Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2010 Off Topic

Options
  • 04-11-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭

Should it be called the chatter box form? I don't know. What I do know is that it will be 5 pages long in no time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Once we get going it will be!:D

In the other forum that was for something else that I can't even remenber what it was for anymore we had like 2 pages in 2 nights (late nights at that)!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

So will this do or should it be locked up?

I don't know, What do you think?I've only been here a week after all(but still have 50 something posts, most of them in that last forum)!

I don't know, What do you think?I've only been here a week after all(but still have 50 something posts, most of them in that last forum)!

The last thread, we are still in the forum. Im right?

Yeah, my mistake, I realised there a second ago, adn was like whoops- got my words mixed up:o

Why can I never type in 3 simple letters in the right order ? - and, I always type in adn so I've just stopped going back to fix it everytime I do it, so if you see it you get what I'm saying

• Advertisement

Yeah, my mistake, I realised there a second ago, adn was like whoops- got my words mixed up:o

Why can I never type in 3 simple letters in the right order ? - and, I always type in adn so I've just stopped going back to fix it everytime I do it, so if you see it you get what I'm saying

I do! :D Boards needs a spell check!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im sure it will be allowed this, most forums have them anyway :)

I know I always type all over the place!! I type kidna fast without looking and what im typing then I find something completly differnt on the screen :P

What counties are yee all in?? Im in Waterford, hence the name :D

padocon
    Adverts | Friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

deise_girl wrote: »
    Im sure it will be allowed this, most forums have them anyway :)

I know I always type all over the place!! I type kidna fast without looking and what im typing then I find something completly differnt on the screen :P

What counties are yee all in?? Im in Waterford, hence the name :D

Kildare. :)

Westmeath, the miserable midlands as I like to call them.

• Advertisement

Cool :)
    Padocon, yeh guess I could have read the thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

what is this about?

GO'S wrote: »
    what is this about?
    Just a place for the junior cert boardsies to chat about anything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

lads anyone from limerick here?

mocks start 1st of February!!!!!:eek::eek:

GO'S wrote: »
    lads anyone from limerick here?

There is! Wait for them to come on and we hear once again about the Junior Cup thing! :D

:eek:

Now there is a Junior Cup form too! :D

Yeh I heard :(
    Do poeple actually study for these?? Coz if you were to study properly thats, Christmas holidays :(

And I've seen atleast 2 other people from Limerick on here.

why do the mocks have to be so early?
    you should have seen our principal in assembly today, she expects us to keep continue continuosly studying after next weeks test until the mocks, she got some reaction to that suggestion!everyone turned to the person next to them, laughed, then put on their best serious face and turned back to face her.It was hilarious!:D then she went on like if you don't work you get left behind, if you get left behind you struggle, if you struggle you get stressed, if you get stressed you get sick, that went down well I can tell you!:D

• Advertisement

just realised we're on the second page padocon!:D We'll be flying through them soon once we get going.

We had our french aural today could hardly understand a word of it!(I think it was the 2005 J.C. one , proves how useless my listening skills are!)

They're not normally so early in the year are they?? I always though they were Feburary/March :/

Oh I hate French with a strong passion! Our teacher shes actually useless, we're way behind the other claesses. They're well into they're second book and we just started it before mid term, and thats coz we skipped the last chapter in the 1st book. She told us to learn it ourselves over the break :confused:

So yeh at the moment im loving Cspe :P

our teacher isn't great either (but I can't really say anything because her daughter is one of my best friends).It's nearly the exact same with us, since the start of the year we've done like 25 pages in bon travail 2 and hardly anything else.
    Have you decide what you're doing for you action project yet?

our teacher isn't great either (but I can't really say anything because her daughter is one of my best friends)

She could read this if she goes on boards! Delete!
    Have you decide what you're doing for you action project yet?

We didn't start ours yet! :eek:

padocon wrote: »
    She could read this if she goes on boards! Delete!
    Don't worry she won't know it's me adn I think it's widely know in our class anyway so she probably already knows how we feel

that french aural was dire, I couldn't understand half of it, I had a huge coughin fit in the middle that a tried to cover up (unsucessfully), and I had the song haven't met you yet by Michael Buble repeating over and over again in my head, that's what I get for listening to it on my iPod while I was walking to school!
    padocon wrote: »
    We didn't start ours yet! :eek:
    neither did we, I don't think we've even decided yet.

I should really be sleeping but meh

I always get songs stuck in my head in school :P

We did our project last year. We had a speaker in about our local arch club and we had a cake sale to raise money. It's grand but theres so much to write half of what you end up saying is a load of waffle. I got a thesuras(sp) to make half my words sound more fancy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Oooh I love French :p But I hate class, my teacher is so crap and like whispers all the time and treats us like we're stupid...
    'Now, just so the test won't be too hard, I've put in how many letters there are, and I've put in 2 letters of each word'... :p
    Its so boring :(

We did our CSPE project last year, we invited Brendan Smith in. It was alright... :rolleyes:

My mocks start 3rd of February... less than 3 months :eek: I'm really gonna try study since the teachers have gone through whats on the paper etc especially English, like are they trying to scare us?? :eek: I couldn't believe all we still have to do in English...

Is anyone doing the Leeson Street revision course at Christmas?

Anyways, hows everyone? :D

I think we talked about our project in like our first class at the start of september and haven't said one word about it in 2 months.I think that we're going to strart on it after our tests next week.

I am soooo far behind in my study but still so far ahead of anyone else.I shold really be studying now but oh well, what will be will be.I am going to be so far behind for the mocks because they are only 3 months away, why, oh why can't they be further away?:(

Today I had the song "fireflies" by owl city stuck in my head oday an dit was so annoying.

Are everyone else's mock fees 130euro? (sorry can't find the euro symbol)

• Advertisement

Don't worry she won't know it's me adn I think it's widely know in our class anyway so she probably already knows how we feel

Imagine what it is like for her! Poor thing! That must very hard on her! What happens like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement