Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting College 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Blerdiii

Wayhay see you guys in september for TR071 :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

Woo Hoo!... happy dance!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kreuzuerk

Does anyone know how long it'll take for Trinity to send me the letter with my number on it? I'm in England and would like to apply for accomodation....

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

kreuzuerk wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long it'll take for Trinity to send me the letter with my number on it? I'm in England and would like to apply for accomodation....

thanks

Did you apply through the CAO? If so your CAO number becomes your student number so you should be able to apply for halls with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Will be doing engineering in TCD. Yay :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ruppy99

I'm going to be doing engineering in trinity too :) look out for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kreuzuerk

Craguls wrote: »
    Did you apply through the CAO? If so your CAO number becomes your student number so you should be able to apply for halls with it.
    Thanks for replying! Yeah, it suggested I could use it and I tried but it seemed not to recognise it, although it was implied that there might be a little wait. I'll leave it for a bit and try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭keenan110

Will be doing Science in TCD now, Woop!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yussss!

Got TR33 - 'Puter Science

See you all on the 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

Business and computing, absolutely delighted i got it. See you all in the pav?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Engineering in Trinity too :D see you guys there!. Im coming up from the middle of nowhere, knowing pretty much noone so ye better be nice to me! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aoiferz

keenan110 wrote: »
    Will be doing Science in TCD now, Woop!!!:D

Same here! Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Dante

Saviola wrote: »
    Business and computing, absolutely delighted i got it. See you all in the pav?

Trust me, when Business and Computing are involved, you'll most definitely see a majority of the course in the pav on a given day. Maybe thats why 80% of our course failed...good luck to you new blood though, try not to make the same mistakes we did last year and do absolutely nothing all year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

PARARORY wrote: »
    Business and Spanish... :)

Pretty nervous though , this course only has 10 people in it but i presume that is just for a base class or whatever? Will we be mixed in with people doing spanish as an arts and business etc?

I do TSM Spanish, and I can assure you you'll get to know other people studying Spanish through TSM and European Studies, in grammar class, oral tutorial, listening comprehension, and text analysis. Also the business students from BESS, Economics, etc, I'd imagine. All people who study with Spanish department are mixed together.

Welcome to Trinity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Medicine :D

Reallly want to get started now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 MadRush

french and russian! but does anyone know if european studies students doing french have the same lectures etc as TSM french people?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Richieee

MarielleJ wrote: »
    Unfortunately I am still completely confused by the Irish grading system so I'll just say good luck and hopefully I'll see you there!!
    Got my place. I'll listen out for the accent :p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Doing engineering here can't wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

Doing Engineering with Management, hoping it'll be good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dr D

Yussss!

Got TR33 - 'Puter Science

See you all on the 20th.

I'll be there with you, hopefully it'll be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Raic

I'll be doing Theoretical Physics. Looking forward to it, should be great ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cweeva

Medicine... yayyyyyyy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

cweeva wrote: »
    Medicine... yayyyyyyy:D
    :D Know how you feel!

Why does TCD start so late? King of annoying I've to wait another month to get started...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

MadRush wrote: »
    french and russian! but does anyone know if european studies students doing french have the same lectures etc as TSM french people?

TSM French don't share tutorials with European Studies. The only thing we are together for, is the weekly grammar lecture. Although for Russian I think TSM, ES and BSR are together for the language and area studies classes. Fair play for taking on Russian!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

theowen wrote: »
    Why does TCD start so late? King of annoying I've to wait another month to get started...

Because it's deadly. The short terms are great, and for people with repeats like me it's even better. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rorschachman

Hi guys,

Just found out I'm headed to TCD (for PPES) this September, which is great news - was sure I wouldn't get in. I'm from England, for my sins - another rah for Trinity, I'm afraid. :D

Panicking slightly about accommodation - the online app system is down at the moment, and I really want to be in Trinity Halls.

anyway, congratulations and commiserations as appropriate!
    r

Dr D wrote: »
    I'll be there with you, hopefully it'll be good.

Hope so. Nerd or n00b? :p

amacachi wrote: »
    Because it's deadly. The short terms are great, and for people with repeats like me it's even better. :P

My Debs is 29th, this late start is a real f'ing pain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭kmhenry

i got Business Studies and French :D. I'm really looking forward to start as it's always been a dream of mine to study in tcd...first in family, go me :):):)

Advertisement