night obviously!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I've decide the most fun you can have on AK is in either the Mobile Artillery or the Mobile AA. I just keep getting kicked from servers when I am in either of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I've decide the most fun you can have on AK is in either the Mobile Artillery or the Mobile AA. I just keep getting kicked from servers when I am in either of those things.

I hate when I'm just sitting there minding my own business, when the place starts exploding around me and die! Fecking artillery!

I feel like actually kicking the person! :P

Nothing more satisfying than getting a kill with the artillery though :)

I hate when I'm just sitting there minding my own business, when the place starts exploding around me and die! Fecking artillery!

Having really given the artillery trucks a proper go yet.. only played 4 game of AK so far.

When I first saw the trucks I didnt know what they were there for? thought it was some sort of novelty vehicle they put in for the laugh.. Then I realised it packed rockets! Must give it a go! Looks like fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

After a week or so of playing this, i gotta say i like. Rush is actually pretty good on a Mic only server. challenging like. Love taking down the gunship as well. and the quads are great! might be a bit rose tinted though as my 1080p monitor arrived yesterday, after years of playing xbox on a CRT screen. i can never go back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not overly fond of AK myself.

Poxy snipers all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Having really given the artillery trucks a proper go yet.. only played 4 game of AK so far.

When I first saw the trucks I didnt know what they were there for? thought it was some sort of novelty vehicle they put in for the laugh.. Then I realised it packed rockets! Must give it a go! Looks like fun!

They are good! Robbed an enemy one earlier after he was killed fixing it, and a tank destroyer arrived on seen to capture a flag in front of me. I was down a hill a bit and all my team ran off on me!

Jump into rocket control, and 1 barrage took out the destroyer, I was about 50 feet away from him! :D

Also I find AK to be infuriating and amazing in equal measures!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Johnnybecool

They are good! Robbed an enemy one earlier after he was killed fixing it, and a tank destroyer arrived on seen to capture a flag in front of me. I was down a hill a bit and all my team ran off on me!

Jump into rocket control, and 1 barrage took out the destroyer, I was about 50 feet away from him! :D

Also I find AK to be infuriating and amazing in equal measures!

Any of you lads in a platoon? In mad to get a proffeasional teamwork game goin, getting bored of running round on me own and the others not covering me!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Chopper flies towards me, about to fly over me, I shoot long range artilary missiles, and on their way up, hits the chopper :D Have killed two choppers this way :P

• Advertisement

27707678.jpg

Advertisement