Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LEE. READ. THIS.

I got a 39-2 on nuketown there a lil while ago, if ya get a chance can ya record it for Me?? Cheers ya big legend ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    LEE. READ. THIS.

I got a 39-2 on nuketown there a lil while ago, if ya get a chance can ya record it for Me?? Cheers ya big legend ya..

Will grab it later on, trying to do the name thingies for the dualtage :);)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Will grab it later on, trying to do the name thingies for the dualtage :);)

Thanks buddy, no rush, its on there anyways.. Should be the second game in my theater.. Thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Managed to recover my account. Didn't realise Sony would send an email with my new password. Now, my new account is gone too as they had the same password. Running out of names.

*sighs*

:o

Any space?

• Advertisement

FYG wrote: »
    Managed to recover my account. Didn't realise Sony would send an email with my new password. Now, my new account is gone too as they had the same password. Running out of names.

*sighs*

:o

Any space?

Don't take it personal, but u got hacked, I ain't accepting ur friend requests. Sorry.

Don't take it personal, but u got hacked, I ain't accepting ur friend requests. Sorry.

Fair enough... but how would it affect you?

Fair enough... but how would it affect you?

Hackers an stuff.. I like to stay away from all that. :)

Hackers an stuff.. I like to stay away from all that. :)

Why not block me on Boards too so?

Same difference.

Why not block me on Boards too so?

Same difference.

Not the point chief.. Ur takin it the wrong way. Like I said, don't take it personal.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I'm on now for a while

Not the point chief.. Ur takin it the wrong way. Like I said, don't take it personal.

I'm not, don't worry. :)

I just can't understand your logic.

Is anyone else lagging really bad? I keep getting the "connection interrupted" message?

be on in a few if any of ye are about..

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

Splinter wrote: »
    Best to add those in the first post mate rather than ask people to add you :)

no probs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

had some fun games today with the BRDS lads, twasa little reunion so it was, couldnt get my turtle beaches working i forgot i changed the sound settings on the ps3 and couldnt be arsed changing them back, got a pretty quick ac-130 on Highrise too, called it in too fast though they were still spawning at A and I couldnt hit any, think i got like 2 kills, dislike!

krudler wrote: »
    had some fun games today with the BRDS lads, twasa little reunion so it was, couldnt get my turtle beaches working i forgot i changed the sound settings on the ps3 and couldnt be arsed changing them back, got a pretty quick ac-130 on Highrise too, called it in too fast though they were still spawning at A and I couldnt hit any, think i got like 2 kills, dislike!

1:10 in you had it, was in shock tbh.

Had some good games tonight with ye. Going for my first nuke I got 3 harriers on 1 game witching in their spawn on rundown :p

Got a sweet triple spas feed on estate, then you dying in the last round on high-rise lol

I was playing like a dope! running blind like a headless chicken everywhere I was, hate when I'm playing like that.. Cause ya get more frustrated cause ur playing crap an then ya play worse, always happens to me..

Good games tho, ya's are legends..

The owl Sidesho is some rage quitter all together.. :pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    1:10 in you had it, was in shock tbh.

Had some good games tonight with ye. Going for my first nuke I got 3 harriers on 1 game witching in their spawn on rundown :p

Got a sweet triple spas feed on estate, then you dying in the last round on high-rise lol

aw man did you record that? lol thats up there with the biggest facepalm moments I've ever had on MW2, was mortified lol Just so people know, was the last alive on S&D on Highrise, saw a guy on the crane over B, shot him, ran up the helipad, took some damage from a guy beneath me and thought I'd be all showy and jumped off the pad hoping for the midair kill, forgetting I had been damaged and broke me legs when I landed for the game losing suicide kill, the shame!

That ac-130 was great fun getting, I just ran to the C flag spawn and aimed over towards A and let rip wit the RPD (extended mags for the beastly moments) got a pred in seconds, got 1 kill with that, then harriers and then kept firing for the ac, fun :D

that game on rundown was hilarious, what did we win like 200-9 or something? triple capped and they didnt even bother trying to retake the flags expect for A a couple of times, think everyone who had harriers on got harriers, I got shtabbed just as I called mine in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Is the new annihilation map pack out this week? think it is.

• Advertisement

ollie1 wrote: »
    Is the new annihilation map pack out this week? think it is.

Yeah, I think so.

Double XP Weekend! :p

aw man did you record that? lol thats up there with the biggest facepalm moments I've ever had on MW2, was mortified lol Just so people know, was the last alive on S&D on Highrise, saw a guy on the crane over B, shot him, ran up the helipad, took some damage from a guy beneath me and thought I'd be all showy and jumped off the pad hoping for the midair kill, forgetting I had been damaged and broke me legs when I landed for the game losing suicide kill, the shame!

That ac-130 was great fun getting, I just ran to the C flag spawn and aimed over towards A and let rip wit the RPD (extended mags for the beastly moments) got a pred in seconds, got 1 kill with that, then harriers and then kept firing for the ac, fun :D

that game on rundown was hilarious, what did we win like 200-9 or something? triple capped and they didnt even bother trying to retake the flags expect for A a couple of times, think everyone who had harriers on got harriers, I got shtabbed just as I called mine in

Krudler y u no put headset on.

I need Limerick accent.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

missing another double xp weekend, typical. will be on later, around 230.

Krudler y u no put headset on.

I need Limerick accent.

I'll throw it on tonight if I'm on, need to change the audio settings on my ps3.

I dont haev a Limerick accent though :p well not much of one, although I might break out the oul Limerick citaaaay one some time to scare the other team :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

A little question for ye lads. When ye are on playing can I just join in or should I ask for an invite. Dont want to be just joining into games , if there are to many etc. Or if there is too many do ya just get politely told to f off :D

Ade come's to your house and rapes you.

aw man did you record that? lol thats up there with the biggest facepalm moments I've ever had on MW2, was mortified lol

No :(

I saw you were hurt and then I kinda winced when you went to jump off, I knew you were guna die.

I'll record later on if I'm on.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Balfie will normally call you a few names, then to f off. The rest of us would find a space for ya somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Ade come's to your house and rapes you.

Or I get put onto the opposite team to you guys and then ye all rape me :D

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    Balfie will normally call you a few names, then to f off. The rest of us would find a space for ya somewhere.

I'm Balfie an I'm a rageaholic. :(

Advertisement