Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just did some complaining to the LCC over the stupid new traffic lights in Annacotty. The timing and priority given to the Cappamore road is a disgrace!

AFAIK thats where this new northern distributor road will join up, I always assumed it would join at the Anacotty roundabout. Route very liable to change though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Nice monkey suit. :p You know who you are:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Stalker...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Kess73 wrote: »
    Nice monkey suit. :p You know who you are:D

He was looking rather spiffing today wasn't he?

Not my fault I'm trying to do something with myself :P Mr. I've just got a suit for my funeral as I sign my life away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,772 ✭✭✭✭phog

AFAIK thats where this new northern distributor road will join up, I always assumed it would join at the Anacotty roundabout. Route very liable to change though.

I seriously doubt it, the turn to the left from Limerick towards the Newport (Finnegan's) roundabout is into a private dwelling.

Stalker...

So what were you glammed up for?

So what were you glammed up for?

Networking group :P

No it was not. What were you really done up for?

Was not a bad look on ya at all according to who was in the car with me. I soon fixed that by pointing out you were gay.

No it was not. What were you really done up for?

Was not a bad look on ya at all according to who was in the car with me. I soon fixed that by pointing out you were gay.

Thanks, and it was! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

networking.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

source wrote: »
    spot on cartoon!

does that come in poster size? because i find the whole americanism of business cards pure nonsensical, i just give customers my number, and i dont think i've ever looked at their business card as i have their number and e-mail address on my phone! :rolleyes:

american psycho:

I]Looking at Paul Allen's business card[/I
    Patrick Bateman:Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark!

Patrick Bateman: Evelyn, I'm sorry. I just, uh... you're not terribly important to me.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

hahaha! Saw networking and was just about to post a link to the exact same cartoon.

www.xkcd.com is source's source, xsiborg (that business card scene in American Pyscho is a classic too)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

XKCD and American Psycho references in the Limerick forum? Sweet!

XKCD and American Psycho references in the Limerick forum? Sweet!

Made me want to feed kittens into ATMs.

Why does everyone pick on me :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mostly 'cause it's funny. :cool:

Still on for food this evening?

Got a mirror? :p

What's this? Another ready made excuse for The Snipe to hide on a Thursday night?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

awh snipe, more americanism- group hug? now, i'll stand behind you and you fall back, i'll catch you, its a trust building exercise!

/runs

NARF! :D

i didnt believe my wife's aunt when she was telling me about new personnel training in the states where they all get naked, until i saw a program last year on one of the channels that echoed this philosophy-

business going down the tubes? come into work naked, it solves everything! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I sure am! Infact I'm around town all day if you are!

I sure am! Infact I'm around town all day if you are!

You callin' me out, boy? :mad::mad::mad:

:pac:

Well, it was for Tommy, but yeah I'm calling you out too!

Dyin' ain't much of a livin'

Neither is living your life! :P

I'm busy teaching Irish for the afternoon, but I'll be back in town shortly after 5:00. You two can have a duel or something to pass the time. Cameras at 20 paces!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

phog wrote: »
    I seriously doubt it, the turn to the left from Limerick towards the Newport (Finnegan's) roundabout is into a private dwelling.

Thats what I thought too, yet the preferred route is here http://www.lcc.ie/NR/rdonlyres/33CFC23D-A1F1-4066-803C-3BB35AE0F532/0/PreferredRouteCorridorSection2.pdf

Seems to run very close to that dwelling.

Neither is living your life! :P

Neither is being the Snipe ;)

I'm busy teaching Irish for the afternoon, but I'll be back in town shortly after 5:00. You two can have a duel or something to pass the time. Cameras at 20 paces!

Maybe the Snipe and I will turn on you instead. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Anything interesting going on with the limerick boards members or even limerick itself this week, or next week?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement