Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

donalg1 wrote: »
    If you got your clan tag set as brds will the system automatically try throw you into games with people with the same clan tag?

Go to the xbox boards clan thread and ask for an invite to the clan. Add a few people from this thread, join their party when your on, introduce yourself and play away.

Don't join the party and not say anythin, if the lads don't know ya they'll probably kick ya

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I played groundwar with a few of the lads yesterday , 4/5 of them upc users......................ha ha ha ha.

I know the pain of playing with 2 bar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,097 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Shammy wrote: »
    I played groundwar with a few of the lads yesterday , 4/5 of them upc users......................ha ha ha ha.

I know the pain of playing with 2 bar :)

More importantly...

Did you ever get the second half of that cup of coffee :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Lazy you snake!!!!
    How long has that tag been on this thread? I never noticed till today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Lazy you snake!!!!

What're you doing in here, traitor? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Cossax wrote: »
    What're you doing in here, traitor? :mad:
    HERE! HERE! hang the traitor....absolutely unacceptable behaviour! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

But they always come back , some so ashamed of their actions even come back with a new gamertag :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Well excasuuuuuse me! My new gamertag is actually a reflection on my lifestyle, before I was a chunky lover of the 69's and even the 699's (:confused:).

whereas now I am a ninja....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Lazy you snake!!!!

I witnessed that epic battle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Well hung

Who can I add to have a few games with you lads 2nite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Well hung wrote: »
    Who can I add to have a few games with you lads 2nite?

Look at the first post in this thread, them. :)

Look at the first post in this thread, them. :)

Added about 4 names but no one is on.

Add me, group of 8 boardsies playin ground war at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Loads of people are on right now so not too sure if the parties are full but these are a few that are on now, send a message and ask them if there is space...

oTHE SCARECROWo
    benrobjon
    AtomicJesus21
    LYNXeffect1986

IPAM wrote: »
    Add me, group of 8 boardsies playin ground war at the moment
    What's your tag?
    Loads of people are on right now so not too sure if the parties are full but these are a few that are on now, send a message and ask them if there is space...

oTHE SCARECROWo
    benrobjon
    AtomicJesus21
    LYNXeffect1986

Will add them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

What's your tag?

IPAM = LYNXeffect1986 I think:D

In now sound.

Decent games tonight, bit of a pain people leaving mid game but sure what can ya do! Poor Jev, 1 off a MOAB :p

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

IPAM wrote: »
    Decent games tonight, bit of a pain people leaving mid game but sure what can ya do! Poor Jev, 1 off a MOAB :p

I only got to play one game with you's batteries on the controller were nearly dead. I thought i was close to a MOAB in one game earlier was 30-1 but my Killstreaks done all the work:cool: So I wasn't close at all. I'd be raging if i died one off though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

be on tonight around half 6 or seven if anyone fancies a few games, xbox360 tag donalg1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Spike2010 wrote: »
    I only got to play one game with you's batteries on the controller were nearly dead. I thought i was close to a MOAB in one game earlier was 30-1 but my Killstreaks done all the work:cool: So I wasn't close at all. I'd be raging if i died one off though!

How dya check your longest killstreak? Don't think I've come close to a MOAB yet, know my best is around 15/16....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

How dya check your longest killstreak? Don't think I've come close to a MOAB yet, know my best is around 15/16....

Pretty sure it's in the barracks. Mine is 13/14 but I've had games which would indicate the barrack's score must only take into account non-pointstreak kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's in the barracks. Mine is 13/14 but I've had games which would indicate the barrack's score must only take into account non-pointstreak kills.

Yea I assume it's only gun/knife kills that count towards it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yea I assume it's only gun/knife kills that count towards it?!

Equipment kills count towards it too afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

:oSorrry lads was playing a game of dom there last night with a few of the lads on interchange....kept capping A untill i got a message from Happi not to cap A or go into:oim still a bit of n00b!.
    Also whats the story with the party chat?Couldnt get thru to any one last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

:oSorrry lads was playing a game of dom there last night with a few of the lads on interchange....kept capping A untill i got a message from Happi not to cap A or go into:oim still a bit of n00b!.
    Also whats the story with the party chat?Couldnt get thru to any one last night?

If it was on Ground War and there were 9 then only 8 can talk. But if not, you just have to join the party when you are in the game go into any gamertag click A, Click "View Gamer Card" and then look for join party. In this game you have to do them separately it seems. Blops had a better system for joining.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Congrats on the 200 win streak seamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

:confused:

Probably a spawn trap going on.

May god help the man who wrecks the spawn trap in a Boards party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

x43r0 wrote: »
    Probably a spawn trap going on.

May god help the man who wrecks the spawn trap in a Boards party

Yeah:pac:..... i often heard about it,but was my first time witnessing it!Jaysus i would ave hated to be on the other team,they could barely move.Talk about being boxed in:eek:

Advertisement