Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

going on now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

cant reconnect.Back in a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thanks for the few games tonight lads, was nice playing with Balfie and Remi, I haven't played with ye in a while.

Had a triple c4, and got a hitmarker on the 4th guy running away with the second c4.

Sad_Profile_pic.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,073 ✭✭✭✭beertons

game anyone?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

GTA and/or UC 2 tomorrow lads - looking at you Tramp, Balfie, Remi, Kenno, Ste and Hypermuse *waves cute but vicious sledgehammer*.

- On a sidenote, I've lowered my sensitivity down to 2 for the first time yesterday. Good move.

- Gold MP5 is sorted, just need a gold FAL now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

GTA and/or UC 2 tomorrow lads - looking at you Tramp, Balfie, Remi, Kenno, Ste and Hypermuse *waves cute but vicious sledgehammer*.

- On a sidenote, I've lowered my sensitivity down to 2 for the first time yesterday. Good move.

i want in

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Stayed on until now on my own, terrible, dreadful, awful! A mixture of the 2 map packs which I've just got and my recent bout of constantly playing in a full party means that I can no longer play this game on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Sent a bunch of friend requests there earlier...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I had UC2, what's wrong with me?! (I won't be home anyway but still :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Tell me when ya's are playing on Boards/Twitter and ill try get on.

I now you need a ****e driver. :P

• Advertisement

Later lads, this evening like.

Woman & dog gone, check.
    House clean & spare beds made, check.
    Empty bottles gone, check.
    New headset bought, check.
    Dinner prepped for eats later, check.
    Phone on silent, check.

Lawns done, washing out on line, plenty of water beside me, and the auld nicorette inhalers for that moment just before I rage. CHECK.

Heading on now lads.

Be on in a few.

Who's playing?

"Get it into ya Cynthia"-Balfie 13/07/2011.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll join in if yer party isn't full, no mic at the minute though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

"Get it into ya Cynthia"-Balfie 13/07/2011.
    Id say ya mean "horse it into ya Cynthia".

Musical genius

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Getting some tea but I'll invite ya when I get a chance. Invited you text chat room just there too

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Wanna invite?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yes I am the greatest player ever. Pure awe inspiring skill.

:p

I saw that alright, deadly GWK :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Casual as fluck for the last lad:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Some fun games, your team failed tactically on border patrol tho ! We were like mexicans !

Takes one to be one :pac:

Really fun games tonight lads. Cody got me with not 1 but 2 random cross map tomohawks! We should do those games more often if we have the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Chhers for the games all day lads. Nice playing with the 2 new(well new to me anyway!) Remi and Perrin.

Off now to Tesco to buy Mars Bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Today was a real mixed bag, got my best KD game, 39-3 dunno what mood I was in but, it was funny, all I remember was Lee saying over an over "Why ain't I recording this"

Some games were great, but others were just down right frustrating, the game on Jungle, we hid at the start, messing about then played, won the game, don't get me wrong, but the 15th prestige noob tubing with a Famas, RPG, Ghost pro an Second chance pro, these are the problems that are seriously wrong with the COD community. ALOT of 15th prestige are running around with second chance pro ghost pro an noob tubes, its down right annoying.

Other than that, 12 hour session, by the end of it, I was having enough, but a great gaming day lads.

An Perrin, welcome to the dark side, was good to have a few games in with ya mate. Didn't know what to expect with your transition to PS3 but ya held your own mate an it was nice to game with ya.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks for the games there lads,must invest a cheap ol mic now.
    The border patrol was good craic too.

Balfie wrote: »
    Today was a real mixed bag, got my best KD game, 39-3 dunno what mood I was in but, it was funny, all I remember was Lee saying over an over "Why ain't I recording this"

An Perrin, welcome to the dark side, was good to have a few games in with ya mate. Didn't know what to expect with your transition to PS3 but ya held your own mate an it was nice to game with ya.

I recorded it there, but if I recorded it live I would have gotten your reaction "hahahah I'm still going ... *gets another double* aahhhh still going!!!" :D
    I'll upload it tomorrow.

Nice games Perrin, first game on Summit I think you ended up with 50+ kills :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I recorded it there, but if I recorded it live I would have gotten your reaction "hahahah I'm still going ... *gets another double* aahhhh still going!!!" :D
    I'll upload it tomorrow.

Nice games Perrin, first game on Summit I think you ended up with 50+ kills :eek:

yehh I watched it back, there was a good few times I deserved to die, fully stunned an I was still killin people, felt invincible, haha. Thats why I was screaming, I'm still going, an I think when I got the 3 lads that I shouldn't have ever got, thats when the "Get that into ya Cynthia" came out!

I had muted ur mate JTC I think it was? not too sure, but I couldn't hear the game with the echo from his mic, an he wasn't speaking, but I can imagine what he was thinking when ur talking to me an he doesnt have a clue whats goin on, haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Anyone heading on?

Advertisement