Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Definitely on for a few games tonight, around 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ah, found em, you just go into the psn store, I thought there'd be a [new] tag around something on the mw3 menu like there was on mw2, 90mb a map

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

If you guys have room could you invite me? My XBL GT is ChocoPhile. I've MW2+3 and BLOPS.

Liberation is terrible, Piazza is ok but its really cluttered and you're getting shot from fcuking everywhere (so it fits in nicely on MW3 :pac: ) reminds me of a Gears 3 map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

krudler wrote: »
    Liberation is terrible, Piazza is ok but its really cluttered and you're getting shot from fcuking everywhere (so it fits in nicely on MW3 :pac: ) reminds me of a Gears 3 map
    When I started I was shyte on Liberation then gradually got to know it a little better, was snipping, played demo and headQ a good bit in piazza it is tight you need to totally go sub machine, it's been an eventful day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

This thread barely get updated now, have we all moved to skype :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

luyolo wrote: »
    If you guys have room could you invite me? My XBL GT is ChocoPhile. I've MW2+3 and BLOPS.

Recommend checking out the OP and adding people from the list later. Though if I'm on BOPS later, I'll add ya.
    Kenno90 wrote: »
    This thread barely get updated now, have we all moved to skype :P

Skype fer dayz. Tis handy. Easier to set games up on it, and it's a no contest between in game mic on the PS3 or Skype :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Good games lads, enjoyed them, didnt lose one all night. nearly got a 200-0 game earlier on but they managed to get one flag, ended up 200-4 in the end

Nearest i got was a 200-2 game a while back, was so frustrating when they got it , we were on 180-ish

good few games with balf and the ak47 crew, though took me ages to actually start playing properly was at the bottom of the score board for the first few games, Pro Tip don't play MW3 when you're pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

Recommend checking out the OP and adding people from the list later. Though if I'm on BOPS later, I'll add ya.

Skype fer dayz. Tis handy. Easier to set games up on it, and it's a no contest between in game mic on the PS3 or Skype :P

Just realized i posted on the Playstation thread :/.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I was well annoyed in that game we had them locked down, none of them gettin a flag, I was holding c on me own, had it all working well, the feckers all rushed c then throwing about 6 stubs my way, I couldn't move, died, and they got the flag. I was so angry Hahaha

Good games tho, was A great bitta craic.

An thanks to Mark for bein an absolute legend..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Hoping to get on PS3 for a good bit over the weekend! Will be on tonight!!

If anyone is bout send me an auld inv! Been a long while!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on fifa or COD for a while tonight

Had some great games with the mac attack there :) MW3 too! Kids screaming down the mic in their killcams won't get old fast

was playing a ground war domination game on Strike on MW2 last night, started the game, ran, jumped and took off about a million feet into the air, once people realised changing to a commando class wouldnt kill you when you came back down it was a hoot, one of those hacked lobbies you didnt really mind cos nobody gave a **** and everyone was doing it, and it was cool seeing the map from other places you'd never been, I was sniping while standing on the head of the statue in the centre part. and a flying riot shield class battering people as they sail past you in mid air is just made of win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Had some great games with the mac attack there :) MW3 too! Kids screaming down the mic in their killcams won't get old fast

Yeah great playing with you Lakes you were getting 30+ kills on kill confirmed how do you do it :)

Anyone for a few games of mw3?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Anyone for a few games of mw3?
    Jumping onto mw2 with Balfie here man if you fancy a few games of that

Simply Red wrote: »
    Jumping onto mw2 with Balfie here man if you fancy a few games of that

if you're still on i'll be on for one or two

Scratch that headin onto mw3 now

• Advertisement

Hi Lads,

I'll be back playing tonight, though i left my laptop charger behind so i won't be using skype. I'll have to talk through the :eek::eek:Ps3:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Goin to play in an hour or so if anyones around. Mw3 or blops just messin around

I should be online around 11 or so, need to release some pent up anger from college! :p

I should be online around 11 or so, need to release some pent up anger from college! :p

and COD is the way to release pent up anger?, man that game causes anger :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kenno90 wrote: »
    and COD is the way to release pent up anger?, man that game causes anger :P

Dam right! Can make you livid sometimes!

rage44qe39.gif

you know you've felt like this sometimes playing COD

Damn right lads! :p

Had a load of deadly laughs on it to with ye so in my minds its balanced out.

Anyone for games tonight (I might/might not be going out..)?

Got a MOAB today. Was playing by myself on kill confirmed with assault kill streaks. Ended up going 40-2 in the end.

How did we lose a Kill confirmed game last night!?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DOHC2000E

LakesKeane wrote: »
    How did we lose a Kill confirmed game last night!?

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Anyone on for a few games around half 4?

Advertisement