Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I don't mind playing against ye, I can take a beating :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kersmash wrote: »
    I don't mind playing against ye, I can take a beating :P

If the games ever get started :(
    Fvckin' lagg and noobtubers tonight :mad:

Christ it is taking ages alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

It's all JustPaddy's fault.

Im pretty sure the whole lobby is made of boards users.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Had to bail fellas ( maybe ladies ? ) lost my Internet connection during the first private dom match . Posting this from phone . Prob wont be on again till next weekend . .
    Great fun minus th noob tubes and ****e . I've never come across as many before ! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

gg's shame bout all the ****ing whining like little girls after highrise..

TIP if u dont like getting raped by noobtubes... don't use them urselves. I tried plying the objectives for the first few mins.. kinda pointless if im the only one on my team doing so... i got noobtubed twice while spawntrapped so i switched class... what do you expect... i had fun anyway.

was fun on sub base, most of ur team tubing and still got bate -_- <3 frenchies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Magill wrote: »
    gg's shame bout all the ****ing whining like little girls after highrise..

TIP if u dont like getting raped by noobtubes... don't use them urselves. I tried plying the objectives for the first few mins.. kinda pointless if im the only one on my team doing so... i got noobtubed twice while spawntrapped so i switched class... what do you expect... i had fun anyway.

was fun on sub base, most of ur team tubing and still got bate -_- <3 frenchies.

Very frustrating night of ps3. I suppose it is easy for us to moan at you if you're the only one on the other team and nobody is helping you but you decided yourself to leave and join as an individual. I don't see how you enjoyed it, just by tubing us with danger close. The reason us in the party (some of us I didn't) started doing it back is because we were getting so frustrated at it every game. Unfortunately or fortunately (whatever way you look at it) we had on average 9 in the party at all times and were forced to only play GW. The tubers were out in numbers tonight :mad:

Ah well we'll organise again soon im sure, and pray tell that goes smooth and enjoyable.

PS. Shows how bad the session was tonight when me or Tallon didnt get 1 decent bit of gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Stupid fúcking game :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Black ops better have 20+ ffa etc....

• Advertisement

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Very frustrating night of ps3. I suppose it is easy for us to moan at you if you're the only one on the other team and nobody is helping you but you decided yourself to leave and join as an individual. I don't see how you enjoyed it, just by tubing us with danger close. The reason us in the party (some of us I didn't) started doing it back is because we were getting so frustrated at it every game. Unfortunately or fortunately (whatever way you look at it) we had on average 9 in the party at all times and were forced to only play GW. The tubers were out in numbers tonight :mad:

Ah well we'll organise again soon im sure, and pray tell that goes smooth and enjoyable.

PS. Shows how bad the session was tonight when me or Tallon didnt get 1 decent bit of gameplay.

thing is, when you start tubing ppl... the other team will do it bk. I wouldn't have started if i wasnt tubed twice 5 secs after spawning... maybe thats why use have been attracting so many tonite.. like the pot calling the kettle black. trust me i know how anoying tubers are.. normally id just leave but thought id give a piece of mine. getting called a noob after the game was humorous enough to make it worthwhile .

im raging my laptop is broke got a quad and a few nice triples tonight. aww well... nothing special i guess.

thing is, when you start tubing ppl... the other team will do it bk. I wouldn't have started if i wasnt tubed twice 5 secs after spawning... trust me i know how anoying tubers are.. normally id just leave but thought id give a piece of mine. getting called a noob after the game was humorous enough to make it worthwhile .

im raging my laptop is broke got a quad and a few nice triples tonight. aww well... nothing special i guess.

You're right there, however im one of the few that doesnt do it back. It would take me about 10-15 games of constant tubes to react. I dont even pack a tube class for emergencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I set up an American PSN account to get themes and ps1 games and stuff that arent on the EU store, and while I was signed into it I started up MW2, its soooooo wierd seeing all the callsigns and emblem pages empty and 1 as my rank..

lol, I'm gonna play utterly sh1t for a game on this account, lull the other team into a false sense of security :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

The tubes/rpgs on scrapyard was so ridiculous it was funny. Never seen as many.

You're right there, however im one of the few that doesnt do it back. It would take me about 10-15 games of constant tubes to react. I dont even pack a tube class for emergencies.

like i said .. id normally just leave.. would look like a rage quiter tho :)

like i said .. id normally just leave.. would look like a rage quiter tho :)

I still maintain my motto of not encouraging myself to have a tube class and not be as bad as the rest of the ****ebags. Id rather get frustrated and learn how to be good at the game instead of join miserable tards who get their joy from practically cheating.

Right lads, you both played shít, get over it.

If you's start fighting I swear to god i'll commando pro the two of you's from my gaf

I still maintain my motto of not encouraging myself to have a tube class and not be as bad as the rest of the ****ebags. Id rather get frustrated and learn how to be good at the game instead of join miserable tards who get their joy from practically cheating.

I don't need too learn how to be good at the game tho :) i have a danger close class for switching too when i get my ac130, oma for for switching back.. tube... just incase.

Tallon wrote: »
    Right lads, you both played shít, get over it.

If you's start fighting I swear to god i'll commando pro the two of you's from my gaf

ill sleight of hand your ump and leave you with a scar like a blinged out lightweight ninja running a marathon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads gave up when I was even getting Lag in the privat match :( Worst night of lag ever it's a real petty Activision don't sort this out must try it on the Xbox to see if it's just as bad. Any nukes since I went off or have u been playing private matches?

Nope Macker, just kept getting tubed and what not. Was a bad nights gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

wanna play now? add me on psn Balfie21 got a headset, bitta craic for an hour if ya interested?

Lol, I got called a hacker for going 25-3 with the default Grenadier class, the ultimate MW2 compliment :pac:

Those that were in the party on my first night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

"I have a radio in my caaarrrr."

I nearly wet meself laughin.

"Can you turn down your mic"

"Can you suck my díck?"

lmfao

Amount of tubing is fcuking unreal. I swear I get killed more by tubes than bullets these days.

decent few games earlier, god i hate hosting GW tho, im guessing its the same for you lot when i was hosting, felt like i was getting 10fps when in firefights.

What where you asking in lobbie before i left sprat ? I was talking to my bro.

• Advertisement

Those fcuking Belgians :mad: I think every one of them was using OMA

Advertisement