Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Lads when do ye play?I would be willing to play.Not very good but a team player.

I'll add you, whats your psn ? Ill invite you tonight

EDIT: you have to recite the lyrics to 'Hit me baby' by britney spears once you join the lobby as part of the induction process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Followed by an encore of "I'm a barby girl"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I still need to get an add for the brds xbox clan. On tonight making use of dbl xp weekend. Always miss them for on reason or other

greenman09 wrote: »
    I still need to get an add for the brds xbox clan. On tonight making use of dbl xp weekend. Always miss them for on reason or other

You have a ps3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Same as username.I dont have a mic so I will have to pass on the singing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Played against another booster. This time a french guy with a 14 k/d. Where are they all comin from? :confused: (He gotten taken down also)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Sorry for bailing on ya last night Balfie.. just wasn't feeling it!! was sucking badly and just decided to chill with a bita mind numbing infection..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

greenman09 wrote: »

I'm not sure how the hell ya expected me to find this on the PS ALN thread.... I've invited you twice already. This is the last time I'm sending the invite. All you have to do is accept it in elite there through the invites section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hypermuse wrote: »
    Sorry for bailing on ya last night Balfie.. just wasn't feeling it!! was sucking badly and just decided to chill with a bita mind numbing infection..

Tis no bother mate, search can get tedious at times.. I like it tho.. Was lookin at my elite stats, I've 5 hours played on search and somethin like 80 hours on domination.. I get sick of domination.. It can be very tedious..

Do try an mix it up,? Was playing headquarters the other night, an the spawns are just seriously messed up.. Good craic tho, we were losing by about 200 points and pulled it back.. Good craic..

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Know chances are slim but is anyone ever on early evening at all, I usually go on for a couple hours before wife comes home and moans about quality time from around half 4 or so and could do with some help on Dom cause it seems everyone has decided it's now the new TDM and forget about capping flags! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Alright Lads,

Long time no see, :p

I'll be on tonight, have to get one or two sessions with you lot before i head off to Oz for a month.
    Will Skype you lot later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

it was nothin against any of you that I left the skype conversations.

I was explaining to Dave earlier on, there was times I would log onto skype and it could take half an hour to an hour sometimes to load all the chat, sometimes 2 to 3 thousand messages. I don't use skype enough to be in a chat like that, between the 2 chats it was takin too much an freezing my computer too much.. Especially when I only sign onto skype sometimes once in 2 months.

Jus wanted to explain that to ya's lads, it was nothin against any of ya's it was the heartbreak of waiting on them to load an crashing my computer..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

quiet around these parts these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Aye, ever since I stopped playing its gotten quite dead on PS3 it seems ! :p

More like me actually

or skypeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

I'll probably be playin blops tonight if anyones on. Havn't even gone near the ps3 for awhile and got the itch to kill things

Good games tonight with Cody and Perrin in Kino. I didn't get less than half of Cody's kills, nor need to be revived almost 50 times .. no sireeee :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Good games tonight with Cody and Perrin in Kino. I didn't get less than half of Cody's kills, nor need to be revived almost 50 times .. no sireeee :rolleyes:

thats what happens when I play zoms.. I'm so bad at it.. I really just make it harder for everyone else I'm sure :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I like the new map Overwatch, and since when has gun game and one in the chamber been on mw3? they're in the community playlists now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

good times is right , perri is one funny fúcker lol

82959928f06b01d4379dcd07ff386d66

• Advertisement

good times is right , perri is one funny fúcker lol

82959928f06b01d4379dcd07ff386d66.png?1333198662

If anyone would like to play blops or mw3 tonight I'll be on. Having some cracking games over the past few weekends solo.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

MIGHT play BOPS later.

Should have hopped on and played some zomgheys had I know there was space for a fourth last night :s

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

-Ade- wrote: »
    MIGHT play BOPS later.

Should have hopped on and played some zomgheys had I know there was space for a fourth last night :s

Blame Lee,not for any particular reason just do

so that settles it , ye 3 are playin zombies again tonite :p

Was drinking last nite Cody... Ps is in sligo and I'm home,stream it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

anyone on tonight after the barca game

gizz an invite if anyone sees me on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Any one on ... I will be for the next while if any one fancys a game ... Psn zico77

• Advertisement

Thomasheen :cool:

Advertisement