Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭robbiezero

robbiezero wrote: »
    Going for Cork -4 now in the Inter camogie. Have wind in second half and have come into the game well scoring the last 5 in a row

Grand job.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,510 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Small bet on Down intermediates, camogie, over 12.5 at 11/10

Only 9 corks defence and a Red proved enough.

That breeze is strong enough and the senior game is going to be tight to call.
    I see value in the ht flipflop.
    I'll be taking it once I see who's playing with the wind in the first half.

Cork ht kk ft at 11/2
    Kk ht cork ft at 5/1 both with Boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Same As wrote: »
    Legion are better than a 15/8 bet to beat Mid Kerry this weekend in Kerry County Football Championship. The same can be said for Austin Stacks also 15/8 against South Kerry.

Stacks also win by the minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Stacks also win by the minimum.

Great shouts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭robbiezero

superb. hope you a nice little double.

KK tactics in this camogie very strange. Playing with 2 forwards even though having a strong wind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 DuhJerk

No goals was 5/1 pre game

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

robbiezero wrote: »
    superb. hope you a nice little double.

KK tactics in this camogie very strange. Playing with 2 forwards even though having a strong wind.

They always play with sweepers regardless of conditions. I wouldn't be a fan of the tactic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,510 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

That breeze is strong enough and the senior game is going to be tight to call.
    I see value in the ht flipflop.
    I'll be taking it once I see who's playing with the wind in the first half.

Cork ht kk ft at 11/2
    Kk ht cork ft at 5/1 both with Boyles

A cork point in first half injury time meant it was a draw at ht.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Tally Wager

Tipp SFC :

Saturday
    Ballyporeen 5/6 ( 7/4 last night )
    Arravale Rovers 2/5

Sunday
    Ardfinnan 11/8

Treble pays just over 6/1 !

Hope Y`all lumped on ;) !

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Legion win by 4, Stacks out tomorrow.

What way is the Senior Football Championship structured in Kerry now? I see Crokes got beat today.

• Advertisement

Round 3
    South Kerry vs Rathmore
    Mid Kerry vs St Brendans
    Dr Crokes vs An Ghaeltacht
    Dingle vs St Kierans

Neutral venues next weekend.

Austin Stacks, East Kerry, Kerins O Rahillys & Killarney Legion already in Quarter Finals which are supposed to be in a fortnights time.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

pablo24 wrote:
    I believe Kildanagan are much better off from the drawn game with Nenagh and Nenagh much worse off?

pablo24 wrote:
    anything on this?? particularly from @danganabu!

pablo24 wrote:
    6/4 could look very big after the weekend.

Finished 3-16 to 0-4 against kildangan
    6/4 was way off the mark alright,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Marv8

eurokev wrote: »

Kildangan bet Nenagh. That was a senior football game they played this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Marv8 wrote:
    Kildangan bet Nenagh. That was a senior football game they played this evening.

Oops - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

eurokev wrote: »
    pablo24 wrote:
    I believe Kildanagan are much better off from the drawn game with Nenagh and Nenagh much worse off?

pablo24 wrote:
    anything on this?? particularly from @danganabu!

pablo24 wrote:
    6/4 could look very big after the weekend.

You've the wrong game, hurling finished 3-18 to 4-10 in favor of Kiladangan who were value for twice that, nice bet at 6/4 for whoever got on.
    Can't say I'm too upset you backed the wrong game either, pay as much attention to the comments before the game as you do after you think they lost and you might make a few quid next time chief... :D:D:D

Same As, could you explain the way the group stages/ early rounds work please

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

razorhead wrote: »
    Same As, could you explain the way the group stages/ early rounds work please

Preliminary round pits the worst two performing divisional teams (based on five years of results) against one another. Winner joins 15 other teams in Round 1.

Eight winners of Round 1 drawn against one another in Round 2.
    Eight losers of Round 1 drawn against one another in Losers' Round.

Winners of Round 2 advance to QFs.

Four teams defeated in Round 2 and four teams victorious in the Losers' round are drawn against one another. They call this Round 3, whoever comes through it advances to the QFs.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Preliminary round pits the worst two performing divisional teams (based on five years of results) against one another. Winner joins 15 other teams in Round 1.

Eight winners of Round 1 drawn against one another in Round 2.
    Eight losers of Round 1 drawn against one another in Losers' Round.

Winners of Round 2 advance to QFs.

Four teams defeated in Round 2 and four teams victorious in the Losers' round are drawn against one another. They call this Round 3, whoever comes through it advances to the QFs.

Thanks for that Keane. Can only an individual club progress to the Munster Club?

razorhead wrote: »
    Thanks for that Keane. Can only an individual club progress to the Munster Club?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Any early fancies for this weekend?

• Advertisement

St Brendans are better than a 21/10 bet against Mid Kerry in the third round of the Kerry County Championship this weekend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Samsong

any hurling for next weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Padraic Mannion, Canning, and Cian Lynch nominated for Hurler of the Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Drom-Inch even money to defeat Shannon Rovers in Tipperary Intermediate Club Championship 1/4 Final, Sunday @ 12pm.

Should be odds on and even shorter. Can't understand how they are not odds on favourites. They would be favourites or joint favourites at least to win the County.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

St Brendans are better than a 21/10 bet against Mid Kerry in the third round of the Kerry County Championship this weekend.

Local bookies have them priced up at 5/4 and a handicap of +1

Would not have been surprised if that game had been priced close to a toss up. If SameAs says it's value then it's value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

shmeee wrote: »
    Drom-Inch even money to defeat Shannon Rovers in Tipperary Intermediate Club Championship 1/4 Final, Sunday @ 12pm.

Should be odds on and even shorter. Can't understand how they are not odds on favourites. They would be favourites or joint favourites at least to win the County.

Who's this with?

CIT look very overpriced at 4/1 after drawing with Castlehaven in Cork last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wexford96

Kyle Hayes @ 4/6 for young hurler of year. Just wondering is there something I'm missing here? Seems too generous. Other 2 nominees are Corks Fitzgibbon and Coleman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Who's this with?

Paddy Power

Now into 4/6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement