Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

still space?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    Aww your so romantic.. remembering our first date like that!:o

yep. I'm liking this so far..........

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Me and Eamo tearing **** up like the good old days! :)

Fun session that.

Good games, enjoyed them a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Anybody playing tonight, i'm still at level 20 though :o

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Anybody playing tonight, i'm still at level 20 though :o

Doesn't matter. I was playing last night, started out on 7 I think and ended up at 27 or so in 2 hours? You'll race through them. A great sub machine gun, the mp7, is available anyway.

The amount of people who don't have Nuketown on my friends list is well.. odd!

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    The amount of people who don't have Nuketown on my friends list is well.. odd!

Is it high or low

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Is it high or low

Far too low. I played it entirely on my own but for a couple of games with Eamo last night. Seemingly no one has it it!

Get good scores, but anyone who plays Nuketown solo knows that you'll get your fair amount of crap as well be it due to yourself, teammates, joining games mid-way or whatever. But overall, Nuketown in this game feels different, and not in a good way more often than not which is very disappointing.

Far too low. I played it entirely on my own but for a couple of games with Eamo last night. Seemingly no one has it it!

Get good scores, but anyone who plays Nuketown solo knows that you'll get your fair amount of crap as well be it due to yourself, teammates, joining games mid-way or whatever. But overall, Nuketown in this game feels different, and not in a good way more often than not which is very disappointing.

The nuke town version was hard to get , I couldn't find it. So I gave up.
    Don't worry though , we'll join you for the other maps :p

• Advertisement

Anybody having trouble joining games with people on your friends list, i managed to join Ade for a game before i got kicked, then couldn't join again

Heading on around 8 if anyone wants a few games. Hardpoint on the vanilla maps or Nuketown preferably! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Getting constant freezes when trying to play Black Ops 2 online starting to get really annoying.
    Anyone else having same problem? I keep having to restart console every time.

ollie1 wrote: »
    Getting constant freezes when trying to play Black Ops 2 online starting to get really annoying.
    Anyone else having same problem? I keep having to restart console every time.

Happened to me last night, just downloading the new patch, might fix it

Hopping on now

Kenno hop on around 7 if you can. Me, Finical and Eamo are gonna play a few around then.

Kenno hop on around 7 if you can. Me, Finical and Eamo are gonna play a few around then.

Ah only seeing this now, coming on, though be warned i have been drinking :p

Think one or two of the lads above have added me but my friends list was full. I'll delete some names I haven't played with in months if not years(!) and add you then.

Oh and we faced a fair few clans earlier but destroyed them. Was enjoyable.

Oh and we faced a fair few clans earlier but destroyed them. Was enjoyable.

The Spanish on the yacht level were hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Do ye play on psn Lads if ye do add me polo086 just got black ops 2 wanna play with few peeps on here

• Advertisement

steven087 wrote: »
    Do ye play on psn Lads if ye do add me polo086 just got black ops 2 wanna play with few peeps on here

Add me if you want, same name as boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Newbie to Shooters, as my K/D shows :D

PSN:joxers64

I've added a few names after clearing my friends list somewhat. But I have to say, and I think I speak for Eamo as well here after last night, but if you're gonna play and then rage quit.. well probably best not to add either of us.

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

If you see me online on PSN... its not me.. my bro has somehow taken me from a 2.9 k/d 4 w/l to a near negative in both in the space of 2 days ! :P

If im ever on, it'll only be on weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

ive switched from the darkside.. aka battlefield

psn: Griefa

Magill wrote: »
    If you see me online on PSN... its not me.. my bro has somehow taken me from a 2.9 k/d 4 w/l to a near negative in both in the space of 2 days ! :P

If im ever on, it'll only be on weekends.

KD can be reset after each prestige, which is what i'll be doing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I help run a small to medium community of online PS3 Gamers that play various games. COD, FIFA, BF3 etc.. and are looking for more players to join our band of brotherz.
    Ill be running up the Black ops 2 operations for us and that includes clan matches, general gaming nights and zombies so you'll always have someone online to play with!
    We're all a very friendly bunch of lads from all over, mostly from the UK, Ireland, Canada and america.
    We have our own website and projects that we do so if your interested send me a message!
    PSN= Klair88

Looking forward to joining new members!

www.bandofbrotherz.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Hey lads,

Can i play with you ?? :P

Tend to play with randomers online but would love to get involved in a clan. Domination is my fav.

Slattsy is my PS3 username.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Audioslave82

Hi all.

I got pointed towards this thread after submitting a post seeking an Irish based clan on CoD black ops2 PS3.

I have a Mic, very active, mature, kd ratio is only 1.36 at present ( 11 year old son just start playing) and I'm interested in tactical play but not so much that fun can't be had too

Advertisement