Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition year 2010/2011

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

That debate thing that we did was the Model Eu Commission or something like that. We didn't win :( (not that there was ever any hope of us winning)

Did anyone see the Late Late show 2 weeks ago (maybe it wasn't 2 weeks ago but it was the 18th of March) and the Student Enterprise Awards finalists that were on it. Someone from my class was actually on it!

We've been fairly busy lately actually and we're going to our YSI Speakout on Wednesday followed by the Tutenkhamun exhibit.
    We came third in the Limerick County Student Enterprise Awards Senior Category. I've also entered the EIL Travel Awards for a 4 week trip to Ecuador during the summer. Sent away my Irish College application and I only went to 7 classes last week as I was organizing stuff for the Munster Rugby Junior Cup Final and The Kate Russell Senior Hockey Finals. History project due tomoorow that I've yet to start. Busy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

That debate thing that we did was the Model Eu Commission or something like that. We didn't win :( (not that there was ever any hope of us winning)

Did anyone see the Late Late show 2 weeks ago (maybe it wasn't 2 weeks ago but it was the 18th of March) and the Student Enterprise Awards finalists that were on it. Someone from my class was actually on it!

We've been fairly busy lately actually and we're going to our YSI Speakout on Wednesday followed by the Tutenkhamun exhibit.

The Late Late show thing.... There wasnt two boys on it about chickens by any chance???
    A few girls from my school last year were on it with Kevin the Penguin and the boys with the hens/eggs/farmer things are in our "brothers"s school but I thought I'd have heard when they were gonna be on it...

And ehh Jako, that wasnt the under 17 rugby thing in Thomand no? :P A dude I know was meant to be playing in that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

deise_girl wrote: »
    The Late Late show thing.... There wasnt two boys on it about chickens by any chance???
    A few girls from my school last year were on it with Kevin the Penguin and the boys with the hens/eggs/farmer things are in our "brothers"s school but I thought I'd have heard when they were gonna be on it...

And ehh Jako, that wasnt the under 17 rugby thing in Thomand no? :P A dude I know was meant to be playing in that!
    I don't remember anything about chickens on the Late Late Show no but then again I did miss the first half of the show and just managed to catch the ones from my class on it.

deise_girl wrote: »
    No. It was meant to be played in Thomond but it got moved because of that U17 and U19 finals this weekend.

Lads, what happened? We had 321 pages and close to 13,000 posts in the space of a year. It just didn't carry over to the TY forum. I miss the JC OT thread. :(

• Advertisement

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Lads, what happened? We had 321 pages and close to 13,000 posts in the space of a year. It just didn't carry over to the TY forum. I miss the JC OT thread. :(
    I know, I miss it too. :( I s'pose theres just not the same amount of people posting here because a lot of them didn't do TY or haven't been on boards in ages.

Those were the days....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Well we all better make the 5th year thread epic then to make up for this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its already epic. We're amazing...

Except next year we'll just be in the **** it we have the leaving why aren't we studying AAAAAGH!! threads:eek::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

Can safely say it was the best year of my life. Was succhhhhh a brilliant year Imma miss it so much :( Made so many new friends and had so much fun :D So screwed for fifth year next year but I think it was worth it, I'll probably be saying the complete opposite this time next year but shur :P Am yeah anyways best year ever, regretted doing it at the start but not now :)

DylanS09 wrote: »
    Can safely say it was the best year of my life. Was succhhhhh a brilliant year Imma miss it so much :( Made so many new friends and had so much fun :D So screwed for fifth year next year but I think it was worth it, I'll probably be saying the complete opposite this time next year but shur :P Am yeah anyways best year ever, regretted doing it at the start but not now :)
    Couldn't agree more. I think I've definately gotten better at some stuff and gone a few steps backwards in others, mostly stuff that will most definately leave me completely screwed for next year but shure what can ya do. I don't say I regret any of it one single bit.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

T'was a good year, but sure, roll on fifth year.

Its inevitable that fifth year is coming so I may as well at least pretend to be enthusiastic about getting back to actual work! =P

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TYJ

Hello ty peoples :D

Advertisement