Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You woke me up too Ste! :mad: :pac:

Might head online after a jog. Honestly cannot ever remember waking up this earlier excl ze loo biz, cat or golf :/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

what are the chances of leaving a party, only to be paired against them a minute later. and the muppets i was with, ffs. that game on stadium was harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You left like 3 times mate and kept getting put back with us :p
    I'll be on in around an hour. Really enjoyed Stadium, Discovery and somewhat Kowloon.

You woke me up Lee!

Might be on in a bit, at the same time, I might fall asleep. Again.

edit = Waking up with Alpen breath is like waking up after getting sick earlier. Interesting fact of the day.

Much rather that then the two big fkin boils I have on my lip, sore as shít to talk.

Ade, I might just record and upload that Optic Ward guy, could you stick it in your fileshare please? Just after that we played Dom/TDM in Kowloon, and I jokingly pulled of a 360, must have learned a thing or two from this legit legend :pac:.

______

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but guys if there's a party full, it's full. Please don't go demanding a space, so either;
    1. Wait until a space comes up.
    2. Feel free to make your own party.

It's gotten to the stage where in the evenings there's enough to make a GW party and more, and for some people GW just isn't an option connection wise.

• Advertisement

Eww o_O

__

Will do. The kid summed up a lot of wrongs with the entire community, funny shizz.
    __

I just want to take advantage of Double XP without being concerned for parties. Tedious as ****. Sometimes I don't mind playing Ground War. If I'm not a party I'll wait my turn. I always say - inv if space/room.

Also it was annoying as I had a TDM contract, 20 kills which I couldn't get with 5 certainly above average players in the party some of which were being kicked and being replaced. When someone is kicked from my party(if I'm hosting the party), I get them back in). Anyway, I had 8 minutes left to complete it, went into Merc Moshpit and got it done. I rather leave my party status open. But if it's being abused, I'll just invite the 5 people and close it and for those who play with me should do the same if necessary.

Dead Ops earlier wasn't wasn't on the cards but I had to get away from the crap. The title of the chat room is in fact the truth. Some mediate.. I play Dead Ops while listening to Memory Gospel and the like :pac:

I would have stayed on well into the early hours but I couldn't without offending anyone and kicking people here and there. So went to bed.
    At one point we could have had 2 maybe 2 1/2 teams for 6 man games last night. I'm sure we'll have a least 2 tonight as well.

Finally I feel like I should just say that while I won't go into detail, a few lads know the situation now and why a part of it is why I cba'ed wearing a mic/headset for a long long time, if others knew what actually happened irl when I disappeared for a little bit when hosting a party they'd cut me some slack. At least some would, maybe not all.

[/bit of a rant]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Did the patch fix something to do with hit detection??:confused:
    I was able to drop people like stones last night, even when playing mercenary moshpit i.e. not a UPC irish host. Maybe it was just the weeks break or something

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Did the patch fix something to do with hit detection??:confused:
    I was able to drop people like stones last night, even when playing mercenary moshpit i.e. not a UPC irish host. Maybe it was just the weeks break or something

It's because you're http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5sbj3JhLk

TUUUUUUNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE:D How's club going ?

I'd hope that everyone would understand but then maybe not >_>

Ascension was good craic, you getting the ray gun straight off was fluky as hell. I got the HK21 which was pretty good aswell. That random lad kept running off and dying which hampered us a little bit.

Eamon, the hit detection was alot better last night imo.

Kowloon is made for shotguns <3 Had so much fun defending B in Demo with the Stakeout.

I ran up to a possible 5 man MPL spray, but as always I muck it up, damn connection and not knowing which guy to go for first :o

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    TUUUUUUNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE:D How's club going ?

We played an hour and half just before you went online. My god mate, we have had a good few of these but it was a sesh where everything clicked. Every team we played raged quit before 60 minutes, should tell you everything. I'm sure Remi will agree how good we were. It was the first time this week we played together too. Btw, if you want to rotate the CAM role with me, tell me. While I love that role in the team, I'm basically a box to box midfielder let's face it. I'll play CM, I think I can convince Ray that me playing there won't hamper the team. Maybe we'll do some cup matches to see how you do in that position? All there really is to know is the give n goes between me and Ray and if you can drop deep when I go forward I'm sure we can make this work.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

aye last night got on my t1ts abit. its al well and good raping groups but its no fun with a 9 man group running round not getting any kills :(

playing a bit with lee this morning

loving berlin wall more and more and discovery is AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

have to say Stadium is pretty cool and discovery kinds messy but I its ok I guess!!

I like berlin wall but my god Kawloon is just ****e!! really hate it!!

You were beasting it up on the second HQ game.

"Charlie Sheen is high off Charlie Sheen Hypermuse, I take 7g rocks!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I hope to be on in awhile.. Or else tonight.. I dunno.. Family is home, and I cant get on. Its typical.

Oi Kells you plonker :pac:, I said I was heading off at 5pm and you can have my place. Then you signed out, in, out and then in of chat. You asked again if there was room, I said yeah but after this match. I signed literally a second or two after you signed out O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lol I was giving the maps to a mate but I gave it more than 5 times so i'm looking for a way around that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Lol I was giving the maps to a mate but I gave it more than 5 times so i'm looking for a way around that :)

Theres no way around it, your account can only be active on 5 PS3's at once.

Thats the thing I remember giving it too 3 people but after that no im a bit bemused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Thats the thing I remember giving it too 3 people but after that no im a bit bemused

But if you gave other stuff to different people before that would use up your 5 slots. Its your account that has the 5 slot limit not the content itself. If someone deactivates your account on their ps3 you have another slot but the maps wont work for the people who deactivate.

• Advertisement

Ye had to make him deactivate it lol

I'll be on round 7:30 or 8. Gonna go and tear it up; with a brds team or mercenary !

Wow, snipings way better for me since the new maps/patch came out. Just went on a little spree with 6 quick kills in a row, and not one hithmarker!

Almost had a quad with pm63. Got a triple reloaded but the guy hid behind the fence in NT :'(

Will be on around 9 or 10.

Out in my mates in the country and the guy gets this as his uncongested speed

1186183062.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I hope to be on later... Would love a game with ya's

The new maps are class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Sorry I bailed.. I'm in the middle of baby sitting, my sister is in hospital with her smallest kid and I have the older kid to mind, so I just have to look after her for a lil while before I put her to bed.. Eat some food, which I'm now doing.. Rasher an burger sambo FTW! I'll be back as soon as I can lads..

(INVITE ONLY LOBBY TONIGHT)

Someone that I didn't know as a boardsie was in today and it ment Lakes couldn't get in.. Was only for a short game, but still thats not the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Is it just me, or is sniping REALLY improved since the patch? Its way easier to use now, i was having great fun with the bolt-action sniper (cant think of the name :confused:)

L96A1, I completely agree.

Balfie, if it was Mahey (2) and I can't remember if it was, all you had to say was we needed room (He asked if it was ok to bring a 2nd).

Coming on now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

ill be on before 12 if anyone is still on

Advertisement