Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Or I get put onto the opposite team to you guys and then ye all rape me :D

do what I do, join session and get stuck on the other team and shoot down every bit of air support laughing like a maniac as I do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i've been playing the escalation playlist for the past few days and the only maps that come up are hotel and convoy. I don't even know what the other ones are called.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Anyone on now?

Headquarters is a beast for points when playingw with Boardsies. Just played my first two games of HQ there earlier with Kells, Beertons, and others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

On Mw2.With some fella from CAAAAAAARRRRRKKKK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i vote kells for ragequitter of the year.

• Advertisement

On Mw2.With some fella from CAAAAAAARRRRRKKKK.

did he get a harriar bai?

Kersmash wrote: »

I +1 that >_>
    <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    I'm going to have to nominate myself tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I've always been playing COD from my wireless router.. have never had it hooked up directly to the PS3..

Do you lot recommend I should do so?? does it give you a significantly better connection or just a tad?? Is it worth the hassle I'm asking basically??

I'm guessing its just a direct ether cable from router to PS... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I rather having it connected directly to the PS3, not alot of people do it, but I like doing it, mainly because I can't get into my router to put the playstation into the DMZ so I can't get open NAT, so for me its just easier to have the open nat, when I don't have it I can't join to alot of peoples partys.. I do get a better connection with it aswell, it seems to work better, but maybe thats just me, cause when I have it on the router it has me on sometimes 3bar to 4bar... Its not much hastle to change to the wired connection, just as ya said directly from the modem to the playstation, bypassing the wireless.. an then change the settings on the playstation in network connection, an don't select automattic, do the settings yourself, select wired an thats it..

I shall be on sometime after 9 for the night possibly.. Might get a lil bit of MW2 in aswell as blops..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hypermuse wrote: »
    I've always been playing COD from my wireless router.. have never had it hooked up directly to the PS3..

Do you lot recommend I should do so?? does it give you a significantly better connection or just a tad?? Is it worth the hassle I'm asking basically??

I'm guessing its just a direct ether cable from router to PS... :o

errr.. it depends on a few things.. how strong is your connection with the wireless ?if you've got like a 90-100% signal and an open nat then you wont really notice any change otherwise if you lag/spike/lowbar a cabled connection = #win usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Not a big fan of this Comp playlist. I thought it was a actual competition :(

That last game of CTF on grid was seriously soul destroying! Ghost pro spas silenced, claymores in our spawn, acting the bollox with the flag, just cap it, it doesnt matter if someone needs the caps, when we are losing the cap is more important. Overtime, should have had the win, but thats the way things go, it was a messy game, tac inserts in our spawn, claymores in the spawn, some fecker with some shot gun in the spawn, I was cringing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    That last game of CTF on grid was seriously soul destroying! Ghost pro spas silenced, claymores in our spawn, acting the bollox with the flag, just cap it, it doesnt matter if someone needs the caps, when we are losing the cap is more important. Overtime, should have had the win, but thats the way things go, it was a messy game, tac inserts in our spawn, claymores in the spawn, some fecker with some shot gun in the spawn, I was cringing!

That was me :o To be fair though I only did it when we were winning afaik, and I suicided to help Trigger with marathon. Went tryhard as soon as I came back (was afk for most of the first and some of the second round).

I shouted at Lindsay not to run left, got pummeled by 3 ghosts and then they went on to cap in SD.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,077 ✭✭✭✭beertons

we should have backed out when you went missing though. thanks for the cap, mara pro is a long way off still.

beertons wrote: »
    we should have backed out when you went missing though. thanks for the cap, mara pro is a long way off still.

Can still get it rather easy buddy!, I got it rather fast with help, An I wasnt giving out about helpin, its just when we are losing that getting the cap is more important :P

Will go back on Cap the flag an let ya cap them all.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lol, just after remembering that kid in Firing Range...

Kid: "hey you're all losers"
    ...checked and he has a 0.09 W/L, yes, a 0.09 W/L queue laughter from all of us :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Lol, just after remembering that kid in Firing Range...

Kid: "hey you're all losers"
    ...checked and he has a 0.09 W/L, yes, a 0.09 W/L queue laughter from all of us :D

32 wins an 373 losses by the time he left us, that had to have went up, an 0.53KD I think.... Mouthing off that he was gonna kill us all, look at the Combat Record! LOL! he didn't get one Kill!

One game on SND on Afgan I was one off harriers an the game ended cause there was only 2 left! LOSERS! haha

Anyone coming on?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot you hacking tool!

• Advertisement

Been watching spiderbite from NGT's Rush search an destroy game plays on youtube for awhile, I'm dying to get on, put on lightweight, marathon, an rush the fuk outta search! Will be on later tonight sometime..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Anyone coming on?

No,not if your on

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    No,not if your on

:pac:

Lee is a rager hahahahahahhaha :P

Lee is I'm a rager hahahahahahhaha :P

FYP

Jesus lad's ffs when was the last time I raged.

Jesus lad's ffs when was the last time I raged.

Yesterday I remember we were playing an losing an ya raged an went offline... In Ground War as far as I remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Added a few of you guys there, hope to have a few games with ye whenever ye're on. Sounds like ye have a laugh!

Prefer MW2 over Black Ops but play both - CookmySock88

Balfie wrote: »
    Yesterday I remember we were playing an losing an ya raged an went offline... In Ground War as far as I remember...

MW2?That game doesn't count.Every single person rages in that. :P

• Advertisement

anyone on tonight? mw2?

Advertisement