Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Double xp till next tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Kevtherev

Meatwad wrote: »

Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,143 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

IPAM wrote: »
    Good craic last night! Really wanna try win a game of DOM with everyone gettin zero kills!!!

Putting aside my discomfort about our Clan leader uttering pacifist leanings..

This could definitely work. A combination of TI's, Stun/smoke grenades, with a class with Riot Shields and blast shield, running support streaks of UAV etc.

P.S. If a bullet ricochets off Yimrag's shield and poleaxes me (again), does that count as a kill for Yimrag? Come to think of it, Yimrag should not be allowed chose a care package either!

Dammit - why did I decide not to prestige again :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Lynx when did you become a cheese eating surrender monkey? Trying for zero kills. You disgust me. A better idea is to have only one player allowed to shoot at a time, 5 others using riot shields running support and vests. When or if the shooter dies, another player can shoot. That way the supporting people can use their grenades/c4/riot shields/throwing or stabbing knives. I reckon hardhat is the map to do it on.

If an enemy (or gormless ally) dies from the above plan via a cunningly placed care package of mine, or through my riot shield deflecting bullets into their skull, or blocking an allies javelin, or intercepting a grenade or c4 then I will laugh and mock them till my voice is hoarse and my throat is raw and probably upload of video displaying their ineptitude and my brilliance.

I would just like to pre-emptively quash and dispel any rumours and allay all fears, that the above idea is an elaborate plot or ruse by me (or agents acting for me) with the intention to crush or kill teammates with humiliation in mind for my own personal gratification.

Muse, Lynx and myself played against a group of 5 English lads in a party last night. Before the first match they said we'd rage quit, ended up beating them 200-140. Lynx goes into the lobby and starts slagging them about how we didn't rage quit and they lost, one of them comments about 86 in his gamer tag and takes an eternity to figure how old Lynx is. Calling him "old", I do my granny voice and stir the pot some more.

Next game Dome comes up "their favourite map" and we expected them to be angry and give us much stiffer opposition; It finished 200-148. After exchanging pleasantries in a frank and mature manner we left them.

I decided to google one of their gamertags and got this belter of a result:
    http://www.fu ckbook.com/p/Josht90

Fcuking LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

yimrsg wrote: »
    Muse, Lynx and myself played against a group of 5 English lads in a party last night. Before the first match they said we'd rage quit, ended up beating them 200-140. Lynx goes into the lobby and starts slagging them about how we didn't rage quit and they lost, one of them comments about 86 in his gamer tag and takes an eternity to figure how old Lynx is. Calling him "old", I do my granny voice and stir the pot some more.

Next game Dome comes up "their favourite map" and we expected them to be angry and give us much stiffer opposition; It finished 200-148. After exchanging pleasantries in a frank and mature manner we left them.

Fcuking LOL!

Ahahaha brilliant!! :D

First game was fun but when Dome came up and one lad said "ah this is our favorite map, ye noobs are gonna quit" I got a little nervous but they were larbage, as Benrob would say, and we won easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Fcuking LOL!

We should definetly be talking more "smack" online. Get other clans riled up and then píss all over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

If I'm going to be a sore-winner douche type character on XBL then there is only one fictional douche I want to be

Also you should follow Shooter on twitter, he's pretty funny

twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Sounds like a plan, lets practice...

In pre-game lobby -

"oh ye are erm... Such noobs. I shít on noobs... **** all over you cause erm.. Noobs are... Erm bad..."

During gameplay -

"you see that? See... I killed you... Yea I'm gonna erm... Smear faeces all over your erm... Mother cause she appreciates my ehh penis... Yeah..."

I need more practice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Sounds like a plan, lets practice...

In pre-game lobby -

"oh ye are erm... Such noobs. I shít on noobs... **** all over you cause erm.. Noobs are... Erm bad..."

During gameplay -

"you see that? See... I killed you... Yea I'm gonna erm... Smear faeces all over your erm... Mother cause she appreciates my ehh penis... Yeah..."

I need more practice....
    Fms6i.png

Here's the culprit from the other night lads... little f*cker would not give up squeaking the f*cking thing :mad:

effie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Dashboarding is not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Somebody from the party Dashboarded though? Seriously lads it's a game? I don't mind going 5-50 if i'm having fun, you guys take it way to serious, and on that note i know who Dashboarded, for what? Cause we was getting raped? Everybody loses.

Cossax wrote: »
    Dashboarding is not cool.

List who was in the party and I'll guess who it was :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

List who was in the party and I'll guess who it was :rolleyes:

...Has to be Happii, kells or seamus... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

...Has to be Happii, kells or seamus... :p

i wasnt in the party, my guess is kells

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

"6 deaths?!?!?, **** it I'm gonna hack another 1000g's for a game" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I wonder will the Mong protector be on tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

On a side note this Fucking Sucks>>>

Never doing that again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,143 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sorry lads for not accepting invites last night lads, headphone issues.. And there's nothing worse than hearing the p*ss ripped out of people without throwing my tuppence worth in ;)

Got the top score with the Dragunov on Dome of all places. It's pure cack, getting it gold is not going to be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Got the top score with the Dragunov on Dome of all places. It's pure cack, getting it gold is not going to be fun.

I like sniping and actually forgot the Dragunov was in the game. I don't venture far from the Barrett, L118A or MSR.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I like sniping and actually forgot the Dragunov was in the game. I don't venture far from the Barrett, L118A or MSR.

It's worse than useless at times, Hiplip picked it up and started laughing at how bad it is. Compared to the rsass which has so little recoil normally allowing you to spam away, the dragunov bounces so much it's like using a bolt action or barrett. Think of using the type 95 then going to the m16, it's that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

It's worse than useless at times, Hiplip picked it up and started laughing at how bad it is. Compared to the rsass which has so little recoil normally allowing you to spam away, the dragunov bounces so much it's like using a bolt action or barrett. Think of using the type 95 then going to the m16, it's that bad.

Think the baby monitor on it gives it more power:pac::pac::pac:

yes booooooooi!

yes booooooooi!

YEEESSSSS BOOOOOOIIIIII :pac::pac:

YEEESSSSS BOOOOOOIIIIII :pac::pac:

YYEEEAAAASSSSSS BOOOOUUUY!!!

• Advertisement

YYEEEAAAASSSSSS BOOOOUUUY!!!