Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Anyone up for a game tonight?

PSN: kluniq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

There shall be a few games played this weekend! :)

Mike Myer's hopefully if there's a party going? Never played it and from what Sprrratt says it sounds fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I'm on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

As usual lads I'll be on bout 12 hopefully if I'm not immersed in Brother's In Arms.

Had one of the fluckiest shots of my life there. Was in Overgrown down by the spawn with the blown up tank. Crouched in the little dip in the ground near the edge of the map, saw a guy in the barn with thermal intervention. Shot and missed, but +100 flashed up. Looked at the killfeed because I was sure I missed, turns out I hit a claymore and it killed him. Dodgy luck for him, if only I had it recorded. :D

• Advertisement

Have a 5-man party going now :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    LakesKeane likes this ...

LakesKeane wrote: »
    LakesKeane likes this ...

That kill didn't count as a stuck :( Never got a stuck GWK before (or the title/emblem)

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Do ye need another?? psn irishal31

JeanClaude wrote: »
    Do ye need another?? psn irishal31
    Add me . I'll inv ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Add me . I'll inv ya

Cheers LakesKeane, I went on straight after posting here but within 20 mins I got so pissed I had to turn it off. :mad:

JeanClaude wrote: »
    Cheers LakesKeane, I went on straight after posting here but within 20 mins I got so pissed I had to turn it off. :mad:

Frustrating night for me too. Trying to find matches, lag,noobtubers with oma and whatnot. Black Ops cannot come fast enough.

I might be on tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fúcking L2 button broke so silly me tried to do a DIY job on it now my L1 button is fúcked :( what a stupid ejit :pac: :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sorry I bailed in the middle of the CTF game last night my net went bananas and by the time I got it back I wasnt arsed about playing again, might be on for a while tonight at some point though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Yeah sorry as well for the bail, just cannot stop playing Brothers In Arms Hells Highway, much more entertaining!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Have to offer my apologizes for bailing as well lads. While my connection is obviously ****e it's just about manageable in other games including COD4 but goes into loco overdrive on MW2.

The scores reflected how bad it was, rusty I was and how uninterested I was tbh. I was hoping to play FIFA and once my two mates were online I jumped. Really not used to being that down in the leaderboard(no matter how bad the connection) and couldn't settle on a gun neither at all.

Anyone notice me killing myself repeatedly? Everytime the lag was really bad I just killed myself out of frustration. But when I did try to play seriously, for example on Wasteland TDM I javelin'ed myself twice and I got 3 back to back hitmarkers with the Intervention(probably due to lag) :\ My best score was 12 and 4 + highest streak was 5 I think. So again, sorry. I'll try and give it a bash later on, hopefully things will improve :pac:

That kill didn't count as a stuck :( Never got a stuck GWK before (or the title/emblem)

Had me in stiches, proper unlucky mate.

I'll be off MW2 for two weeks from monday, I will be annihilated the first game I play when I get back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone know how much the ps3 controllers in xtravisions are :o.

Had me in stiches, proper unlucky mate.

Turns out all it needs to be is a Semtex kill, not a stuck one, nevertheless it didn't count. Funny though :D

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »

Probably some gaming accessories(including controllers) behind counter I reckon.

~45 iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

If you are near argos they are €39.95 for the official Dualshock controller.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5660830/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3+CONTROLLER.htm

Playing Dom with Lakes and Jtc. Stuck on the nuke for the craic, rocking out with a OMA Hardline to OMA DC (for harriers and CG). Got Harriers, then Chopper as harriers were out. Host Migration... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'll be on a bit later(around 9 maybe 10 hopefully) if my mates aren't on FIFA. Stuck in work atm.

I'll be on a bit later(around 9 maybe 10 hopefully) if my mates aren't on FIFA. Stuck in work atm.

Where do you work?

Oh and Fifa, eww. :p

Where do you work?

Oh and Fifa, eww. :p

Behind the bar in a rugby club somewhere in Dublin. You work yourself Lee?

Behind the bar in a rugby club somewhere in Dublin. You work yourself Lee?

Nah man :(
    Last proper job I had was summer of the JC working in a sign/vinyl shop, easiest job ever. €8.65 an hour (very good for a 14 year old) doing very little most of the time, making "stop" signs and signs for auctioneers. Now I just help my dad do the milk in supermarkets the odd hour on a weekend.

Really need to get a proper one this summer, or I'll "an hero" through boredom.

If I went to your pub, would I get a free pint? *blinks eyes and puts on pouting lips* :D

Lakes and I were playing TDM on Strike, 5 v 1 for 9 mins and 50 seconds. As soon as the countdown timer started, the teams turned 6 and 6 >.<

on now for a while

• Advertisement

I'll be on for a bit now too

Advertisement