Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Can ye get online? When I click on multiplayer it just says "fetching Playlists" sick! (on PS3)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

exioot wrote: »
    Can ye get online? When I click on multiplayer it just says "fetching Playlists" sick! (on PS3)

Yeah, twas grand a few minutes ago anyway.
    Tallon wrote: »
    "Can you turn down your mic"

"Can you suck my díck?"

lmfao

I could not stop laughing at that! Twas hilarious. Great playing with ye tonight lads. Major lulz were had when Remi called in his nuke just before sprat got his :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Ha i thought it was Tallon. I knew he was about to get it so i called it in. Spent 2 or 3 minutes runnin around with my SPAS lookin for a gun. Got the last 2 kills with a f2000 and acog.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Ha i thought it was Tallon. I knew he was about to get it so i called it in. Spent 2 or 3 minutes runnin around with my SPAS lookin for a gun. Got the last 2 kills with a f2000 and acog.

I hate when you have to pick up someone elses gun and its some mad weapon/attachment combo that you'd never use yourself normally, like mp5k with acog, or a single silenced raffica :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

@Magill, was just saying you must have some connection as you usually get four bars.

Remi = bastard lol. Was actually 2 away from the nuke with at least 6/7 seconds on the chopper! Could have at least let me get the streak haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Its decent enough, im wireless and 2 rooms away from the hub tho :D. I was hosting a few of those gw games and lagging like a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Sprrratt wrote: »
    @Magill, was just saying you must have some connection as you usually get four bars.

Remi = bastard lol. Was actually 2 away from the nuke with at least 6/7 seconds on the chopper! Could have at least let me get the streak haha.

Ha you can have the next one. My last kill was a bit of a distance away, the gun was hoppin like mad and I was taking damage so I felt I deserved it:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Magill wrote: »
    Its decent enough, im wireless and 2 rooms away from the hub tho :D. I was hosting a few of those gw games and lagging like a ****.

Ta for the invite but i was switching over to the 360.

ps: how did boards elite(1337) manage to get slapped by a few randoms:D

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Ha you can have the next one. My last kill was a bit of a distance away, the gun was hoppin like mad and I was taking damage so I felt I deserved it:D:D

Fair play to ya haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Its a waste of time trying to host if your wireless best hosts for groundwar games are thouse who are hardwired into their routers. I hosted a few the night before and I'm using the ps3 wired into a Netgear wireless N access point which is faster wireless then Wireless G, its grand for TDM's but if fell over during the Ground war games, even I was getting lag and I was the host.

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Ta for the invite but i was switching over to the 360.

ps: how did boards elite(1337) manage to get slapped by a few randoms:D

NPs, and lol, what map was this ? I think i was the only one playing for objectives, everyone else was trying to camp out a nuke zzzzZzzZZ.
    Its a waste of time trying to host if your wireless best hosts for groundwar games are thouse who are hardwired into their routers. I hosted a few the night before and I'm using the ps3 wired into a Netgear wireless N access point which is faster wireless then Wireless G, its grand for TDM's but if fell over during the Ground war games, even I was getting lag and I was the host.

Thing is, its not normal lag, at least not my end, most people have 3 bar when im hosting GW, it feels more like im getting horrible FPS. Your right tho, wireless sucks donkey dick for hosting GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

NPs, and lol, what map was this ? I think i was the only one playing for objectives, everyone else was trying to camp out a nuke zzzzZzzZZ.

tdm on afghan i went 28-3 just got my second harriers when ye got the winning kill , by one score and the next game was tdm on karachi , me and the randomers won comfortably :D. i left after that one.

I was surprised no one shot down my harriers or ac130

Shammy wrote: »
    tdm on afghan i went 28-3 just got my second harriers when ye got the winning kill , by one score and the next game was tdm on karachi , me and the randomers won comfortably :D. i left after that one.

I was surprised no one shot down my harriers or ac130

ahhh :) Can't win them all myself :D I remember karachi(Next person to me was 15-20 kills behind..), sucked, was shouting on the mic at people !! We were getting spawn trapped and no1 else was helping to push out of it !

And i shot down your ass clapper when i died, think tallon was trying to shoot it too. Aww well, dont think we lost any other games (Besides on quarry.. wont even go there with that game :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lol, lads fighting over who knows me first :D

I love you's all

Nice playing with ye tonight. Sprat, MacReady and a few others.

FÚCK YOU KRUDLER YOU BASTARD :D I swear the amount of times I was one off a harrier/pavelow and you shot it down or killed me was unreal.

Kersmash wrote: »

FÚCK YOU KRUDLER YOU BASTARD :D I swear the amount of times I was one off a harrier/pavelow and you shot it down or killed me was unreal.

You're about the 6 millionth person to have spelt my name wrong lol. I got 3 harriers and 2 pavelows in 2 games and he shot them down bastard is right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You're about the 6 millionth person to have spelt my name wrong lol. I got 3 harriers and 2 pavelows in 2 games and he shot them down bastard is right :D

You spelt your name wrong. ;)

I'm aware! I was typing it and went S-p-r- shít there's a few more R's isn't there... ah fúck it... -a-t... im sure there's another t... fúck it.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nice playing with ye tonight. Sprat, MacReady and a few others

Its good to play MW2 with you as well, I think Tallon needs to make another video just following Sprrratt around giving a running commentary while he goes on a killing spree :)

Any of you boys going to pick up Black Ops at midnight and do an all nighter?
    Thinking about it and I think TheTomness might as well.

Its good to play MW2 with you as well, I think Tallon needs to make another video just following Sprrratt around giving a running commentary while he goes on a killing spree :)

Any of you boys going to pick up Black Ops at midnight and do an all nighter?
    Thinking about it and I think TheTomness might as well.

I would only for I don't have the ps up in Sligo. Will just pop into tesco that day get it, and wait until I get home to play it (will be torture). What about you?

• Advertisement

I've it preordered in my local gamestop, no idea if they're doing a midnight launch though. I bloody well hope so, or else i'll be outside their doors before opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads I was in a challenge lobby tonight and what the fcuk, it was madness. I got all titles and emblems, custom coloured classes and all camos and even camos for some secondary weapons. Don't know whether I like it or not :p. Sure the new game is out in a month anyways :) why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Lads I was in a challenge lobby tonight and what the fcuk, it was madness. I got all titles and emblems, custom coloured classes and all camos and even camos for some secondary weapons. Don't know whether I like it or not :p. Sure the new game is out in a month anyways :) why not.

Everyones doing it now with only a month left. It really doesnt matter. The thing I hate is when people do it on day one.

I mean, why buy the game if your going to press the Finish 100% button

It was bleeding mad though, my mate that was in it had some sort of aim bot after it and it showed some peoples names through the walls and the minute they came into sight it just locked on also when he killed someone their dead bodies rose into the sky, he signed back out though and they were gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I got 3 harriers and 2 pavelows in 2 games and he shot them down bastard is right

Was that on Estate? yeah since I was chucked into it late I just took out all the air support I could,sorry :D was having a few epic games with remi223 before that, we were playing domination on Carnival and I went 33-2, he went 67-5 (I think?) he mustve got 3 if not 4 ac-130s in that match it was unreal, there were a few english lads on the team who kept going on about how good he was, I got in behind the spawn at the C flag and kept moving about so they were spawning on the opposite side of the area to me, easy pickings :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Anyone up for a few games tonight?

PM me usernames if you are!

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few games tonight?

PM me usernames if you are!

Sharing Gamertags sticky at the top of the forum -> Ps and add away.

We usually have the same few in a party when we do form one;
    Krudler, Kersmash, Adnan, Shammy, Tallon, Sprrratt, Lakeskeane, Magill, Flecktarn, Remi sometimes, Macready and Me. Of course there's others, but that's who I generally play with and see active.

Should be on sometime tonight, on now tho.

Should be on sometime tonight, on now tho.

My whole Playstation just froze there with a black screen.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sharing Gamertags sticky at the top of the forum -> Ps and add away.

We usually have the same few in a party when we do form one;
    Krudler, Kersmash, Adnan, Shammy, Tallon, Sprrratt, Lakeskeane, Magill, Flecktarn, Remi sometimes, Macready and Me. Of course there's others, but that's who I generally play with and see active.

Cool, well Tallon has me on his friends list.

Tallon: invite me or I'll stroll over to your desk and b1tch slap ya :pac:

Advertisement