Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

Jsmac67 wrote: »
    Don't know where to posted this but, Fury to win Rounds 7-12. Can't say much but get on now.

Just round 7 and 12 or 7,8,9,10,11,12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

naughto wrote: »
    Just round 7 and 12 or 7,8,9,10,11,12?

No group betting, there's a selection 'Rounds 7-12' 13/8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,851 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

No group betting, there's a selection 'Rounds 7-12' 13/8

There's a boxing betting thread.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

Throw it up for me Tyson,max confidence.

Throw it up for me Tyson,max confidence.

Unlucky!!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Recap of Jennings selections for this weekend:

(Advised 12/5/18)

Mayo -1 v Galway
    3pts 11-10 BoyleSports

Laois -4
    2pts 11-10 general -2

13/5/18

No Galway goal
    2pts 5-4 Coral, Ladbrokes

Kevin McLoughlin man of match
    1pt 16-1 general

Cavan
    1pt 3-1 BoyleSports, Coral, Ladbrokes

Running P/L +32.62, Championship outright selections in post 8354

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Eoghan O Donnell under 1.5 5/6 on boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Galway for me today.

Same As wrote: »
    Recap of Jennings selections for this weekend:

(Advised 12/5/18)

Mayo -1 v Galway
    3pts 11-10 BoyleSports -3

Laois -4
    2pts 11-10 general -2

13/5/18

No Galway goal
    2pts 5-4 Coral, Ladbrokes -2

Kevin McLoughlin man of match
    1pt 16-1 general -1

Cavan
    1pt 3-1 BoyleSports, Coral, Ladbrokes -1

Running P/L +32.62, Championship outright selections in post 8354

-7 today, +25.62 for 2018

(Championship outright selections in post 8354)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Same As wrote: »
    -7 today, +25.62 for 2018

(Championship outright selections in post 8354)

-9 I make it

• Advertisement

danganabu wrote: »
    -9 I make it

Already took off the - 2 for Laois this morning as that was tipped yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Those of you price sensitive and happy to bet on singles should be on matchbook. Best priced on almost all outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Tally Wager

Munster SFC kicks off this weekend with Tipp at 1/33 and Clare 1/4 to win their respective matches ! No value there .

However an interesting bet with PP anyway ( too lazy to check with the other Bookies :D ) is Tipp and Clare to meet in the Munster Final at odds of 28/1 ! Tipp have Cork at home should they beat Waterford , Tipp have a really good record against Cork in recent times . While Clare`s reward should they beat Limerick is Kerry in Killarney . Clare have got some great results in the Championship over the last couple of years and are capable of giving Kerry a good game !

Worth a $5 punt anyway ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭DubCount

Munster SFC kicks off this weekend with Tipp at 1/33 and Clare 1/4 to win their respective matches ! No value there .

However an interesting bet with PP anyway ( too lazy to check with the other Bookies :D ) is Tipp and Clare to meet in the Munster Final at odds of 28/1 ! Tipp have Cork at home should they beat Waterford , Tipp have a really good record against Cork in recent times . While Clare`s reward should they beat Limerick is Kerry in Killarney . Clare have got some great results in the Championship over the last couple of years and are capable of giving Kerry a good game !

Worth a $5 punt anyway ! ! !

Tipp getting to the final I would agree with.

Cant see Clare getting close to Kerry. I think there is a big gap from Division 1 teams to the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Be a massive shock if Clare beat Kerry.imo Kerry a few levels ahead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,883 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

DubCount wrote: »
    Tipp getting to the final I would agree with.

Cant see Clare getting close to Kerry. I think there is a big gap from Division 1 teams to the rest.

Tipp were in Division 3 two years ago :cool: ! Anywho it`s a gamble and a bit of craic, can y'all relax ? Clare are a dark horse , we`ll see how it pans out :) .

Clare are decent but I can't see them beating kerry in Killarney. I'll be staying away from this one.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Handicap line will be interesting in that Kerry-Clare match. Anything +8 and above and would be looking at Clare very closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Did Clare not lose a few players from last year? Remember reading during the league that they had lost a few but maybe back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

If the game was in cusack park then maybe I could see the arguement but in Killarney no chance, far better teams than Clare have had their arses handed to them in Killarney. Clare will be a big threat to anyone in the qualifiers though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Handicap line will be interesting in that Kerry-Clare match. Anything +8 and above and would be looking at Clare very closely.

Most certainly. With a game under their belt, they could certainly stay with kerry.

Anyone reckon how the Ulster SFC games will go this weekend and action in the Galway SFC also ?

Tipp @ 1/2 to score the first goal v Waterford would be a nice addition to a double or treble !

yabadabado wrote: »
    Be a massive shock if Clare beat Kerry.imo Kerry a few levels ahead of them.

That`s why it`s priced at 28/1 ;) .

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Clare are decent but I can't see them beating kerry in Killarney. I'll be staying away from this one.

:o

That`s why it`s priced at 28/1 ;) .

Indeed, keep your money for something half realistic.

Indeed, keep your money for something half realistic.[/QUOTE

Sorry Dude , thought people might be interested in a gamble . Didn`t realise you were after odds on Favorites that always come in :rolleyes: !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Sorry Dude , thought people might be interested in a gamble . Didn`t realise you were after odds on Favorites that always come in :rolleyes: !

Think it's a decent bit for a bit of fun and will have seen bigger shocks in GAA if it comes in. Out of curiousity, what odds do you think Clare would be in the event of a s/f with Kerry? Think that's the key to whether the 28s represents good price or not.

No need to apologise, but who mentioned odds on favorites ?

No need to get ratty when someone disagrees with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭munster87

Think it's a decent bit for a bit of fun and will have seen bigger shocks in GAA if it comes in. Out of curiousity, what odds do you think Clare would be in the event of a s/f with Kerry? Think that's the key to whether the 28s represents good price or not.

I wouldn’t back a Clare Tipp final at 100/1 myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement