Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Widescreen wrote: »
    would you have any idea what site these jobs are advertised on or even what type of jobs they are as the Vistakon website has no info like that which I can find. thanks!
    I think it said irishjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

It's the first result yielded by Google for the search term 'vistakon'!

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

has anyone seen any signs up lately for jobs in the city ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

So anything good going lately with good pay and hours (to actually make it worthwhile over the dole) and that doesn't require a list of qualifications?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

GodlessM wrote: »
    So anything good going lately with good pay and hours (to actually make it worthwhile over the dole) and that doesn't require a list of qualifications?

like what?what are ya expecting?where have you tried?

• Advertisement

Hitman?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Smyth's Bar have a sign on the door looking for part-time, full-time, day and night staff.

*shudder*

A truly awful place to work. But hey, a job's a job!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

was just in the crescent, BB's are hiring part-time staff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Smyth's Bar have a sign on the door looking for part-time, full-time, day and night staff.

this sign seems to be permantly on the door, have a few friends who applied and heard absoloutley nothing back, maybe it has changed though

• Advertisement

tazbars wrote: »
    was just in the crescent, BB's are hiring part-time staff

I don't live in the area but not miles away either, will check it out thanks

Birdie086 wrote: »
    this sign seems to be permantly on the door, have a few friends who applied and heard absoloutley nothing back, maybe it has changed though

How long ago did they apply? A friend of mine got a job there at the start of January.

CiaranMT wrote: »
    How long ago did they apply? A friend of mine got a job there at the start of January.

More than a few months ago, thats why i said in my post it might have changed by now. I Didnt mean to sound so pessimistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

supervalu castleconnell looking for deli assistist apply on fas.ie

Centra Ennis Rd are advertising in the Post for a deli assistant, and a city centre shop are looking for staff on the same page (towards the back of the paper).

Cafe Noir in Limerick City are lookin for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mad_shopaholic

claires accessories and accessorize in the crescent looking for sales assistants

Cafe Noir in Limerick City are lookin for staff

Any payment details given in their ad', as unfrotunate that's the real kicker with getting a job these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I know it's not really Limerick based but

[url=ehttp://www.emirates.com]Emirates Airlines[/url] are looking for Cabin Crew and will be holding interviews in The Strand Hotel.

Could be a great job and it means living in Dubai too. :D

GodlessM wrote: »
    Any payment details given in their ad', as unfrotunate that's the real kicker with getting a job these days?

I'm pretty sure its 8.65...atleast its not 7.65. The one on Robert St and O'Connell St looking for someone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sophie22

Would anyone know of any summer jobs coming up in the city, dooradoyle area from may onwards? heard tesco in the crescent might be looking for staff.

I'm pretty sure its 8.65...atleast its not 7.65. The one on Robert St and O'Connell St looking for someone!

And is it full time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

In Adare outside the city:

http://www.staff.ie/company/4692.html

Full-Time Cafe Staff Required

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Gleeson's Sports Scene looking for staff I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Frances4019

L.T.P. wrote: »
    Gleeson's Sports Scene looking for staff I think :)

There is an ad on facebook looking for bar/restaurant staff. Check out The Fiddlers Irish pub in Germany if anybody wants a change in their lives. Not Limerick but who knows...............

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Anymore?? :)

Im a student looking for summer work. Is it best to start handing in CVs now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

Seen carphonewarehouse in Ennis looking for flexi timers . It be ideal if u drive I work in Ennis nd seen it , says apply within

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Costa coffee in childers rd looking for part timer i saw today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Bump, bumpity bump bump bump.

Has anyone heard of anything else? Do you reckon once the summer hits there will be more jobs available due to Student Exodus?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 blueivu

There is a new clothes shop opening in the Parkway at the end of the moth, they have a sign up for full and part time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement