Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Finally got broadband sorted but there's no one online :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Usually everyone online around the 9 ish mark lately. I'll prob be on earlier though tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Was on and off last night so didnt go looking for parties, ended up in drop zone where I found noobs and some respectable (for me) k/d ratios.

Anyone up for some juggernaut or infected let me know. I havent played them but they look like the could be a bit of a laugh.

6 cans of monster and playing nearly all day...not a good idea.Had to quit last night as on last game in the snowy map couldn't make any thing out except names of players,everything was white...and not just on the tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Played some awful knackers last night, the worst being Dodafailwhale on Dome, getting his camp on in bushes and corners with a silenced ACR with heartbeat sensor, Blind Eye, Assassin and Dead Silence.

That was a great game though, 3 of us (Paddyman, Elkats and me) against 5 for half the game and we still won. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Cossax wrote: »
    Played some awful knackers last night, the worst being Dodafailwhale on Dome, getting his camp on in bushes and corners with a silenced ACR with heartbeat sensor, Blind Eye, Assassin and Dead Silence.

That was a great game though, 3 of us (Paddyman, Elkats and me) against 5 for half the game and we still won. :cool:

Best way to describe it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I had one of my most fun games ever, I lost and I went a little negative, but jumped into a game with AtomicJesus against a full party of 6 boardsies, I think it was Ross, Seamus, HipLip, BenRob, Lynx and Furious. I was surprised we actually gave them a pretty decent run for their money! :D Knowing how they are gonna try to spawn trap you is awesome! :D I was actually laughing out loud during it.

So we play a game of Dom, win gloriously and are back at the pre-game lobby. One of the lads asks a question about Skyrim.... before long we end up talking about whether or not dragons have balls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I had one of my most fun games ever, I lost and I went a little negative, but jumped into a game with AtomicJesus against a full party of 6 boardsies, I think it was Ross, Seamus, HipLip, BenRob, Lynx and Furious. I was surprised we actually gave them a pretty decent run for their money! :D Knowing how they are gonna try to spawn trap you is awesome! :D I was actually laughing out loud during it.

I was AFK and hiding at the back of A in a corner during the early part of that game (facing the barrel in the container at A) and X murdered me, the bastard! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 xcandyflossx

hey lads,
    my boyfriend mentioned that he'd like to play some game machine as a break from his other pasttimes. He said he'd like to play call of duty? I was in town the last day but saw alot of different call of dutys for sale. which 1 is best?

• Advertisement

hey lads,
    my boyfriend mentioned that he'd like to play some game machine as a break from his other pasttimes. He said he'd like to play call of duty? I was in town the last day but saw alot of different call of dutys for sale. which 1 is best?

The best one and the one you should buy will probably differ. Different people prefere different call of duty games but if he is going to be playing online/multiplayer your best bet is probably "Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3" which I the newest in the series

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

hey lads,

Ahhh so tos a break-up you be after!? Well I be sure that you won't go far wrong with MODERN WARFARE2

Diddle d dee diddle d doo *sigh*

IPAM wrote: »
    The best one and the one you should buy will probably differ. Different people prefere different call of duty games but if he is going to be playing online/multiplayer your best bet is probably "Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3" which I the newest in the series

thanks IPAM ;)
    I saw a video just there in another thread and it looks kinda grusome :confused:
    I should mention that he doesn't have a console yet either, what one should I get? He said xbox is easier cos all his mates have it?

thanks IPAM ;)
    I saw a video just there in another thread and it looks kinda grusome :confused:
    I should mention that he doesn't have a console yet either, what one should I get? He said xbox is easier cos all his mates have it?

Get him an 250 Giga Byte Xbox Slim. (say that exact thing to the clerk, in fact write it down) And get him Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Also, get him a 12 months Xbox Live Gold membership.

All told it'll come to 350 euro, you do love him don't you, you do love him that much? :D

Get him an 250 Giga Byte Xbox Slim. (say that exact thing to the clerk, in fact write it down) And get him Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Also, get him a 12 months Xbox Live Gold membership.

All told it'll come to 350 euro, you do love him don't you, you do love him that much? :D

Is 250 giga byte good? Is that the best one you can get? LoL srry for the questions. I'm a total newbie!
    x x

Is 250 giga byte good? Is that the best one you can get? LoL srry for the questions. I'm a total newbie!
    x x

It's actually useful, compared to the 4 GB which would need to have memory bought. So basically it's the only viable option. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

M60 with rapid fire and red dot is awesomeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

M60 with rapid fire and red dot is awesomeness.

Give her a chance to plug it in first!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

x x
    The limited edition MW3 Xbox 320gb 2 controllers and the game is €260 in GameStop tis quite good value you never know you could end up playing your self

Anyone on for a few games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I just ran out of me gold sub today :(

Think I'm being stalked by ISlapFannys, got more invites off him again tonight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Meatwad wrote: »
    Think I'm being stalked by ISlapFannys, got more invites off him again tonight

Somebody's got a crush on you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScTdlPiG7bb6NaqnWlq2Mk2m7O4aDc-e7MuabdMws95-mRYn31eHHG_iQ1Mg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I just ran out of me gold sub today :(

I have a 48 hour trial pass you can have :pac:

It is safe to safe, unless I'm playing FFA, I will never play without a party. We were cleaning up last night and at one point there were only three of us playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,097 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Two predator quads on Village yest evening on Dom...

Smelled really goooooooood!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Tried to play against some of the [BRDS]ies lastnite. Never again.:mad: Groundwar is too chaotic

:p

Yea ya got a pretty harsh going over on Interchange :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Do do do do
    Do do do da
    Do do do do

Happy and BenRob know what I mean :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

If you got your clan tag set as brds will the system automatically try throw you into games with people with the same clan tag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nope.
    Clan tag doesn't make a difference although I lost my winstreak when I was playing with my mate's due to us being matched against a full team of Boardsie's

****.:P

Advertisement