Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Just a heads up into the Wicklow championship lads rathnew play st pats in the final in 2 weeks local bookies have rathnew as 8/15 favs which is about right but you can get 5/6 with pp or 1/1 with boyles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Going to try put together a nice accumulator for the weekend if you have any safe fancies from your own counties.

In Galway SFC:Mountbellew and Annaghdown should win their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

djPSB wrote: »
    Going to try put together a nice accumulator for the weekend if you have any safe fancies from your own counties.

In Galway SFC:Mountbellew and Annaghdown should win their games.

Longford SFC, St Columbas are going to win this, 8/15 is a big price imo, but maybe a bit bigger than what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Longford SFC, St Columbas are going to win this, 8/15 is a big price imo, but maybe a bit bigger than what you're looking for.

I'd be wary of Abbeylara. The fear of losing a fourth successive Longford SFC final will have them gunning for Mullinalaghta. But Mullinalaghta are going for a three in a row and will want Mickey Graham to bow out on a high.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Tally Wager

Tipp Intermediate Football , Golden/Kilfeackle evens . I would have G/K as favorites for the Tipp Intermediate Title . A lot of Football played this year , Division 1 beating Senior Clubs and getting to the Semi Final , West Championship , O`Donoghue Cup Finalists . Borrisokane by contrast have only played 3 County Championship games against poor opposition ! G/K have Josh Keane , nominated for Young Player of the year in 2015 , Evens is an unreal price !

• Advertisement

Tipp Intermediate Football , Golden/Kilfeackle evens . I would have G/K as favorites for the Tipp Intermediate Title . A lot of Football played this year , Division 1 beating Senior Clubs and getting to the Semi Final , West Championship , O`Donoghue Cup Finalists . Borrisokane by contrast have only played 3 County Championship games against poor opposition ! G/K have Josh Keane , nominated for Young Player of the year in 2015 , Evens is an unreal price !

G/K have gone to 8/13 since I posted this an hour ago , I have them @ evens though ;) !

G/K have gone to 8/13 since I posted this an hour ago , I have them @ evens though ;) !

The money is down!

Banagher are meant to be good things in the Derry IFC final tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

They opened @ 7/4, so that would have been even more than unreal so.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hurler97

Aghabullogue way overpriced at 11/8 in Cork IFC, should be 4/6 or 8/15
    Fermoy Aghabullogue Double 2.64/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭robbiezero

2-3 to 2 at half time for the Golden boys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭robbiezero

2-3 to 2 at ht to the Golden boys

shmeee wrote: »
    They opened @ 7/4, so that would have been even more than unreal so.

Obviously ! That would have been totally awesome :eek: ! ! Hope you got some of that action ;) ! ! !

hurler97 wrote:
    Aghabullogue way overpriced at 11/8 in Cork IFC, should be 4/6 or 8/15 Fermoy Aghabullogue Double 2.64/1

Aghabullogue win by 11 points.

hurler97 wrote:
    Aghabullogue way overpriced at 11/8 in Cork IFC, should be 4/6 or 8/15 Fermoy Aghabullogue Double 2.64/1

hurler97 wrote:
    Aghabullogue win by 11 points.
    And Fermoy win by a point, nice return if ye were on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    The money is down!

Banagher are meant to be good things in the Derry IFC final tomorrow evening.

Should be, long time senior, first time in intermediate in many, many years I believe. Worth considering for Ulster intermediate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Good tipping lads, well done.

Duhallow a great price at 7/4 to beat Castlehaven in Cork SFC, today. Duhallow have a very strong panel with players like Aidan Walsh and Donncha O Connor and a couple of Cork Juniors to call on.

hurler97 wrote:
    Duhallow a great price at 7/4 to beat Castlehaven in Cork SFC, today. Duhallow have a very strong panel with players like Aidan Walsh and Donncha O Connor and a couple of Cork Juniors to call on.

Absolutely sickened, Duhallow were up 6 points with 5 mins of normal time and also had the wind but the Haven scored 6 without reply. Sorry lads

Tipperary SFC Semi Final , Moyle Rovers 9/5 to bate Commercials ! The Rovers are flying Peter Acheson home from Dubai for games and he is looking sharp , Jack OConnor on board doing a bit of Coaching !

Any more fancies for the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dickie9

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Any more fancies for the weekend?

Kilmurry ibrickane 4/11
    St Josephs miltown 7/4

Just a heads up into the Wicklow championship lads rathnew play st pats in the final in 2 weeks local bookies have rathnew as 8/15 favs which is about right but you can get 5/6 with pp or 1/1 with boyles

You can get Rathnew at 40/1 for Leinster with PP right now. After shocking the holders St Vincents last year and running eventual winners Moorefield close enough in the semi finals, Rathnew will be on the favourable side of the draw that includes the Offaly, Longford, Louth and Carlow reps. That's of course if they win on Sunday.

Portumna to beat craughwell 10/11
    Mullagh 8/15

• Registered Users Posts: 23 glanlea

I think dingle @7/2 on Sunday in kerry are good value on Sunday. I think east kerry are a bit overrated and dingle have tightened up in defence and Paul geany is playing well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

glanlea wrote: »
    I think dingle @7/2 on Sunday in kerry are good value on Sunday. I think east kerry are a bit overrated and dingle have tightened up in defence and Paul geany is playing well

Not sure they'll turn around an 18 point defeat in 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Whiteshorts1

Same As wrote: »

It's an interesting one Marc O Connor is a massive addition for Dingle and the weather might be a factor can see it being close at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Whiteshorts1

Dickie9 wrote: »
    Portumna to beat craughwell 10/11
    Mullagh 8/15

Is Niall Healy still out for Craughwell?

Is Niall Healy still out for Craughwell?

Not sure as I don't have much info still think he's out ud still think portumna are strong enough to beat them hu ever loses goes to senior b next year I think

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Same As wrote: »

I think 7/2 is a ridiculous price. Strand Road beat Crokes by four or five points a few weeks ago and are 4/1 to beat them this weekend. That's a 23 point difference (!) compared to how Dingle did in their first game against East Kerry yet they are shorter to turn that around than Strand Road are to repeat. And that is not to say Strand Road are too long either.

That is deranged.

Having Marc O'Connor is a benefit but totally overblown.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Cork intermediate hurling final tomorrow Ballincollig v Blackrock intermediates.

Ballincollig are favourites , 1/2 , but Blackrock have a few from their seniors and a fine sprinkle of good young hurlers.
    Weather is not great, heavy pitch etc might help even the teams aswell.
    Taking a bit of a chance on them at 9/4 pp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement