Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Balfie wrote: »
    I had muted ur mate JTC I think it was? not too sure, but I couldn't hear the game with the echo from his mic, an he wasn't speaking

His mic might have been doing it, but Kenno's is worse for it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,070 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Wa the echo from Kenno? Sounded like someone had their tv volume turned up high, and the feedback was coming through the mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Wa the echo from Kenno? Sounded like someone had their tv volume turned up high, and the feedback was coming through the mic.

Yup exactly.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Yup exactly.

You missed it, read back from ur post before this one. beertons is in there...

• Advertisement

You missed it, read back from ur post before this one. beertons is in there...

Why'd you quote beertons and not say anything?

I'm confused :confused:, but it's Kenno's mic that was doing the feedback

Why'd you quote beertons and not say anything?

I'm confused :confused:, but it's Kenno's mic that was doing the feedback

Jaysus Lee, A Joke isn't funny when someone has to explain.

I didn't quote what he said, I repeated what he said, ya know ECHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get it now... :D

(I'm a bit slow)

Ah that's hilarious. I'm after spitting my vodka. Damn you bal, and your horse!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good games last night lads, enjoyed the private matches. Someone in future for things like that mention to me to put on my mic. Kinda regret not putting it on looking back. When you're so used to not using it, there's times where ya forget! Balfie ya mad fecker had me in stitches a few times. OITC was the highlight for me after the abject sniping display :pac: Had a nice streak going early on.

Oh and Perrin, welcome aboard. Xbox might provide cookies and milk. But we have hookers, coke and cookies . Hookers may or may not includes Lee if you're into that sorta thing >_>

Got hardened pro last night, thanks to those who do shoot down air support not doing so when I asked. Probably should have played on my own for a bit though, would have been quicker than what I did it in >_< Oh and sorry for using a chopper gunner in the last match, knew it was my last game so figured why not...

edit - I'll be watching the golf for most of the day but will be on for a couple hours after lunch time I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

Oh and Perrin, welcome aboard. Xbox might provide cookies and milk. But we have hookers, coke and . Hookers may or may not includes Lee if you're into that sorta thing >_>

Noice!!! Male Hookers I presume. Did Lee come free with the box of cookies :)

AlisonB wrote: »
    Noice!!! Male Hookers I presume. Did Lee come free with the box of cookies :)

I think so. Gingers cookies to match his hair :D

Good playing with yourself as well, and Dorgz(not sure if he's a regular poster here).

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

beertons wrote: »
    Chhers for the games all day lads. Nice playing with the 2 new(well new to me anyway!) Remi and Perrin.

Off now to Tesco to buy Mars Bars.

Ive played with you plenty of times trigger, just havent played blops in the last couple of months.

Guess I didn't leave an impression on ya.:(:(:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Magill wrote: »
    Some fun games, your team failed tactically on border patrol tho ! We were like mexicans !

We were Beast's on that.

About 5 of us standing in a circle trying to figure out tactic's.

Got a nice triple stab for GWK. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

I think so. Gingers cookies to match his hair :D

The fecker!! He told me he was a blonde bombshell :)

Edit: Oh and did you know?.. only a Ginger can call another Ginger "Ginger".... and only a Ninja can creep up on another Ninja

I'm sorry to disappoint you Ade, Kells (and Magill if he was there) at the beers, but I'm not follically challenged, I'm blonde!

*walks into door*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

AlisonB wrote: »
    The fecker!! He told me he was a blonde bombshell :)

Edit: Oh and did you know?.. only a Ginger can call another Ginger "Ginger".... and only a Ninja can creep up on another Ninja

HAHA ! Strawberry blonde...

Few random bits from last night, am rendering Balfie's gameplay from yesterday.

Almost forgot! Me, Kells and Perrin together playing Dom with high killstreaks was just pure and utter carnage. Rocking the silenced FAL :)

sorry remi, out of sight, out of mind and all that. headshot has gone a bit like that now, doesn't darken our doors too often now.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry to disappoint you Ade, Kells (and Magill if he was there) at the beers, but I'm not follically challenged, I'm blonde!

*walks into door*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I always thought you were a ginger midget :(

Almost forgot! Me, Kells and Perrin together playing Dom with high killstreaks was just pure and utter carnage. Rocking the silenced FAL :)

Twas fun.

BEST.LOBBY.EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Vid

Few random bits from last night, am rendering Balfie's gameplay from yesterday.

who got the cross maper on firing range ? it was nice

Had a look in recent game's not one of them is there.

Did you eijit's not turn on Game recording :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

sounds like i missed a great night :( ended up doing in fibbers performing, got home some time after 3, in a heap today. will be on later for a few

Cody got the Array tomo, Soby got the Firing Range one, both on me :p

I'm on now for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Alison was in the party last night ? Who fled after the MM game too ? After killing us with an AR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

If you send me a new mic, i'd happily use it :p.

Seriously though if you’re having problems with my mic , just tell me and i'll turn it off.

Otherwise , great session last night, might be on tonight but my little brother is coming down so i'll probably be playing fifa ( if he has his way :rolleyes:)

What mic you got?

Someone has a spare mic.
    I can't remember who.

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    If you send me a new mic, i'd happily use it :p.

Seriously though if you’re having problems with my mic , just tell me and i'll turn it off.

Otherwise , great session last night, might be on tonight but my little brother is coming down so i'll probably be playing fifa ( if he has his way :rolleyes:)

Got a couple of bluetooth mics. Both you said that's what you're already using isn't it?

______

Random class generator ftw! Will be on at 7ish. I want GTA tonight, be it an hour or three, I ain't fussed. Just need to get a party going!

Advertisement