Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yay back on MW3 :) Pete ya legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

IPAM wrote: »
    Yay back on MW3 :) Pete ya legend!

And on the eighteenth day of the 5th month in the year of our lord two thousand and twelve, the king made a glorious return to the battlefield, his battle cry was heard for leagues on end and the cry was taken up by his loyal denizens. "take that you n00b cnut, take it fcuking camper". It was the most glorious of days.

:pac: Shakespeare has nothing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

And on the eighteenth day of the 5th month in the year of our lord two thousand and twelve, the king made a glorious return to the battlefield, his battle cry was heard for leagues on end and the cry was taken up by his loyal denizens. "take that you n00b cnut, take it fcuking camper". It was the most glorious of days.

indeed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

That's awesome, TBF. I'd thank it twice if I could and it's not even about me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thank it then unthank then thank

If Lynx doesn't bring and wear a crown to the Beers in July I'm staging a coup, I'll bring my tiara just in case :pac:

If Lynx doesn't bring and wear a crown to the Beers in July I'm staging a coup, I'll bring my tiara just in case :pac:

Pics or GTFO!!!

fan2005573.jpg

I'm gonna have to get online later, haven't played in ages. Fcuking stupid family always watching telly!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'm gonna have to get online later, haven't played in ages. Fcuking stupid family always watching telly!

"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship ... these are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in cod."

• Advertisement

Finally about to get to play xbox for the first time in over a week, load up cod only to be attacked by a million updates....fcukers

If space opens in the party drop me an invite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I'd love to meet your other half!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Just got a Double EMP in 6v6 domination

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

ugglasdav wrote: »
    Beast

emp_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Not to boast or anything but I got a QUADDDDDDDD EMP in 6v6 Dom, Will you upload it to your channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

iMuse wrote: »
    Not to boast or anything but I got a QUADDDDDDDD EMP in 6v6 Dom, Will you upload it to your channel?

not good enough Muse :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

S&D the one game where its more fun when your dead than alive :D

Which when I do play, I always seem to be spectating more than playing :P

And then that rare time where I'm the last alive and the pressure gets to me and I choke :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Hope you werent laughing at my bad aim :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

E.M.O.A.B :cool:

Best invention ever,wait until someone has a MOAB then call in the EMP

x43r0 wrote: »
    E.M.O.A.B :cool:

indeed_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Still celebrating last nights victory against the boards clan. (Dom:200-198). I rang my parents straight away after and they told me how proud they were. Got a few high fives on the way to work this morning too.
    Don't feel bad guys, it happens to the best of us.....particularily me! :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

anyone got it recoreded?

Wasn't really that good considering most of us were bored and going for kills.

We only really tried at 196 and we got you double capped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Wasn't really that good considering most of us were bored and going for kills.

We only really tried at 196 and we got you double capped.

Its okay Kells, i realise you may be feeling insecure and you must be hurting but if it's worth anything i think that you did really well out there last night despite the result. Just stick with it like I did and it'll pay off. Follow the rainbow, it's worth it!
    MiCr0 wrote: »
    anyone got it recoreded?

oh yes!

What theatre slot?

Did podge and a bunch of randomers beat a full Boards party? For shame...

Well done to Podge though, turning a rag tag group of randoms into a cold calculating killing machine ;)

Hooraa!!!

• Advertisement

Did podge and a bunch of randomers beat a full Boards party? For shame...

Well done to Podge though, turning a rag tag group of randoms into a cold calculating killing machine ;)

Hooraa!!!

I think Podge is Leonidas and the his rag tag crew shout "OBJECTIVE! OBJECTIVE! OBJECTIVE!".

Advertisement