Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Gonna head on now for a few games if someone wishes to extend a kind invite :)

Just no bloody CTF :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

this guy has loads of hilarious vids!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Servers down ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Happy Monday. Just prestiged, booo. Who's up for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

my tv has been taken over by the stupidity that is the wii.. Even my playstation isn't plugged into the thing.. I cud bring it to my room but Wud only have moderate nat type.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    my tv has been taken over by the stupidity that is the wii.. Even my playstation isn't plugged into the thing.. I cud bring it to my room but Wud only have moderate nat type.. :(

pity the wii has so many crappy games, cos it has some amazing ones as well, I'm only keeping mine for Zelda, and donkey kong when I get round to buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

krudler wrote: »
    pity the wii has so many crappy games, cos it has some amazing ones as well, I'm only keeping mine for Zelda, and donkey kong when I get round to buying it

We only have a lend of it off my brother while he is in australia (thank god) but we only have stupid stuff like wii sports, an just dance an all that shiite..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Really enjoying Moshpit at the moment. Nuketown comes up a lot in the various game modes, and have to say when Search and Destroy comes up as game type I'll always vote for it, ok it's not the best game type for getting massive killstreaks but I enjoy the slow careful gameplay involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Really enjoying Moshpit at the moment. Nuketown comes up a lot in the various game modes, and have to say when Search and Destroy comes up as game type I'll always vote for it, ok it's not the best game type for getting massive killstreaks but I enjoy the slow careful gameplay involved.

Thats exactly it..

This is why I love mosh pit! the variety constantly keeps things fresh!! always pick SnD myself coz its completely different!!

Yet, I dont think I have the patience to play SnD constantly as the one game type. But I really luv playing it.

Mosh pit is just perfect!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Agree with you Hypermuse, sometimes you have to break it up with TDM or Domination, I'll usually drop out it's Demolition, unless it's Nuketown which is crazy and you get 50+ kills, and close to 20,000 XP :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Up in Belfast all weekend till Tuesday night.

Should be on Wednesday at the latest. Dying to play, so close to 14th prestige and golden PM63 and the like :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on Wed night too, thanks Paddy <3

Golden FAL.

*jizz*

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on Wed night too, thanks Paddy <3

Golden FAL.

*jizz*

Yeah planning on getting a golden FAL fairly soon.

PM63, MPL, Karparis, Mac 10, FAL and AK47 are the ones I really want. So all but the AK aren't popular/liked. that's how I roll :cool:

Lot of High Roller games to put in this week(end) me thinks.

I was talking to Kells over Skype when I was playing some ante up sticks and stones game. One game on stadium I didn't die for nearly 2 whole minutes and had like 7 tomohawks, one was a ricochet of the wall that went up in the air and straight down. Might upload later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yep was pretty pissed that I missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Hey guys,
    was gonna pick up MW1 for ps3 and start my marathon of COD as an alternative to BC2, are the psn and COD servers cracked/broken in to or has all this been stopped since the recent psn update do ye know?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I was talking to Kells over Skype when I was playing some ante up sticks and stones game. One game on stadium I didn't die for nearly 2 whole minutes and had like 7 tomohawks, one was a ricochet of the wall that went up in the air and straight down. Might upload later smile.gif

I added a pretty cool "effect" :p

Scratch the above, going for a few scoops later so might not be on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lee I'd say you were raging at the end :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Always_Neutral

anyone up for some spawn trappin in demo? im bored :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Lads, quick question bout getting the new maps. Was trying to get the strike maps from a friend, but it kept telling me that i couldnt sign in on someone elses email address. Has anyone else got the maps this way, and how did they do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Lads, quick question bout getting the new maps. Was trying to get the strike maps from a friend, but it kept telling me that i couldnt sign in on someone elses email address. Has anyone else got the maps this way, and how did they do it?
    You have to create a new offline profile, then sign in

Tallon wrote: »
    You have to create a new offline profile, then sign in

As in a new user? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Yeah, then when you go to PS network, pick the option "sign in using existing account" or something along that lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah, go to the very far left and you will see 'profile' sign out and then create a new one

iMuse wrote: »
    Yeah, then when you go to PS network, pick the option "sign in using existing account" or something along that lines

Right, thanks. So just to be clear, i create a new user, sign in on my friends account and then go to recent downloads yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

that's it exactly :)

Much appreciated lads, ta! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

hypermuse wrote: »
    were you a bold boy!! lol!

Nah it wasn't a incredibly rude picture or anything :)
    still sucks getting banned from it bah ah well...

• Advertisement

Anyone on?

Advertisement