Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to disappoint you Ade, Kells (and Magill if he was there) at the beers, but I'm not follically challenged, I'm blonde!

*walks into door*

LIES.

Found you're other channel ye scoundrel!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Got a couple of bluetooth mics. Both you said that's what you're already using isn't it?

______

Random class generator ftw! Will be on at 7ish. I want GTA tonight, be it an hour or three, I ain't fussed. Just need to get a party going!

We need to play GTA.

Btw remember you said there's alot of French people on?It's Bastille Day :P

We need to play GTA.

Btw remember you said there's alot of French people on?It's Bastille Day :P

Ah, makes sense. Is it Casper day as well? Ghost using tossers everywhere! <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

LIES.Found you're other channel ye scoundrel!

I go to church, I'm a Christian! You're not God, you don't know me *whowohowohwohow*
    Ah, makes sense. Is it Casper day as well? Ghost using tossers everywhere! <_<

Remember that time we played GG stabbing against two Swedish 12 year olds, one was called Casper, and I told him I worked for Ghostbusters :p

_____

I'll be on round 7 for Gta/CoD. Looking up train/bus times now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

Lee - you have permission to whoop my ass after this post :). I'm sorry but i can't resist ... LOVE YOU :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

AlisonB wrote: »
    Lee - you have permission to whoop my ass after this post :). I'm sorry but i can't resist ... LOVE YOU :D

Its ok, he is gonna splat all over himself anyways, you told a ginger you love him, even in just a messing sense, he hasn't even read this yet an already he is planning the wedding.

your in for it now, just think Alison, Ginger kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Lee - you have permission to whoop my ass after this post :)
    Lee your plan worked!

Balfie wrote: »
    Its ok, he is gonna splat all over himself anyways, you told a ginger you love him, even in just a messing sense, he hasn't even read this yet an already he is planning the wedding.

your in for it now, just think Alison, Ginger kids.

Balfie, be my best man?
    fjsanchez wrote: »
    Lee your plan worked!

Perks. Of. The. Job. :pac:

Balfie, be my best man?

Perks. Of. The. Job. :pac:

Not a bother me own mucker... I'll bring a ginger as a date so ya don't feel left out...

Balfie wrote: »
    Not a bother me own mucker... I'll bring a ginger as a date so ya don't feel left out...

icon_smile.gif

• Advertisement

icon_smile.gif

damn I only noticed that now! GOD FECKING DAMN IT ON CHEESE WITH TOAST ON TOP WITH HERPIE INCRUSTED GINGERS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Meanwhile...

leei.jpg

It's ectoplasm.

//On topic, I'll be on from around 7.30 onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

Magill wrote: »

Meanwhile...

leei.jpg

Epic fail Lee .. there's no way we can save gingers from extinction with that performance :)

HAHA, love it.. wish i was going now actually.

Epic fail Lee .. there's no way we can save gingers from extinction with that performance :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*faints*

...:pac:

_________

Sorry for bailing so quick there Beertons, Remi and Kenno , few jobs have to be done before Dad comes home.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*faints*

...:pac:
    all the blood rushed away from the top of your body there pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You mean the Bottom ;)

it rushed away from the bottom? :pac:

lee, found that link you were looking for mate,

linky

• Advertisement

How. Did. You. Find. My. Thread.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Sorry for bailing so quick there , few jobs have to be done before Dad comes home.

Few jobs eh, sure you did. :rolleyes:

No really :p

I'd hardly rage quit from a party would I haha

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Thanks for the games tonight lads , great craic.
    And i got my k/d up by .01 in a few games which makes me happy :D

Had fun myself. Really enjoyed being mike myers in that first game on summit. It's a really welcome change of pace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Had great craic on border patrol. We were starting to use strategy (which won us a round ) then it went out the window with the china lakes and claymores ( *cough Ade ;))

Had a few good moments, getting a final kill cam with a smoke bomb and a few tomos/ballistic knives to the guys on the tower.

Played split screen with the lil bro for the first time ( makes it near impossible to play with a half screen ) though thanks to you lot he never wants to play COD again (he literally raged quit)

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Had great craic on border patrol. We were starting to use strategy (which won us a round ) then it went out the window with the china lakes and claymores ( *cough Ade ;))

Had a few good moments, getting a final kill cam with a smoke bomb and a few tomos/ballistic knives to the guys on the tower.

Played split screen with the lil bro for the first time ( makes it near impossible to play with a half screen ) though thanks to you lot he never wants to play COD again (he literally raged quit)

HAHA, That domination game was fun. Teams were like... completely fair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Now all those ginger comments in the party chat finally make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

Border patrol is good , well when ya get the change to get up the tower first ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Our first run towards the tower was brilliant. Magill had a great plan and had us all hide in the container while he went to cause a distraction.

Magill: Everyone ready? Im goin to *BANG*

Us: Ehhhhh sh1t he's dead, fukkit go go go.

Failtastic

Advertisement