Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ok fcuk Trig's net

Anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

beertons wrote: »
    Anyone else? Looking for numbers, 'coz 2 guys don't stand a chance in team games. Although we are giving it our best, Remi more so than me........

Two man parties are the way to go in Dom imho

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

LakesKeane wrote: »

Twas Headquarters.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »

Meh, depends on a load of factors Eamo. Whose playing, killstreaks, teammates -_- and so on. I think 3 is grand, high killstreaks required. As said before me, Kells and Perrin just ripped teams apart. Stocked up on chopper gunners, dogs and blackbirds all waiting to be called in.

Ade y u no put mic on? Ya bastard I got 6 people and all :P

• Advertisement

First 200-0 with Balf, Beer, Kells, Remi and Mahey. Awesome :D

Twas epic tbf

Meh, depends on a load of factors Eamo. Whose playing, killstreaks, teammates -_- and so on. I think 3 is grand, high killstreaks required. As said before me, Kells and Perrin just ripped teams apart. Stocked up on chopper gunners, dogs and blackbirds all waiting to be called in.

Myself and hypermuse went on a tear one night. Didn't use high killstreaks just took two flags and tried our best to hold em. ofc some douch on our team tried to triple cap , buy hey, that made things interesting. Plenty of kills to go around too when the rest of your team couldn't hit terminal 2 in Dublin airport.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Twas Headquarters.

HQ is a different story

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,058 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That 200-0 was unreal lads. We were playing against a bunch of eejits though. Hasn't wiped the smile off my face though. Stick it up on youtube there quick!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll record it tonight, won't be up until Monday ish though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Anyone ever play james bond private game?

Explain.

I'll get akkenny(paddyman,he knows loads of privite games) to send me on the rules I'm far to lazy to explain.
    Its pretty good.

Is he on Wii? :P

Is he on Wii? :P

Ha ya,here you just killed me again while i was browsing the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I dont believe it, put on a riot shield/throwing knife/scavenger class for the laugh and went into a ground war, got a 14 kill streak with the shield and knives alone! had 5-7-9 on as streaks if I had a harrier pavelow and nuke on I would have gotten one they cleaned up, went 28-8 in the end **** sake!

beertons wrote: »
    That 200-0 was unreal lads. We were playing against a bunch of eejits though. Hasn't wiped the smile off my face though. Stick it up on youtube there quick!

They certainly were, but sure you can only beat what's in front of you. What I thoughr was very odd was the fact that none of them tried capturing C(? near wood)

_________

Sniping earlier in Demo was fun, cba'ed with the tedious hit marker machine (ESPECIALLY in Gun Game :mad:), L96. Tired of it. PSG is the way to go and the ACOG on it is grand too so I can use that on small maps. I'll try sniping more when I know match will be relatively comfortable.

_________

Dual Kaparis game was sweet, might have to ask if it's possible to upload during the week Lee :P Have to watch it back first, couple of nice streaks in there. Great that we won that as well as the other random class generator games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

yeh I was havin fun doing the random classes, it was a good bit of craic to do somethin different from the norm, the range on the kipiris is so bad tho its unreal, an then the recoil on the 74u was mental, I just couldn't use it, I dunno how its one of the most used guns in the game, I dont like it at all...

on a side note, for me some of the private matches are a good bit of craic, but it can get boring very quickly, any one else feel the same or am I just been a moany Michael?

Balfie wrote: »
    yeh I was havin fun doing the random classes, it was a good bit of craic to do somethin different from the norm, the range on the kipiris is so bad tho its unreal, an then the recoil on the 74u was mental, I just couldn't use it, I dunno how its one of the most used guns in the game, I dont like it at all...

on a side note, for me some of the private matches are a good bit of craic, but it can get boring very quickly, any one else feel the same or am I just been a moany Michael?

At times yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. Best thing we did Friday early hours was the huge GW of boardsies. That was great craic.. except for those using ghost. Assholes :pac:

Oh and before I forget, I really did have my mic on. I could hear you's all so clearly, as well as the game but my voice wasn't registering. Now I haven't changed anything since I last chatted with Lee in UC2/Kenno, Ste, Kells and Balfie in GTA so I don't know what's up. I'll check it in the afternoon if I get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

200-0? Sickened I missed that! Post it up and give us a gawk! Anyone on now?

I find the mike myers can ya between hiding(well you don't have to) for an extended period of time and when you die waiting around for an extended period of time
    (sorry got disconnected in the dodgeball game,couldn't get back on)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

yeh my heart was in my mouth during that 200-0 once someone said it at pretty much the start of the game, we had all 3 points, an I think Trigger came out with "This could be 200-0" I was running around all the different flags like mad, didnt care about how I got there I was makin it to the flag once I heard "Losing A" or what ever! It was actually a good feeling to go 200-0 as weird as it sounds..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

PSG is the way to go and the ACOG on it is grand too so I can use that on small maps.

_________

Dual Kaparis game was sweet, might have to ask if it's possible to upload during the week Lee :P Have to watch it back first, couple of nice streaks in there. Great that we won that as well as the other random class generator games.

No probs man, stick it in your fileshare along with the 200-0 please and I'll render them when I'm sleeping Sunday night. I won't get a chance to record them tomorrow morning, getting the train at 1.

I had so much fun with the Kiparis, though they kicked a bit too much for me. We should choose the class in a party rather than the lobby cos I was struggling to have the weapons/attachments/perks picked in time for the game to start.

I find Mike Myers a tad boring when there's only a few alive after being killed early in the game, or when there's not as many people talking with mics. Hopefully we'll find a game where there's respawns.

they did go to capture a beside the wood, but i lobbed a semtex over on my way to b! think it was first blood. getting up now to have a look at that game again.

Edit. Ok I did get the first blood part, that was right. I hate to scaremonger a few of yee here, but my playstation only has 4 mins 38 seconds of the game recorded. We were only around 120/130 up. I'm well pi$$ed off

:s ill check it in a sec.

Btw I was the one that said let's triple cap them.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭IsMiseDaithair

My theater only recorded 3 mins 30 secs of each game last night, and I got a double with 1 tomohawk which I didn't know ya can do :(

Yep only half the 200-0 game recorded for me :mad:

Yep only half the 200-0 game recorded for me :mad:

God I'm facking shattered.

You's being serious!?

• Advertisement

Yep, didn't record it fully. No point in you going to play golf on sunday with that anger Ade, you'll only hack the place out of it!

Advertisement