Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

is the new patch just like to up the security on the game a bit or what is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

There's a 3.60 firmware update for the Ps3 (176mb) then a 17mb patch for Mw2 to remove hacked lobbies.

My mate sent me a pm "y u no play" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

**** me . MW2 is still **** at times. Guy spamming the bunker on wasteland .

OMA
    DC
    Setup.
    On his way to a nuke at 20 kills, just about spotted it as the AC 130 finished up.
    Managed to stop it but **** me what a load of ****e. Didn't move the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    **** me . MW2 is still **** at times. Guy spamming the bunker on wasteland .

OMA
    DC
    Setup.
    On his way to a nuke at 20 kills, just about spotted it as the AC 130 finished up.
    Managed to stop it but **** me what a load of ****e. Didn't move the whole time.

Played 3 games yesterday and turned the ps3 off. Everygame was full with people running DC OMA or RPG'S and MLC setups.

If any of ye are on now, I'm on mw2 on "Jtc94afc". I cbb getting pro perks on Ithmospas again after they were wiped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Sent a request Lee there :)

Got a 6/7man stealth bomber recorded in Scrapyard on reg TDM :)

Anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Sorry Buddy, I aint at home.. I would have went on otherwise..

I thinks I shall be back home tomorrow.. I'm otherwise occupied.. gaming doesnt matter right now :P

Well la-de-da look at me :pac:

It's boring (and frustrating) playing with randomers

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Well la-de-da look at me :pac:

It's boring (and frustrating) playing with randomers

I was playing with randomers on MW2 the other day and it was so frustrating.. I hate playing on my own now, played then with Kells.. I was still so frustrated.. camping fukers, so I broke out the noob tube, got 5 kills, pred missile, call it in, bam kill someone, one kill away an team let the other team into where i was hiding an got a kill on me.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Think i'll do some fagscoping in MW2.. anyone else up for some in a bit ?

Magill wrote: »
    Think i'll do some fagscoping in MW2.. anyone else up for some in a bit ?

Will do. Just got a pizza and 5 mins later I'm puking my guts up :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I was on it earlier, and they toobed the bejaysus out of me. Had to turn it off.

Got a nuke in Mw2 today playing with Friends on Terminal I think its my 6th or 5th not too dure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Had a few games of MW2 today... and you know what... if it wasnt for noobtubes/RPG's and commando i would have enjoyed it. Its even worse now than it was before black ops... Sniping is class tho, started getting used to it after a few games... pulling off some insane shots. There is absolutely no way you could play the game as a sniper without being able to quickscope well.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone still on MW2? coming on now, remember I've been xboxing it up for the past few weeks so am out of whack with the PS pad. :pac:

oh good christ, am all over the place with the ps3 pad lol had to turn the sensitivity way down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im on now... trying to snipe :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭jimbob86

Black ops is a ****e game traded it in a few weeks ago,bored outa me head cause mw2 is hacked to **** and i have nothin to play with but my cock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

jimbob86 wrote: »
    Black ops is a ****e game traded it in a few weeks ago,bored outa me head cause mw2 is hacked to **** and i have nothin to play with but my cock

Good Man thats an excellent contribution to this thread :pac:

jimbob86 wrote: »

mess around with the sensitivity settings, its makes it more entertaining playing at ones you're not used to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Where did ya go last night L33g ?

I had a pizza around 9. Puking by 9:15 and then some around 12 when I left. Kinda wish I stayed on now...

I'm off for Paddys so I'm home Wed night - Sunday :D

I'll be home tonight I thinks, wanna try get a few game in.. :)

Its mad not playing all weekend.. There is a playstation here, but sure Its not mine to be messing about with..

Good weekend guys?

Anyone on now? I'm on Mw2, (Jtc94afc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Logged in to find my playercard pictures gone and reset to the normal, tried to create a new picture bang your account has been permanently banned....

Some jackass reported me

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Mac daddy wrote: »
    Logged in to find my playercard pictures gone and reset to the normal, tried to create a new picture bang your account has been permanently banned....

Some jackass reported me

Sorry . . . :P

What was it that got you banned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Mac daddy wrote: »

Some jackass reported me

were you a bold boy!! lol!

any1 coming on 2nite??

Advertisement