Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Played with the darling son last night it was gas, playing infected even if his not infected he'll try and kill himself to get infected then try's to kill me, it was the funniest thing I have ever played plus he gets mad when I kill him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Myself domo and balfie are on for a few games now if anyones about

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

surprised u didn't leave that first game against us lee on Mission, it was an air support fest... I wouldn't have stayed there to go 11-44 that's literally spawn and die, I felt bad for ya.. My pavelow went mental in that game, got at least 12 kills, it was jus pavelow kill feed.

pity that the Psn died on me then a lil while after that, couldn't get back on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I don't care my stats anymore :p

I was trying to get some RPG kills, didn't bother trying to shoot **** down when everyone was spawning beside me with no blind eye/assassin. Got perrin/beertons with the RPG once or twice, "I had my fun and that's all that matters father"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I don't care my stats anymore :p

I was trying to get some RPG kills, didn't bother trying to shoot **** down when everyone was spawning beside me with no blind eye/assassin. Got perrin/beertons with the RPG once or twice, "I had my fun and that's all that matters father"

Thats cause I was running at you trying to spas you in the face!!!!

• Advertisement

Hahaha yeah I seen ya running around with it, was drop shotting under the rpg, twas a fun game, well for our side not for ur's..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Defcon 5

Balfie wrote: »
    Hahaha yeah I seen ya running around with it, was drop shotting under the rpg, twas a fun game, well for our side not for ur's..

You need to be on the other side of a rapin' to appreciate what other people go through game in, game out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I cant get back online now either there lads, must be something up with the psn network cause the internet is workin grand here

I betcha Kells broke the PSN (again) so we'd run out into the streets flailing our arms and abduct us.

Or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I was freakin trying to get to the top of Level 80 Prestige 9 so I could hit 10 before I went to bed and got signed out of PSN in the middle of a game, powered down powered back up got back into a game got enough points to prestige and got signed out again, but third time lucky and I managed to complete a full game and hit the Prestige button :)

is psn still cabbaged?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ha, was playing a demolition game on Sub Base earlier and wound up down in the enemy spawn, near where the building C flag is looking over towards the subs, had the rpd with extended mags and saw a guy, then another, then two, then other, realised they were spawning right there, into my line of sight, 17 kills with one pointing and aiming moment of sheer hilarity :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Anyone up for a few games of blops later?

first match on MW3 in weeks, get 2 ac-130s, its amazing how much good a break does

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'll be on for some games tonight! Not like I need the xp cos I'm a first prestige n00b !

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Double XP with Double XP is ridiculous, threw it on at lvl 70 so the next ten levels should fly

Played blops there. A bunch of irish lads joined with k\d's and w\l's ranging from 40.0 to 340.0 between the 4 of them. Obviously boosted or something. One of them sent me a message saying how they were going to destroy me. Try hard pants on, they all finished negative. Dominance asserted :cool:

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Played blops there. A bunch of irish lads joined with k\d's and w\l's ranging from 40.0 to 340.0 between the 4 of them. Obviously boosted or something. One of them sent me a message saying how they were going to destroy me. Try hard pants on, they all finished negative. Dominance asserted :cool:

That's the stuff!

• Advertisement

Upload that sh&t!

Upload that sh&t!

Yeah I have it recorded and I can. Just looked back on it and only 2 of them finished negative rather than all 4 I thought and you can hear them moaning about me during a host migration and at the end of the game :p. I'll put it up sometime next week

Yeah I have it recorded and I can. Just looked back on it and only 2 of them finished negative rather than all 4 I thought and you can hear them moaning about me during a host migration and at the end of the game :p. I'll put it up sometime next week

is there any better feeling than getting one over a cocky clan who think because its a lobby of randomers on the other team they'll steamroll them. man a night there was a team of boardsies not using clan tags who obliterated guys all in the same clan, its hilarity :D

krudler wrote: »
    is there any better feeling than getting one over a cocky clan who think because its a lobby of randomers on the other team they'll steamroll them. man a night there was a team of boardsies not using clan tags who obliterated guys all in the same clan, its hilarity :D

A single night?

When there's a full clan of Boardsies for a whole game, most of the clans are destroyed.

I said it before but I'd much rather have a night of close matches against random clans where it goes down to the wire and you win some and lose some, as opposed to streamrolling random scrubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

A single night?

When there's a full clan of Boardsies for a whole game, most of the clans are destroyed.

I said it before but I'd much rather have a night of close matches against random clans where it goes down to the wire and you win some and lose some, as opposed to streamrolling random scrubs.

That's why playing competitive >

A single night?

many a night I mean, stupid fingers.

yeah close games are the job, I dunno if you were in it but I got a demolition defuse with less than 1 second on the clock on a boardsie game once, was beaming like a fool for that as we were losing, had about 3 seconds on the clock, bomb planted, big push in I eventually just legged it and it was at the "bomb is going to go off lets spin around and shoot" stage so nobody was paying attention to me :pac:

krudler wrote: »

That's the thing though, we basically are a clan. Though if we use the same clan tags it's difficult to get games. It is hilarious when they presume it's a load of randomers because we either aren't using mics or are using skype.

From what I've experienced over the past two years there aren't many clans that can go toe to toe with us when we've got a strong party, 'tis awesome sauce.

AdamD wrote: »
    That's why playing competitive >

bow.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

bow.jpg

:pac:

I'm just point it out, judging from a lot of posts on here quite a few of you would really enjoy it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Lads when do ye play?I would be willing to play.Not very good but a team player.

Advertisement