Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sup :D

Am I showing in your friend list? Mine is empty, says 0 friends, wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Billy no-mates :p

It's strange, not even offline friends...

VjrB4.png

Did you try signing into another online account on the same PS?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did you try signing into another online account on the same PS?
    Nah, too lazy

Probably just need to turn it off and on

Unless one of those kids actually did hack me :p

Am I showing in your friend list?

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »

You never did :pac:

Not at my PS atm (It's up in Sligo)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Tallon wrote: »

You're showing on mine

You're showing on mine
    Sound!!

More messages from 2 different people now :p

Hate mail is awesome!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

happened to me. i just restarted the ps. then something came up about the hard drive.

Lads, serious issue is serious!

My new roommate is a ghost/74u silenced/hacker/camper, and is also ginger, what do?

• Advertisement

Get him to join boards, post in the CoD forum, create a friendship with all us..

Then ban his souless ass!!!!!!

muhahhahahaahahhaah

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

put hydrogen peroxide in his shampoo. then do what tallon said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Story lads.. Think I finally got intenetz up and running in new apartment!! Will boot up when I get home if any1 is up for a few games!

Just a few thou.. have things to do but need to play something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

hypermuse wrote: »
    Story lads.. Think I finally got intenetz up and running in new apartment!! Will boot up when I get home if any1 is up for a few games!

Just a few thou.. have things to do but need to play something!!

Was wondering where you got too :p . I might be on tonight, but we haven't been playing half as much anymore , it'll pick back up once we start playing BF3 & MW3(or complain about MW3);)

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Was wondering where you got too :p . I might be on tonight, but we haven't been playing half as much anymore , it'll pick back up once we start playing BF3 & MW3(or complain about MW3);)

didnt even manage to get on last night and wont be on 2nite either! :(
    If i'm not on during the week then I'll defo catch ye lads on weekend!
    Would be nice to tear some noobs apart on Blops!! :D been a while!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah......We don't really play Blops anymore.

Either MW2,TW,DOPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Nobody really plays anything anymore, bit stale on games atm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Magill wrote: »
    Nobody really plays anything anymore, bit stale on games atm :(
    Ye sadly , its all ades fault for playing TW :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haterz gonna hate a trend setter :p
    tigerwoods2.jpg

There's a bit more to it, but I'm simply not arsed playing PS3 tbh besides the odd time on TW. Played a handful of hours over the weekend and that was about it.

Either MW2,TW,DOPS.

Yea i know.. I noticed every1 playing alot of other games over last few months.. myself included!

But I'd rather stick in Blops than a MW2 clusterfcuk of ra ba da ga bab nah fa ha etc etc etc

MW2 makes me too angry but I'm thinking I'll play it more now purely coz MW3 will be out in few months.. try get back into swing of things! might have to buy a few more controllers! :D

cant see myself going out and buying TW either... used to really love PGA tour back in the day but cant afford to get that aswel as other big name releases!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Either MW2,TW,DOPS.
    I still play blops with mags :)

I meant regularly. :)

Also Mag's play's with himself :P

hypermuse wrote: »
    Yea i know.. I noticed every1 playing alot of other games over last few months.. myself included!

But I'd rather stick in Blops than a MW2 clusterfcuk of ra ba da ga bab nah fa ha etc etc etc

MW2 makes me too angry but I'm thinking I'll play it more now purely coz MW3 will be out in few months.. try get back into swing of things! might have to buy a few more controllers! :D

cant see myself going out and buying TW either... used to really love PGA tour back in the day but cant afford to get that aswel as other big name releases!

I stopped playing COD because most went back to MW2 more often than not. Went out and bought TW as a result. TW is around 29 euros now but I wouldn't buy it unless you'll put time and effort into improving your pro. Besides myself, no one else did that. I know I'll get hate for this, but I don't mind.. and I've said plenty of times here, there and everywhere. Tbf, anything other than COD, very few here will give it a proper chance and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

staleface.jpg.gif

Wouldn't mind getting a few games of BOPS with yourself though as I know you love Sabotage.

I stopped playing COD because most went back to MW2 more often than not. Went out and bought TW as a result. TW is around 29 euros now but I wouldn't buy it unless you'll put time and effort into improving your pro. Besides myself, no one else did that. I know I'll get hate for this, but I don't mind.. and I've said plenty of times here, there and everywhere. Tbf, anything other than COD, very few here will give it a proper chance and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

staleface.jpg.gif

Wouldn't mind getting a few games of BOPS with yourself though as I know you love Sabotage.

tehehe :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

staleface.jpg.gif

haha, in fairness, if you said 'I'm going to buy Hello Kitty Island adventure' I'm sure within a week I'd see a few of my psn friends playing it. :D

It's fairly funny when you think about it

Ade iirc I bought TW before you :P

Also we started the TW revolution.

viva_la_revolucion.jpg

LakesKeane wrote: »
    haha, in fairness, if you said 'I'm going to buy Hello Kitty Island adventure' I'm sure within a week I'd see a few of my psn friends playing it. :D

It's fairly funny when you think about it

Just Kells and lee (They already own it ! :P)

And kells... i bought it before any of yous mentioned it ! Fact ! It just bored me too much to level up.

:P I had TW10 Before you had TW12 soooooo ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

:P I had TW10 Before you had TW12 soooooo ..............

ye well i had TW for Nintendo 64 , old school, bitch

• Advertisement

GOLF for the Atari 2600. Sit down kids :D

Advertisement