Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I don't believe ya:eek:

Golden Usas ;) Happi has almost all shotguns in Gold afaik

I don't see how if im headglitching all the time i have around 5000 kills with shotguns.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

iMuse wrote: »
    Happi has almost all shotguns in Gold afaik

O he's definately hacking

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    O he's definately hacking

yea so what perrin if i was hacking whats it to you :D

ugglasdav wrote: »
    yea so what perrin if i was hacking whats it to you :D

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I'm in the minority , I take all 3 flags (if i can) I do like running all over the map like a jack@ss :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

A dom on interchange is a terrible spawn, it's far more open than C which has a garage and plenty of areas to duck behind along with 2 distinct spawn points. The only bit of overhead cover is a shooting gallery and great for hitting with rpgs and grenades, the only slight thing in it's favour is it's closer to B; I'd go far and say it's as unfair a map as A dom on mission.

You can get ghost lobbies in matches that you triple cap or double cap, the fact the match is closer on the scoreboard should be a far greater incentive for player(s) to stay. If you control two points, you win. Getting a match over and done with asap is all well and good but you're left spinning your wheels in matchmaking. I remember Elkats worked out that time spent in lobbies was over a day before December with only 3 or 4 days played.

Magill you've even said similar about Sabotage here:
    Sabo is good for about 2 games.. then it just gets boring. Spend more time in lobbies and running across the map than actually killing people.

To be honest I'd say getting a successful 200-0 game of domination is nigh on impossible with the spawn systems in mw3. Just tonight on village there was enemies constantly spawning literally on C despite the enemy having A and B. I noticed the exact same thing happening when we had C and B and I'd spawn at A. The game literally throws players randomly for domination.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shammy wrote: »
    I'm in the minority , I take all 3 flags (if i can) I do like running all over the map like a jack@ssbaws :)

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

yimrsg wrote: »
    Magill you've even said similar about Sabotage here:

Nah, thats only because when we play sabo its usually over by the time you run across the map, a lot of the time its.. run to bomb.. plant bomb, win with everyone having just a couple of kills. Even if you managed to triple cap for an entire game in dom you still would have a good 6 or 7 minutes i think ? Likewise with demo, if you plant straight away and win both rounds you still have about 5+ minutes of shooting heads, thats plenty of time to get a ton of gun kills... at least for me it is.

I guess its all personal preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Village... Like WTF!!! played the map about 10 times tonight, 5 of which were in a row!! Apart from that it was good craic :) lost for the 1st time since I got back online :o I went 12-28 or somethin really crap :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Apparently my house was sold yesterday without my knowing and I ended up moving to f*cking Village!

Great craic last night (as usual) - got 2 x triple semtex kills which restored somewhat my faith in the game :P

Groundwar is just not worth it - the waiting around in the lobby is brutal, especially to me who used to play TDME :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Got a triple with a bouncing betty on interchange last night, was satisfying in an otherwise frustrating few nights of COD. Anyone else finding it ever increasingly difficult to find any matches?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

got a triple with an IMS to save a flag in underground dom :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

MiCr0 wrote: »
    got a triple with an IMS to save a flag in underground dom :-)

Pics or GTFO :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Jev's impending doom:pac: unlucky spawn man!
    mw3.xbox.screenshot.757504374264_med.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Jev's impending doom:pac: unlucky spawn man!
    mw3.xbox.screenshot.757504374264_med.jpg

That was hilarious. :D
    I had come around the corner just in time to see it and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Yeah:D !i was just after planting a sam turret,and headed in that direction and all i hear is ughhh,Jev got flattend right infront of me!All you could hear is laughter.......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Great getting back to a few Games in Black Ops, Demolition spawn traps = loads of kills

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Spawn trapping like a boss so we are! Only one team has stuck around for the whole game. LOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting all the kills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Spawn trapping like a boss so we are! Only one team has stuck around for the whole game. LOOOOOOOOOOL

Getting all the kills :)

Dam you's with your full party :p

Gonna have a read through very shortly, select and drop topic posts into a new thread so as to not clutter this one. Lord knows it's happened too many times before and what happened as a result, so best defuse the bomb :) Thread locked.

• Advertisement

If you want to discuss the rights and wrongs of spawn trapping, do it in here please --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056515603

Thread open

Spas 12 M.O.A.B :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Spas 12 M.O.A.B

When you get that? Spawn Trapping are we:cool::D Fair play man!

Spas 12 M.O.A.B :D

Video or GTFO :D:D:D

Video or GTFO :D:D:D

Had theater mode on so will prob put it in the fileshare.

You should deffo put that up

Had theater mode on so will prob put it in the fileshare.

Cool bud, I'm gonna pretend like I know what the fileshare is but a link would be nice once it's up :D

Playing the other night on Dome, hid behind a humvee while reloading, threw a bouncing betty over the humvee and below is the result....

188463.jpg

188464.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I was really surprised how easy it was to get the assault osprey gunner last night... First time I put it on and got a fair few of them. It can be taken out way too fast though for a 17-18(?) kill streak :( 3rd MOAB last night too, first time I actually went for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

Had a few decent Games by myself last night a few 30+ and a beast 66-22 (well it's beast for me). Possibly could have tryed for a MOAB in that game, but had Assault on.

Advertisement