Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

CM901 is boss.

its garbage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Got a double moab with it earlier....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

The whole game is garbage IMO get a kill, the person you kill is gonna spawn behind you, you need very quick reactions or the best Internet connection to play this Game.

Got a double moab with it earlier....:P

doesnt make it any better

Anyone else been shooting the **** outta someone then the Kill Cam shows you aint even shot your Gun? Or is that just me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

So to take advantage of double weapon XP I've been levelling up the shotguns. Here's how it's going....

21802696.jpg

Lad's does anyone remember playing a DSF clan from holland?
    They want a clan match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Wanted to put this somewhere but wasn't sure where. Thought I'd leave it here for all us cool Xboxers to enjoy.

Airplane.gif

That's pretty cool!

Shame the PS3 guys won't see it :pac:

Lad's does anyone remember playing a DSF clan from holland?
    They want a clan match

you can count me in for that

• Advertisement

Furious is gay

Jus sayin

Found a pic of everlast showing off his stealth bomber skills :D

I_have_no_idea_what_im_doing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    Found a pic of everlast showing off his stealth bomber skills :D

I_have_no_idea_what_im_doing.jpg

Indeed - still manage to kill myself every Fookin time..

I can only be challenged only by Furious' pacifist helicopter pilots ;)

I really hope the good players on here don't turn into............ You can't play unless you run support!

Spike2010 wrote: »
    I really hope the good players on here don't turn into............ You can't play unless you run support!

That's not the case in the slightest

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Was something said to you along those lines?

I've never heard anyone say that to anyone else here?

LOLWut?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'm sorry... asphinctersayswhat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Obviously a WUM. spike the invite is there if ye want. Hit me up greenballs09 is the GT. you can see for yourself how they work.but the constant digs will get u nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

everlast75 wrote: »
    Was something said to you along those lines?

I've never heard anyone say that to anyone else here?

It's been said before, when we are against a really good team and we actually need to use real tactics to win. But that's fair enough, noone says "You MUST use Support" It's more of a "I'm throwing on Support someone else do it as well".

Spike, no offence now, but if you aren't getting invites it's not because there is a clique, there are new people on almost every time I play, it's more likely because your attitude in thinking there is a clique and accusing all of us of snubbing people just because they aren't part of the main group.

I'd be by no means part of the main group, I'm not on as regularly as most, but when I am I either get an invite, join the party and see if there is room, or start my own and send invites.

It may look like there is a clique because some people always party up together, the difference is though, that those are the same people who always come on roughly the same time on a very regular basis.

That all said, Fcuk the games I had last night, not sure if it was connection or that I am way out of practice, or that I am now looking up at the telly because it's in my room and I have a couch in there that is far lower than the TV, but I did absolutely ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

It's been said before, when we are against a really good team and we actually need to use real tactics to win. But that's fair enough, noone says "You MUST use Support" It's more of a "I'm throwing on Support someone else do it as well".

Spike, no offence now, but if you aren't getting invites it's not because there is a clique, there are new people on almost every time I play, it's more likely because your attitude in thinking there is a clique and accusing all of us of snubbing people just because they aren't part of the main group.

I'd be by no means part of the main group, I'm not on as regularly as most, but when I am I either get an invite, join the party and see if there is room, or start my own and send invites.

It may look like there is a clique because some people always party up together, the difference is though, that those are the same people who always come on roughly the same time on a very regular basis.

That all said, Fcuk the games I had last night, not sure if it was connection or that I am way out of practice, or that I am now looking up at the telly because it's in my room and I have a couch in there that is far lower than the TV, but I did absolutely ****e.

Well, la de fcuking la.....

:pac::pac:

No dudes that wasn't aimed at any of you's.

I was watching a stream there last night, and the guy streaming was giving out about somebody playing and dropping a Pred Missle and told him he should be running support and started going nuts at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I've not been on in a while as I got burned out using the dragunov but I've got the urge to come back. We should do more private games, team jug, dropzone/dickzone, gungame, james bond, c4 and riot shields. I'd an idea for a game; team tdm with friendly fire ricochet with riot shields and c4.

I was going mental last night when some lad kept rushing the enemy spawn. I wasn't butthurt about the spawn trap but it was making the game so much more difficult for all of us and we lost a few games as a result

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Well, la de fcuking la.....

:pac::pac:

Feck off you, it's my first time ever having a room that is larger than 50 square feet. :D I'm gonna have to get a picture for the set up thread :pac:
    x43r0 wrote: »
    I was going mental last night when some lad kept rushing the enemy spawn. I wasn't butthurt about the spawn trap but it was making the game so much more difficult for all of us and we lost a few games as a result

Yeah, that was fairly annoying, though I have to say, having around 15 different people play against us on Interchange was rather funny :D

I'm gonna have to get a picture for the set up thread :pac:

Get it in before I move to my new gaff :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Can't top mine :p

Should post updated pics of the basement conversion project. Table tennis table, punchbag and bench press acquired. Pool table, poker table and bar on the way at payday :)

EDIT: I should have just left it at - "I live in the Mediterranean and have a pool in my yard".

RE-EDIT: All the above is a not so subtle brag in case no one noticed.

RE-RE-EDIT: It was 33 degrees today.

OK, I'm done. Carry on X. You were saying something about an apartment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Should post updated pics of the basement conversion project. Table tennis table, punchbag and bench press acquired. Pool table, poker table and bar on the way at payday :)

How does August sound? Started saving weeks ago :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Leeg17 wrote: »
    How does August sound? Started saving weeks ago :p

Haha. I think I'm in hiding in August but you're more than welcome if you're ok with a dog hair filled couch :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Can't top mine :p

EDIT: I should have just left it at - "I live in the Mediterranean and have a pool in my yard".

RE-EDIT: All the above is a not so subtle brag in case no one noticed.

RE-RE-EDIT: It was 33 degrees today.

OK, I'm done. Carry on X. You were saying something about an apartment?

I sleep in a racecar
    Racecar.png

Advertisement