Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah its when the PS3 store updates which is normally between 5 & 6 tomorrow evening, you'd all want to make sure your psn has been topped up with enough funds based on the MW2 mappacks last year crashed the Sony credit card payment system.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You have the problem with being host though. Most of my half decent scores tonight I had to really scrap for.

edit - now I think of it, I think my sensitivity is something ridiculously high which might explain my rut. I really need to check that out when I get home.

Yeah it was sensitivity the main issue. I play off 3-4 usually but for the past week I've been playing of 8 :o

It also took me 25 games of Sabo to remember to check it out too :o:o:o

Felt better changing back. But now it felt a tad slow, so playing off 5 now for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yeah it was sensitivity the main issue. I play off 3-4 usually but for the past week I've been playing of 8 :o

It also took me 25 games of Sabo to remember to check it out too :o:o:o

Felt better changing back. But now it felt a tad slow, so playing off 5 now for the time being.

increase is one by one every week or something man...

I started on 3 and am right up at the top now and it enables you to react much faster.. sometimes you mite overshoot but you'll compensate for it after a wee while and be just as accurate as you would at a lower sensitivity! except much faster..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

also.. does anyone know exactly how much DLC is gonna cost?

hypermuse wrote: »
    increase is one by one every week or something man...

I started on 3 and am right up at the top now and it enables you to react much faster.. sometimes you mite overshoot but you'll compensate for it after a wee while and be just as accurate as you would at a lower sensitivity! except much faster..

I get what you are saying. But just look at my scores before the last prestige. I was solid as a rock, consistently delivering and churning out those Blackbirds at the very least like there was no tomorrow. Last couple of weeks(this week and the week before last,I didn't play more than a few hours last week) a 5 killstreak was an achievement for me! Just fast forward through a good few of my games in theater to see how bad it was. There were a couple of games I had 1 kill and 3 deaths in Sabo, Sabo ffs! That's MY gametype :pac:

Majority of MLG Pros use 3-4 sensitivity btw, even Hutch said so and he uses likewise(unless sniping) if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me. Jawz uses 4 too. I think Woody uses 3?

5 is max for me mate. I'm always upping the sensitivity in our custom sniper matches we get going just to mess about. Just forgot to switch back this time and it's coincided with me playing crap.. I realise I've been moaning quite a bit lately as a result :D

Fair play to those who are able to use a high sensitivity, but I know it will never be for me and my scores I highly doubt will be consistently outscored by high end sensitivity players.

___

I think it's 15 euros, don't hold me to that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

High sens is for newbs :D im back at 3 again. I dont even like sniping with higher than 5.

Oh... and fvck you balfie :)

Ignore Mags Balfie, I wub you :pac:

First game back playing on a non-insane sensitivity. Jungle, TDM, Mac.. 25-2. I felt like my old-self again :p

Remi get your ass online. Ray's coming online after the Arsenal match (30min or so).

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Remi get your ass online. Ray's coming online after the Arsenal match (30min or so).

Just turned it off a few mins ago. It froze and I got angwy:mad:. Will be back on in a bit so.

Yup, think it's safe to say I'm cured now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Is the server down?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

My system just turned logged off there, for the 3rd time today. Was playing well till then, cba to go back on for 20 odd minutes. Good games lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Magill wrote: »
    High sens is for newbs :D im back at 3 again. I dont even like sniping with higher than 5.

Oh... and fvck you balfie :)

What did I do??????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

tiz new map packs todayyyyyyy

and double xp weekend, and the girlfriedn has decided shes off to Cork friday night and i'm off to a mates place saturday... I see a crazy amount of blackops going on for me :pac:

oh and did my first flawless last night with you lot, 16-0 on jungle GW TDM. not fantastic but felt good all the same :)

Can someone confirm whether gold guns are available at prestige 14? If yes, I'll stop there. Crap looking prestige badge but at the same time, I much prefer it over the 15th badge and background.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Splinter wrote: »
    tiz new map packs todayyyyyyy

and double xp weekend, and the girlfriedn has decided shes off to Cork friday night and i'm off to a mates place saturday... I see a crazy amount of blackops going on for me :pac:

oh and did my first flawless last night with you lot, 16-0 on jungle GW TDM. not fantastic but felt good all the same :)

I did a 21-1 in a TDM on Array with the M16 and my death came when I fell off the ladder on the TV tower. Does this count as a flawless?:)

Can someone confirm whether gold guns are available at prestige 14? If yes, I'll stop there. Crap looking prestige badge but at the same time, I much prefer it over the 15th badge and background.

I think 14th prestige is just colored clan tag not 100 percent sure.

Only playing blops less then 5 mins and loving the new patch already!

Edit: Mosh Pit is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭theothers108

You can buy gold guns at 14th prestige .Me and brother have 12 gold guns so far ,the hardest thing is getting 50,000 cod points .The wager match r a joke because it all depends if your host or not ,so it contracts all the time

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

coloured clan tag is 12th afaik,
    gold guns is 14th and moving playercard is 15th

• Advertisement

Splinter wrote: »
    coloured clan tag is 12th afaik,
    gold guns is 14th and moving playercard is 15th

Whaaaa.....!?

Pink clan tag is all mine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Most Pit's back?

CAN I GET A FKING HELL YEA?

I'll be on around 9, have 23cent left so I can't go out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Most Pit's back?

CAN I GET A FKING HELL YEA?

I'll be on around 9, have 23cent left so I can't go out :o

Mercenary moshpit on the xbox anyway, Which means you cant play in a party, but the first stike playlist has a proper moshpit option :D Im not getting the maps, didnt get them on xbox either because they all look crap apart from stadium imo

ON MY WAY HOME TO GET ZE MAP PACKS !!! I'll pm you in a bit lee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Much love brah. Won't be online till around 9:30 anyways (I might download around 2/3am cos it'll take me around 2/3 hours and scab on you cos you can't go online during that time)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Much love brah. Won't be online till around 9:30 anyways (I might download around 2/3am cos it'll take me around 2/3 hours and scab on you cos you can't go online during that time)

Its on a seperate account, i had to create an Irish account cos the cards are euros :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

iMuse wrote: »
    Mercenary moshpit on the xbox anyway, Which means you cant play in a party, but the first stike playlist has a proper moshpit option :D Im not getting the maps, didnt get them on xbox either because they all look crap apart from stadium imo

Went on to mercenary moshpit on xbox last night night and it was great , everybody playing the objective .

I need a party for the new maps theres at lease two 15th prestige lads on the other team every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

ill have the new maps tonite :D if anyones about give us a shout *un-intential ryhme*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Discovery - Its a nice map, some goos spots in it, but i know for sure its gonna be welcome to all the "mmini-wannabe-grrizz" out there.

Stadium - I think thats gonna be my fav map.. it looks great, the lighting is great, an all together just looks deadly.. open and closed areas, shud be good.

Kowloon (whatever way ya spell it) - Not exactly the biggest fan of this map.. its a cluster fuk of stupidness if ya ask me.. a chopper gunner is no good on it, all the buildings are in the way, and so many red lights everywhere, ya wont know what u are shooting at.

Berlin Wall. I DONT LIKE IT.

Just a lil summery on from what I think of the maps. I have only played them in the combat training so far, so dont hold me to all this just yet.. But I know Kowloon, an Berlin Wall is a campers dream. set out ur tents lads, were in for a long night. anyone got a lighter an wood? :pac:

Advertisement