Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Well... We had a bit of a boards dinner tonight! :P

Also, Kess, what time exactly will you be passing tonight? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Also, Kess, what time exactly will you be passing tonight? :P

He'll be down your way around half 9 or 10, Jesus even I know the schedule. You're going to have to put more effort into this being stalked lark!!!!

source wrote: »
    He'll be down your way around half 9 or 10, Jesus even I know the schedule. You're going to have to put more effort into this being stalked lark!!!!

Well.. I was there at that time last week and he wasnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Board members were gatecrashed on, kinky shoes and black bin bags (extra strong) were bought, all in all a good half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Was it nice? I hope you guys had fun. . . but not too much ;)

• Advertisement

It appears we have a no show.... Again.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Maybe he was there and you just didn't see him... Maybe he had Ninja training ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It appears we have a no show.... Again.... :P

Was in BCG over an hour by the time you made this post. Drove past your house at around 20:45.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Was in BCG over an hour by the time you made this post. Drove past your house at around 20:45.

You should have left a note lol or a glove? Weren't gloves used to signal a duel or something? :D

In fairness, you said you'd be walking! :P

• Advertisement

In fairness, you said you'd be walking! :P

Don't think I did.

You should have left a note lol or a glove? Weren't gloves used to signal a duel or something? :D

A duel with the Snipe? Why would I want to do that to the little guy?

A duel with the Snipe? Why would I want to do that to the little guy?

True, it wouldn't be fair on him... No entertainment for the rest of us either as it wouldn't last long :pac:

True, it wouldn't be fair on him... No entertainment for the rest of us either as it wouldn't last long :pac:

The fecker would probably set his mom or his sister/sisters on me once he woke up. No way am I going to mess with him. I'm not taking on an angry mother whose baby baby I broke. :D

The fecker would probably set his mom or his sister/sisters on me once he woke up. No way am I going to mess with him. I'm not taking on an angry mother whose baby baby I broke. :D

Wise choice ha ha an angry mother would be genuinely scary ;)

Why did I just imagine the Snipe in a pram? Dear lord I must Google pictures of cute dogs to ease the trauma :eek: :)

Wise choice ha ha an angry mother would be genuinely scary ;)

Why did I just imagine the Snipe in a pram? Dear lord I must Google pictures of cute dogs to ease the trauma :eek: :)

I reckon he sleeps in a cot. :)

I reckon he sleeps in a cot. :)

I wouldn't be surprised, with the mammy tucking him for the night with his favourite teddy aww bless ;)

I wouldn't be surprised, with the mammy IO tucking him for the night with his favourite teddy aww bless ;)

Fixed that

I like it :D From swans to the Snipe, hmm...

I assume the Snipe has lots of swan toys then ;)

Oi, leave mammy snipe outta this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

This is starting to freak me out a little :)

Oi, leave mammy snipe outta this!

I ain't messing with nobody's mammy.

Interesting that you used Oi.

Oi is iO backwards.

And IO is your...........:D

This is starting to freak me out a little :)

I have managed to turn my just crusade against the evil Imp into a new sport.

I call it Snipe Ball.

So far participants in this new kick a Snipe game have been the game's creator (The wonderful Kessy Kess Kess or Kess Kessler to his friends:)), Snoopy gunner (Have an eye on him due to a suspician he is an Arsenal supporter), Xsiborg (who has coolest rl name of anyone on Boards), and Source (Pops up in Crimeline style pics as taken by the Snipe)

Even the Snipe's life partner has played the game a few times. Yes the one and only tern tickling, bird bothering, fedora flying IO himself. :D

So come one, come all. Snipe ball is a game for the whole world to enjoy.:p

I have managed to turn my just crusade against the evil Imp into a new sport.

I call it Snipe Ball.

So far participants in this new kick a Snipe game have been the game's creator (The wonderful Kessy Kess Kess or Kess Kessler to his friends:)), Snoopy gunner (Have an eye on her due to a suspician she is an Arsenal supporter), Xsiborg (who has coolest rl name of anyone on Boards), and Source (Pops up in Crimeline style pics as taken by the Snipe)

Even the Snipe's life partner has played the game a few times. Yes the one and only tern tickling, bird bothering, fedora flying IO himself. :D

So come one, come all. Snipe ball is a game for the whole world to enjoy.:p

FYP.

FYP.

Learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

3 days and I'm back. . . roll on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Someone needs to tell those two to get a room!

Also got a reply about those stupid or "smart" traffic lights.
    The lights at this location are “Smart Lights” that change depending on the queue of traffic waiting at each road. They prioritise the road with the longest queue at any given time. E.g. the lights will stay green for a longer period in favour of the road with 20 vehicles waiting than a road with 5 vehicles in the queue. The priority changes at different times of the day depending on the traffic volumes at that time. No one road is give priority over the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone see what those eejits in the county council are doing now? Putting a pedestrian crossing at the roundabout near Collins bar! Really, like? Could they not find better ways to spend their budget!

http://maps.google.com/?ll=52.631262,-8.642442&spn=0.00133,0.003484&hnear=Limerick,+County+Limerick,+Ireland&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=52.631315,-8.642741&panoid=TMIb2dUSezA3YBFeNzv1Rw&cbp=12,296.13,,0,3.88

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anyone see what those eejits in the county council are doing now? Putting a pedestrian crossing at the roundabout near Collins bar! Really, like? Could they not find better ways to spend their budget!

http://maps.google.com/?ll=52.631262,-8.642442&spn=0.00133,0.003484&hnear=Limerick,+County+Limerick,+Ireland&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=52.631315,-8.642741&panoid=TMIb2dUSezA3YBFeNzv1Rw&cbp=12,296.13,,0,3.88

The city and county councils see no potential safety issue by dumping pedestrian crossing right on the exits/entrances of roundabouts. It is not as though some of the roundabouts in Limerick had obstructed views that would prevent a motorist doing the legal limit from seeing a pedestrain using the crossing until the last second forcing the motorist to slam on the brakes which could put the pedestrain, the motorist and other vehicles all in danger.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Laurbie

Hi there,
    I am very sorry for jumping onto your thread, but I'm looking for people that know Limerick and by the sounds of things you really do.. I have just moved to Castletroy and I am working near Thomond park. I need to get the bus/buses to work and was wondering if anybody knows where the bus for Thomond area would leave from?
    Once again apologies for jumping in but I cant figure out the Bus Eireann timetables..
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement