Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

I can play for a bit. Whats your psn?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Thomasheen wrote: »
    I can play for a bit. Whats your psn?

LakesKeane

LakesKeane wrote: »
    LakesKeane

Scratch that my sisters home. Internet can't handle that amount of activity. I'll be on later then I'll add you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

On for long Eamo? Having dinner now, I can be on by half

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    On for long Eamo? Having dinner now, I can be on by half
    for a while anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

be on after 9

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Might put some time into CoD4 later for an hour or so. Kinda feel like just going on a tear with an RPD, G3 or 50 Cal. Odd craving is odd.. I know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Going on now for a few hours if anyones about.

GG lads, thoroughly enjoyed that.

We lost a few early on, but who's counting :pac:

Broke 40 assists in that Dome game, I shall break 50 next time haha.

Cheers for the games lads, great playing with strong players so I be carried a tad when messing about (ACOG on Uzi :p) Good craic on a few games tonight (MAV hunting in the game whose name shall not be mentioned was particularly hilarious) :) CoD4 was epic too. Must see if there is a random class generator for CoD4, I'm sure there is if I have a look around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

One lab today and I'll back home. Yay for Wednesdays.

CoD4 around lunchtime if anyone fancies it. I'd be up for James Bond tonight as well so long as FIFA Club doesn't get in the way/lose track of time in BF.

Will probably use a different account for CoD4 so to rank up. Being stuck on rank 1, 10th prestige 4 lyfe is annoying. Probably be on the El_LoCo_Noir account.

Martyrdom and Sonic Boom came up 2 times out of 2, Sonic Boom and 3 frags once. The first one was a M40A5 with double tap ffs :pac: :pac: :pac:

Won't be on till later,going fishing in Blessington!

Won't be on till later,going fishing in Blessington!

Lies, you're coming to lurk outside my house in the shrubs.

I'll set the gang on ya!

Maybe,maybe not.

I'll welcome Chilli with open paws arms

Maybe,maybe not.

I'll welcome Chilli with open paws arms

Tubby Alonso, Yoshi and Maxi you can choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Heading outta work early can't hack it no more, anyone gonna be on Blops or MW3 around half 4 for an hour or so till missus get's home?!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

can you get moabs in infected? got a rake of kills on a game earlier on hardhat, stand on the section of pipe on the B flag side and people cant get to you, just mow them down on the way out of the pipe section, even when they know you're there aint much they can do about it, got killed evenutally going for ammo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone up for some games?

• Advertisement

Yup, got my first and last 3 in there :p

Anyone on?

Yup Im on for an hour or so. Send an inv if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just added the psn from your sig mate

Decent enough games, felt like i was playing with my damn feet tho (Even when i switched to an actual gun in those last few games) ! Horrible switching between 2 platforms. More i play on PC the worse i'll get on PS3 i reckon lol ! Might just scrap it all together on console tbh !

I did screw you guys when i joined that demo game tho lol !

C4 single and triple RPG.

Quaaaad! *waves white flag* :(

Magill wrote: »
    Decent enough games, felt like i was playing with my damn feet tho (Even when i switched to an actual gun in those last few games) ! Horrible switching between 2 platforms. More i play on PC the worse i'll get on PS3 i reckon lol ! Might just scrap it all together on console tbh !

I did screw you guys when i joined that demo game tho lol !

lol I wiped out my rpg to try get revenge the next round. I think I got you once.

Good games overall but I dont whether it was my internet, the connection in general or me just playing kinda crap but something felt out of place. That game on seatown my game froze for a full minute did anyone else get that?

Aye the connection was dog**** tonite. You got me in the final killcam i think ! :P

I was trying out that XML25 or whatever its called, pile of ****e most of the time, pretty funny tho !

Reckon it'd be hilarious if everyone equiped it on one of the smaller maps.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Connection was bad ya

Zombheys later tonight, need one more person besides myself, Cody and Kells.

Half considering whether to pick up a 50 euro SEN... **** that, PSN Card or not so so to get Ascension. Definitely will pick up 20 euro minimum for Gotham City Imposters.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Zombheys later tonight, need one more person besides myself, Cody and Kells.

Half considering whether to pick up a 50 euro SEN... **** that, PSN Card or not so so to get Ascension. Definitely will pick up 20 euro minimum for Gotham City Imposters.

You can hold out a long time on Ascension

Advertisement