Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Leeg17 wrote: »
    L96A1, I completely agree.

Yeah thats the one, i just picked it off the ground and enjoyed it so much that i had to buy it! :D

Ill probably be on around 12 by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lol I was giving the maps to a mate but I gave it more than 5 times so i'm looking for a way around that :)

Lads just a word of warning other forums such as AVforums have classed this mappack sharing as piracy, so I'd advise you to keep it off forum threads where you never know who's reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Lads just a word of warning other forums such as AVforums have classed this mappack sharing as piracy, so I'd advise you to keep it off forum threads where you never know who's reading.

How exactly do you get the map packs from someone else anyway? I know you log in on their account, but what next? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

How exactly do you get the map packs from someone else anyway? I know you log in on their account, but what next? :confused:

If someone was to download it, they'd get a friend's details and make a new psn account on their playstation. Log in and use their friends email/pass as existing account details, go into recent download and download them.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

L33G

• Advertisement

I was your first :rolleyes: lol.

Got a random quad nade first blood earlier which I really wasn't expecting.

Balfie, when you're reading this in the morning, I was planning to trap you in the corner in Stadium for the whole game or at least until we were killed but my laptop charger fell out and I got disconnected :s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Everyone on now is so bad.Or else im just getting lucky.Just posted TDM scores of 36-6 and 26- 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Balfie, when you're reading this in the morning, I was planning to trap you in the corner in Stadium for the whole game or at least until we were killed but my laptop charger fell out and I got disconnected :s

If I ever see u I'm gonna murder u.. That is all...

I should have trapped you in the corner for longer on Berlin Wall, but I had the flag and there was literally 5 people about 20 yards away from us on our tail. There will be another time L33G, of there will. Will be on after the match 0_0

edit - that game of your man, OpTic_Douche (that's the name of my actual sniper classy actually) is in my fileshare. Also there's 2 games there mate if you can record I'lll wub you long time, one's Jungle TDM and the other is the 57-1 Dom from last night. If you can't record them that's alright.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,066 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Liking the snipers now. Went negative in 2 games last night, but the others went quiet well considering.

• Advertisement

For some reason the pc won't recognise the usb from the PVR. Once I get it working I'll record them and have them uploading tonight.

I've a few little clips I want to record anyways;
    -A nice 6man sniping clip I got in Firing Range
    -Quad nade first blood
    -Several long range ballistic knife headshots (one was discovery where I was on B flag and a sniper was on the collapsable ridge near B demo, he got a hitmarker but I outsniped him :D)
    -Triple kill with the sabo bomb blowing up
    -Double tomohawk defense of a flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Eddie-B

Leeg how much was your PVR?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

60 euro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Had some nice games this morning. Got a 40-13 game of dom using the stoner on jungle ground war. Extended mags are great on it

Eddie-B wrote: »
    Leeg how much was your PVR?

Bought it second hand (basically new) from a Boardsie.

Edit = Recording a few clips, then Ade's matches, then I'm on maybe

Will be on within the hour.

Ade, those vids are recorded will convert/upload over night. Will be on around 6

Cheers dude. I'll be in uni tomorrow obviously so will download + upload tomorrow.

Watching the entire Spurs match then will be on after, tis a cracker.

Download and upload? Am I not uploading straight to your Youtube?

Cheers dude. I'll be in uni tomorrow obviously so will download + upload tomorrow.

Watching the entire Spurs match then will be on after, tis a cracker.
    Any room ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Eddie-B

shall be on for a solid session tonight, anyone got room in a party???

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Anyone up for a few games? On tonight and want to make most of the double xp!

PSN: CookMySock88

Playing on Saturday with Balfie, Balfee (against us) and Mahey. Planted in under 20 seconds, but we couldn't keep them from defusing, would have been nice :(

Playing on Saturday with Balfie, Balfee (against us) and Mahey. Planted in under 20 seconds, but we couldn't keep them from defusing, would have been nice :(

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

Good to see you using PM63 btw, slap Scavenger, SOH and extended mags and go to town with that(PM63, do likewise with Kaparis and Mac too.. schweeeet!).

Will be on around noon. Stick with Double XP for most of the day, going well past the deadline.

Me and Ade on now :D.Could use some company :D

Snapping. got a epic final kill cam with a flash bang but no the host quits during the kill cam game ends and its not saved to theater :mad::mad:

THAT'S WHAT WE DO!

Good to see you using PM63 btw, slap Scavenger, SOH and extended mags and go to town with that(PM63, do likewise with Kaparis and Mac too.. schweeeet!).

Exactly the setup, great minds and all that :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,066 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm still logged in lads, I'll be back on later. Don't want to lose the double xp. Knowing my bloody luck, I'll go for a shower, and when I get downstairs, there'll be a dvd in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I probs be on later.. Was busy last night :) not too worried about the double xp :D not prestiging again.. Well for the moment.. :D

Advertisement