Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭inovo

My copy of MW3 for xbox arrived this morning. Getting my game on later tonight. any tips or advice???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

inovo wrote: »
    My copy of MW3 for xbox arrived this morning. Getting my game on later tonight. any tips or advice???

Use assasin and blind eye and hide in a corner, best way to play ze game :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Probably my worst run of games in awhile last night. Had to just turn it off before I threw the remote at the TV :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Jev/N wrote: »
    Probably my worst run of games in awhile last night. Had to just turn it off before I threw the remote at the TV :pac:

Ya, christ I'd never heard you rage so much!

Here's something to keep you cheered up when this happens in future. Keep it near the Xbox at the ready

6/24, 9/16 and 0/5. You may think it's a great idea to play drunk, do yourself a favour and just put the controller down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

6/24, 9/16 and 0/5. You may think it's a great idea to play drunk, do yourself a favour and just put the controller down...

Ah but I bet you had fun all the same?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good games yesterday. Game of DOM against Everlast was good craic and last night a few of us played some private matches, Jugg, gun game and one in the chamber

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Think I got 4 or 5 knife kills in a row in one in the chamber, couldn't hit a barn door with the Desert Eagle though... :rolleyes:

317001-roberto_the_stabbing_robot__futurama.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yeah team jug is mayhem on dome, everyone should have the javelin as the secondary just to add to the madness. Also nothing like getting barrel kills on one in the chamber!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

The private matches last night were prob the most fun I've had on MW3 in a while :)

• Advertisement

The private matches last night were prob the most fun I've had on MW3 in a while :)

I remember hearing you complain 2 or 3 times whenever I killed you. Hearing your last victim bleating was delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

yimrsg wrote: »
    Yeah team jug is mayhem on dome, everyone should have the javelin as the secondary just to add to the madness. Also nothing like getting barrel kills on one in the chamber!

9692550.jpg

Yimrag, 3 rounds in a row, fûckin barrel kills my b****x!

IPAM wrote: »
    Yimrag, 3 rounds in a row, fûckin barrel kills my b****x!

Don't forget I also killed you by shooting your c4 in the air.

Don't forget I also killed you by shooting your c4 in the air.

Didn't see it = didn't happen :D

Those private games are by far and way the best crack to be had in mw3. Everyone using c4 and riot shields only on dome was the business. Knives and shields was good too, battering each other for ages, myself and Dave had an epic tussle before I got shanked.

3 lads batin each other with riot shields, in comes LYNX with a c4 for a triple!!! ohhhh baby a triple!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I enjoy the private games way more than pub stomping at the moment

Especially one in the chamber with snipers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Tonight even showed how bad the spawns were on dome for my last kill :P Spawned right behind someone, literally couldn't get any closer without being inside them :P

Tonight even showed how bad the spawns were on dome for my last kill :P Spawned right behind someone, literally couldn't get any closer without being inside them :P

That someone was me! There I was running along minding my own business when BAM, hit in the back. No cause, no reason.

And yea, you literally spawned out of my ass :rolleyes:
    Those private games are by far and way the best crack to be had in mw3. Everyone using c4 and riot shields only on dome was the business. Knives and shields was good too, battering each other for ages, myself and Dave had an epic tussle before I got shanked.

Ah man, I was skitting so hard after that. Had tears in my eyes and all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

If it was me and you yimrag I would have been quoting this down the mic

(delighted you got him in the end though dave)

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    If it was me and you yimrag I would have been quoting this down the mic

(delighted you got him in the end though dave)

Yes I was actually humming/yoddeling that song but before I got to the rrrrrrra
    ah bit some absolute *perrin* came along and knived me.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Few games at weekend with furious and the like, fairly spiffing splendid ole boy! That's it for me till April:eek: @ earliest though as I'm off to Oregon for two months with work :( so farewell for now my love :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Played 2 games last night in a party Went 32/23 in one match mainly using the MP9, which is pretty good for me, I had my try hard pants on, as I usually do.

Then a buddy arrived to my house half way through the second match and I went 21/5 while having a conversation with him, I was like

WTFGuyBlackTextSS.png&h=500&w=500&zc=2&q=100&a=c

How is it that when I don't actually put in effort I do that good? I didn't even have my headset on, I just muted my mike and had a conversation while playing most of the game. Was dead happy with myself that I looked like a boss while my friend watched me play, but I am really pretty damn crap at the game! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

the art of gaming when relaxed. Well done on reaching your spiritual centre. Now get back in there and start shooting.... calmly haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

When I'm high I play better cod and fifa so there is something to this relaxed theory...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    When I'm high I play better cod and fifa so there is something to this relaxed theory...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

:pac:

everlast75 wrote: »
    watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

:pac:

Sorry Everlast, it will only let me thank you once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Just thank him then unthank him :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Few games at weekend with furious and the like, fairly spiffing splendid ole boy! That's it for me till April:eek: @ earliest though as I'm off to Oregon for two months with work :( so farewell for now my love :cool:

Bring the XBox with you, ya softcock!

Advertisement