Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Berty wrote: »
    Damn you IO.

After reading Sophies ^^^ comment I'm mad to see the posts. :(

I PM'ed for the laugh, chatting to UK people and female - didn't fit the criteria!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

George Hotel looking for a bar man full time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

If you've teaching experience, there's loads of recruiting being done by the City of Limerick VEC at the moment:

http://www.clvec.ie/index.cfm/go/recruitment

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Supermacs are hiring managers in Limerick

recruitment@supermacs.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

kilburn wrote: »

Where did you see that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Arabica Coffee made a status on FB [STAFF REQUIRED! Email CV and cover letter to info@arabicalimerick.ie]

kilburn wrote: »

Also business development manager / Lynch Group BDM.

Constantly looking to fill for this position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

also papa jons pizza in raheen are looking for staff of all levels managers, frontline, delivery drivers etc apply in store with cv

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sophie22

Boots on childers rd are looking for part timers- 8- 10 hours on the weekend, Apply through their website

http://www.boots.jobs/ireland/

• Advertisement

Spotted this job advertised in the work and jobs section, dont care how hard up i was would not touch it with a 20 ft pole, but may interest some one else, its the last job in the link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056271450

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Game and Carl Scarpa are both looking for part timers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Home Store and More in CityEast Retail Park is looking for a full timer that will work during term time.

Supermacs in Roxboro looking for a full timer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

ULSU is seeking applications from suitable qualified individuals for the position of Events and Promotion Manager:

Do you understand what events students want their Students’ Union to provide?

Can you communicate with students?

Do you understand the activities and ethos of a students’ union?

Do you have extensive prior experience of working with students in a third level environment?

Are you the next Events and Promotion Manager at UL Students’ Union?

The role will be based in the University Of Limerick campus in Castletroy, Limerick, with some evening and weekend work required.

For further details please contact Philp Mudge, General Manager on SUGeneralManager@ul.ie or on 061-202324.

Applications by application form only which can be obtained on http://www.ulsu.ie/news/eventspromotion

Closing date for applications Monday 4th July 2011 at 12pm

Limerick city council looking for 6 engineering students for 8 week contracts

http://www.localgovernmentjobs.ie/search/job_details.asp?crpid=0&jid=3238

Retail Manager wanted for that Plaza express place on the Ballysimon road.

http://jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1113010

Fine wines own it. I was surprised to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Any part time jobs going around? Have had no luck yet this summer off from college. I'm good at doing different things :pac:

Let us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nicola123

Has anyone seen any signs or vacancies around in any of the shops in town or the crescent recently? Or any bar jobs?
    I'm trawling the town every day for something and haven't came across any lately.
    Any help at all would be appreciated!

Smyths bar had a sign up last week looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Beer Baron wrote: »

They always seem to have signs up! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Beer Baron wrote: »

Someone close to me did an interview there a few weeks ago. They did their first shift on the Friday night and left in tears. Second shift was Saturday night. They left half-way through it and swore never to go back, even as a customer.

I still went in the following day with a CV though! :D

I still went in the following day with a CV though! :D

You looking for a bar job?Any experience?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I don't have experience, but I am a quick learner. Do you know someone who's hiring?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I am, 10 years experience. Where is hiring?

I don't have experience, but I am a quick learner. Do you know someone who's hiring?
    Melion wrote: »
    I am, 10 years experience. Where is hiring?

I can ask around for both of ye,know quite a few bar managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Unicorn is looking for bar staff todays limerick post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I worked in a bar but they never bothered to show me how to pull pints etc, I just did everything else. If you need someone to pick up glasses... I'm your man!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nicola123

It's my boyfriend who's looking for bar work, has 8 years experience in both pubs and clubs. I'm looking for anything at all in shops or anywhere cos we're struggling at the moment both of us having been let go, it's so frustrating with nothing going around. Hopefully we'll both come across something soon. :)

Nicola123 wrote: »
    It's my boyfriend who's looking for bar work, has 8 years experience in both pubs and clubs. I'm looking for anything at all in shops or anywhere cos we're struggling at the moment both of us having been let go, it's so frustrating with nothing going around. Hopefully we'll both come across something soon. :)

Nicola. Get yourself into Carl Scarpa if you are DESPERATE. They are one person down and need to replace her but haven't because they weird dickheads to work for apparently. I know the person who left you see.

Rumour has it they might only offer you 15 hours per week but at least you can still collect your social welfare as well.

Chuck in a CV anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Haven't read through the entire thread... delete if posted already.

This is an excellent website updated every (mostly) thursday and publishes the job ads. Can save €€€ in buying the local papers.

http://www.paulpartnership.ie/asp/section.asp?s=228

Just click on the pdf ... this week's not up yet. <edit> it is now..........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement