Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 samifi

Hi Folks.

I am shortly going to upgrade mt HKC 812 to a HKC SW1070.
    I have the manual for the 1070 but not for the 812.
    Is it possible to get the HKC812 installation manual as I would like to copy all the settings before powering down the alarm.

Regards
    Denis

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you both manuals to be sure.:D
    Any problems you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 samifi

Thanks KoolKid

Will probably need some help with setting up the GSM card as this should be the only significant difference between both systems.
    Thanks again for the fast response.

Regards
    Denis

Your welcome.
    Come back if you need anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 kevboyce

Can anyone send me the manuals for a HKC Secure Watch system. Not sure model name and
    I don't have manager access. I tried some factory default manager codes but didn't work. Will
    ask our alarm guy for mgr codes.

Have a couple of problems
    1) SMS through landline is out of sync by one event
    ie #1 if alarm goes off. I get no text
    #2 when I enter alarm code to turn it off, I get a text saying alarm has gone off ie from event #1
    #3 when I turn the alarm on again in the evening I get a text saying alarm has been turned off ie from event #2

2) Need to remove one mobile number

3) A zone keeps triggering
    Thought might be a dodgy sensor but the last engineer couldn't detect anything wrong when he ran tests
    He reduced sensitivity of that zone a little but didn't want to reduce too much.

4) I don't hear alarm at night
    And since SMS is not working properly, had the neighbours phoning last time in middle of night
    There is an external sounder outside the bedroom, but am thinking it mightn't be enabled. Would like to turn that on.
    I know we asked for tones to be disabled in bedroom on the keypad there so maybe the bedroom alarm
    was also disabled..

thanks
    Kevin

I PMed you that manual.
    Might be better to look over that and then start a separate thread to go over any issues you're having after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jscter

Folks,
    looking an Engineering Installation manual for a HKC Securewatch Wired Alarm system.
    I believe this was installed around 2004 but its dead so would like to get a new battery and reprogram everything again. I have obtainied a copy of the user manual but obviously this doesnt have the install info.

Any help Appreciated thanks
    Jscter

I have sent you that manual via PM.
    If you need any more information give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 markkilpatrick

Could anyone send me on the astec 63 engineer manual please?

Much appreciated.
    Mark

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 manno777

hi, I need this manual in order to clear some faults.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.

manno777 wrote: »
    hi, I need this manual in order to clear some faults.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.

Hi, I presume you mean Astec 63.
    I have PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carcoyne

Hi Koolkid, can you send me a engineers manual for an Astec 63DV please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 meh444

does anybody have the signet 100/200/300 install manual?
    thanks

carcoyne wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid, can you send me a engineers manual for an Astec 63DV please

PMed you that manual.

meh444 wrote: »
    does anybody have the signet 100/200/300 install manual?
    thanks

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carcoyne

Thanks Kooolkid, hopefully it'll help me sort out my alarm problems

No problem.
    If you get stuck with anything give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭hamguy

Hi everyone,
    Would some here be able to send me (or direct me to where I can DL) a manual for the HKC SW 812 alarm system? It the installation manual I'm looking for,

Many thanks! :)

HG

• Advertisement

I PMed you that.
    Hope it helps.

Perfect. Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 667i

Hi KoolKid,

Would you send me Astec 63 engineer manual as well? Looks it's the only place to get it

Many thanks!
    Ivan

I have PMed you that.
    Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 667i

Got it :)

Thanks a lot!

Back again!
    Would anyone have a manual for the HKC DTMC dialler manual? I'm thinking of buying one - but I want a better understanding of what it can do and its limitations.
    Thanks! :)

HG

I PMed you that manual. What are you looking to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blindlife

hi i have a hkc gsm alarm. how do i find out which model it is excatly to get the users manual online. thanks

Do you want the manual for the alarm or the GSM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 blindlife

sorry are they two seperate pieces? its for the hkc keypad. im looking to remove and change phone numbers that the alarm contacts when set off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement