Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Sh!thole in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭mecanoman

One great selecion box of life so!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Coleraine!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

mecanoman wrote: »
    One great selecion box of life so!

Who cares you have asshole neighbours to begin with :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Where's the biggest sh!thole in Ireland guys. Somewhere where yob culture is ripe and gangs and pikeys alike run the show. Where council estates out number private residences and where really unless you're happy to work in the local petrol station or some IDA backed factory for the almost retarded , you haven't got a hope of getting a job! I'll put up a little poll of where I think should be nominated :p

owenc wrote: »
    Donegal sorry, so depressing their for me... put derry there as well.

You must be confusing Donegal with some other place then, Yob culture? nada ,Gangs? nope
    You coming from derry makes your post even more amusing.

Employment is not good in Donegal but Id rather live here than some palce where theres nothing but caravans and generally unscenic areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

kfallon wrote: »
    What is 'retarted'???

Someone with learning difficulties in a low cut top.. [sorry] :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Drogheda. I hate this crap town I live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Liverpool's the biggest sh1thole in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Where's the biggest sh!thole in Ireland guys. Somewhere where yob culture is ripe and gangs and pikeys alike run the show. Where council estates out number private residences and where really unless you're happy to work in the local petrol station or some IDA backed factory for the almost retarded , you haven't got a hope of getting a job! I'll put up a little poll of where I think should be nominated :p

Your fückin' house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Is the next AH meet up going to be in the winning sh!tehole ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

So, why has Tralee been given the evil eye? It's a feckin paradise. (my opinion isn't based on the fact that I live in Kerry, and the Tralee people probably know where I live)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Granard.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

My arse, it's a hole and the amount of sheeeeite that came out of it this morn was unreal, I haven't even eaten any sweetcorn lately but there it was smiling back up at me!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Pangea wrote: »
    You must be confusing Donegal with some other place then, Yob culture? nada ,Gangs? nope
    You coming from derry makes your post even more amusing.

Employment is not good in Donegal but Id rather live here than some palce where theres nothing but caravans and generally unscenic areas.

Aw aye well then why do we have a world heritage site.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Oh no, not this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

I know... just takin' the mick!

I never said anything about landlocked counties. I did however say that there are 13 counties without a coastline. The counties with coastlines in Ireland are: Donegal, Derry, Antrim, Down, Louth, Meath, Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Kerry, Clare, Galway, Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim.

You could argue that Limerick doesn't have a coastline, but much of the north of county Limerick is on the Shannon estuary, which leads into the Atlantic Ocean.

Armagh and Kilkenny both seem to touch salt-water as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

How is Galway City on that list and the likes of Sligo, Waterford and Dundalk aren't?

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Oh no, not this

Yes its me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Enniscorthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Hmmm, Biggest Sh!thole in Ireland ... I'd have so the say whole region of the island of Ireland that isn't in the Pale.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

Carlow town has gone quite scummy in recent years, prob not as bad as some of the others though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Badabing wrote: »
    Enniscorthy

+1, its a dump, and i agree with the poster who said dun laoghaire.

dolphins barn is an absolute hellhole as well

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

What's with all the Ireland bashing threads? You bunch of miserable bastards!

If you don't like it then you can geeeeeeeeet out! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

Derry doesn't have any World Heritage Sites. The only one in Northern Ireland is the Giant's Causeway and that's in County Antrim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Armagh and Kilkenny both seem to touch salt-water as well.

Armagh touches a lake & Kilkenny's southern border is the midpoint of a river. Neither of them touch saltwater & thus, are both land locked.

Sulmac wrote: »
    Derry doesn't have any World Heritage Sites. The only one in Northern Ireland is the Giant's Causeway and that's in County Antrim.

It says Causeway coast which is from coleraine and a part of limavady away over to moyle's east coast. But most of it is around the causeway.. which is on the border between county londonderry/derry (or whatever.:rolleyes:).. and i don't know if you know but part of coleraine is in county antrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Should owenc be allowed to have a location like that beside his name when it is only done to provoke annoyance on a predominently Irish forum?

:mad: Why the frigg would i want to do that do you seriously think i waste my time trying to offend people..:rolleyes: *sigh* i don't know what i am going to do ..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Should owenc be allowed to have a location like that beside his name when it is only done to provoke annoyance on a predominently Irish forum?

Why does it offend you. Parts of Northern Ireland are part of the United Kingdom. It's a geographical and political fact, not an insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

How Ballinasloe or Athlone wasn't mentioned in this is shocking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

Ireland is the sh!thole.

Advertisement