Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai, Government, Privately owned Corporations. Enslavement

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yekahs any parent who let's their child on a dual carriageway at 1am need's their head examined.
    I pay tax in my car.
    Parking on a double yellow line, driving in a bus lane or not wearing a seat belt never caused loss or harm to any victim, because there is no victim.

I'm not entirely sure how you know my first name:eek:, but anyway.....

True, but car to pedestrian collisions aren't the only way people die.

Just because someone doesn't die, doesn't mean there is no victim. Driving in bus lanes slows the movement of public transport. The passengers of buses and taxis having a slightly longer journey, makes them victims. If everyone took your attitude, then bus lanes would be redundant.

Same goes for parking on double yellow lines. They are there, because parking on them slows or restricts the flow of traffic. Making traffic users in general, the victim.

Not wearing a seatbelt can kill other people in your vehicle. Also, it can save your life(it saved mine last year) and prevent you from having major injuries, thus not costing taxpayers thousands of euros in medical fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

drkpower wrote: »
    Can you read? I posted this with my 2nd contribution. Do you want me to explain it for you? Ladybird book, perhaps....?:D

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State

Yea please explain it, anyway you like, I'll stoop down to your level on this occasion because you are WRONG!!!

yekahs wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure how you know my first name:eek:, but anyway.....

True, but car to pedestrian collisions aren't the only way people die.

Just because someone doesn't die, doesn't mean there is no victim. Driving in bus lanes slows the movement of public transport. The passengers of buses and taxis having a slightly longer journey, makes them victims. If everyone took your attitude, then bus lanes would be redundant.

Same goes for parking on double yellow lines. They are there, because parking on them slows or restricts the flow of traffic. Making traffic users in general, the victim.

Not wearing a seatbelt can kill other people in your vehicle. Also, it can save your life(it saved mine last year) and prevent you from having major injuries, thus not costing taxpayers thousands of euros in medical fees.

Yekahs I'll get my "Citizen of the Year" trophy and give it to you!, you deserve it more than me.
    But come on.......I'm not exactly a mass murdering psychopath.
    Morally I did nothing wrong, and laws aren't always moral.

Seatbelt for instance, if I am teaching you to drive I don't have to wear it??
    If I drive to town in reverse I don't have to wear it.

If the bus lane is CLEAR and I'm in a hurry I'll use it, I've got to admit I never felt a "victim" while sitting on a bus and seeing somebody drive in the bus lane.

Just a coincidence my "Fixed charge offence" begging letter just arrived in the post for driving over 60 km/h on a "Special Speed Limit" road at 1:19 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Uprising, don't use peoples names unless they give you permission. Posts modified.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Yea please explain it, anyway you like, I'll stoop down to your level on this occasion because you are WRONG!!!

Let me say it slowly for you.

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State.

Motor offences are acts which are punished by the State. Are you following me?
    And if you have committed a crime, you have committed an offence which is a crime. Have i lost you yet?
    That is also known as a 'criminal offence'. Still with me?
    So a motor offence is a criminal offence? Dadaaaaa - see its easy if we do it together.

Did you understand any of that? Or do you need a picture book to help?

• Advertisement

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State.

And if you have committed a crime, you have committed an offence which is a crime. Have i lost you yet?
    So a motor offence is a criminal offence? Dadaaaaa - see its easy if we do it together.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, your lost hahahahahahahaha,.
    I love this, your getting deeper in your own sh1t.

EDIT:
    yea criminal acts, not motoring acts, get me now???

EDITEDIT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Justice_Act#Republic_of_Ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Yekahs I'll get my "Citizen of the Year" trophy and give it to you!, you deserve it more than me.
    But come on.......I'm not exactly a mass murdering psychopath.
    Morally I did nothing wrong, and laws aren't always moral.

You don't seem to understand the concept of Western Morality do you. Your behaviour wasn't moral, you were aware that what you were doing was illegal, you were different to the law. You didn't break the law because in principle you found the law objectionable offensive or immoral you broke the law because you thought that the law was inconvenient.

Put simply there are two people. Neither of them pays tax. The first person doesn't pay tax because they are greedy and selfish. The second person doesn't pay tax because say they object to their government's involvement in an armed conflict. The first person uses off shore accounts and crafty accounting to avoid paying tax. The second person openly states they are not paying tax to fund this war. Both are hauled in the front of the judge. Both explain why they did what they did. Both are found guilty.

They've both broken the same law which would acted within our concept of morality.

Fine don't wear a seatbelt, drive in bus lanes, and park whatever you want, but dont get on your moral high horse when you get a raft of fines.

Rosa Parks you ain't sunshine.
    Seatbelt for instance, if I am teaching you to drive I don't have to wear it??

To allow the instructor a chance to take control over the vehicle. A very specific and logically reason.

Your point?
    If I drive to town in reverse I don't have to wear it.

Drive down the M-50 in reverse at rush hour and you'll be convicted of dangerous driving.
    If the bus lane is CLEAR and I'm in a hurry I'll use it, I've got to admit I never felt a "victim" while sitting on a bus and seeing somebody drive in the bus lane.

Good for you. Sorry but I don't like it.
    Just a coincidence my "Fixed charge offence" begging letter just arrived in the post for driving over 60 km/h on a "Special Speed Limit" road at 1:19 hrs.

And are you going to call the Garda and explain why you aren't paying the fine?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

EDIT:

Yes and breaking the road traffic act is a criminal offence. The road traffic acts governs what the state considers to be a criminal behaviour while driving.

Honestly it's almost like trying to explain quantum physics to a giraffe.

EDIT:

EDITEDIT:
    Isn't it the exact same kind of legal loophole that the Freeman group uses?

EDIT:

EDITEDIT:

Why did you post a list of Criminal Justice Acts? Do you think any offence punishable by the State must be contained within a Criminal Justice Act...?!:D

You seem to think that motor offences and criminal offences are mutually exclusive.....:D Is death by dangerous driving a motor offence and not a criminal offence?

Motoring offences are crimes as they are acts which are punishable by the State. Can you see that connection? Do you want me to come round to your house, put you on my lap and read it to you slowly? Maybe with some milk and cookies....?;)

• Advertisement

Can everyone calm down a little, please? The posts here are a little too combative.

Why did you post a list of Criminal Justice Acts? Do you think any offence punishable by the State must be contained within a Criminal Justice Act...?!:D

You seem to think that motor offences and criminal offences are mutually exclusive.....:D Is death by dangerous driving a motor offence and not a criminal offence?

Motoring offences are crimes as they are acts which are punishable by the State. Can you see that connection? Do you want me to come round to your house, put you on my lap and read it to you slowly? Maybe with some milk and cookies....?;)

NO "SOME" driving offences are crimes, not the one's I committed, if I drink and drive I've committed a crime, if I kill somebody while driving safely I've committed no crime.
    Please somebody show me that I have committed a crime, instead of assuming I'm a criminal when I have NO criminal record.

EDIT:
    Come round to my house and I'll put you on your back more like.

humanji wrote: »
    Isn't it the exact same kind of legal loophole that the Freeman group uses?

Humanji, legal loopholes are intentional loopholes that high society use to keep themselves up and us down, it doesn't like commoners using them, but we do.

NO "SOME" driving offences are crimes, not the one's I committed, if I drink and drive I've committed a crime, if I kill somebody while driving safely I've committed no crime.
    Please somebody show me that I have committed a crime, instead of assuming I'm a criminal when I have NO criminal record..

I have cited authority for the proposition that any act punishable by the State is a crime. Perhaps you might cite authority for the assertion that only 'some' are.......:D And maybe you might enlighten us as to which ones they are.

Of course you have a criminal record. Unless the judge sentenced you to prison while giving you the Probation Act which would be illegal.
    EDIT:
    Come round to my house and I'll put you on your back more like.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. You are so strong.... And scary..... Oooooooohhhhhh
    I prefer to be on my front though.....;)

Di0genes wrote: »
    Yes and breaking the road traffic act is a criminal offence. The road traffic acts governs what the state considers to be a criminal behaviour while driving.

Honestly it's almost like trying to explain quantum physics to a giraffe.

Well I'd like to state that nothing I've been caught doing in my car is criminal.

Honestly you couldn't explain quantum physics to michio kaku, nevermind a giraffe.

This is a great laugh from where I'm sitting.

uprising2 wrote:
    Humanji, legal loopholes are intentional loopholes that high society use to keep themselves up and us down, it doesn't like commoners using them, but we do.
    But they're not intentional. That's the point of them. And if you've a problem with one group of people abusing them, why no problem with the Freeman group then?

Well I'd like to state that nothing I've been caught doing in my car is criminal.

Im afraid it is; a crime is any act punishable by the State. You committed an act and were punished by the State. In fact you went to prison for it. You have a criminal record*. It is very simple for anyone but the simple.

*- unless the Probation Act was applied or you paid a fixed penalty notice (which of course is impossible if you ended up in prison)

I have cited authority for the proposition that any act punishable by the State is a crime. Perhaps you might cite authority for the assertion that only 'some' are.......:D And maybe you might enlighten us as to which ones they are.

Of course you have a criminal record. Unless the judge sentenced you to prison while giving you the Probation Act which would be illegal.

You trying to use legalese there?, cite authority and all that bolllox?

No its up to you to show I have a criminal record, you can't.

But they're not intentional. That's the point of them. And if you've a problem with one group of people abusing them, why no problem with the Freeman group then?

I never said I had a problem with anybody using them, everybody can.

You trying to use legalese there?, cite authority and all that bolllox?.

Yeah, why would you cite legal authority when attempting to determine what your position in law is.....hohohoho.... you really are struggling arent ya, kiddo?!
    No its up to you to show I have a criminal record, you can't.

I did; were you not able to read what i said? Again, slowly:

A crime is any act punishable by the State. You have admitted that you commited such an Act. You have been punished by the State. You went to prison for it (which means the Probation Act doesnt apply nor did you pay a fixed notice penalty). Therefore you have a criminal record. It is really really really straightforward. Except for you.

Do you need some help at home turniong on the TV or making a cup of tea? I can arrange for a careworker to come over.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

This bit right here,
    this is the bit to concentrate on lads, the definitions, Act, May ;)
    ah yes the aul Offences against the state bit
    And if you have committed a crime, you have committed an offence which is a crime.
    :confused:
    Have i lost you yet?
    Yep:D
    No
    So a motor offence is a criminal offence?
    thats the question init.
    Dadaaaaa - see its easy if we do it together.

Picture book would be excellent Please:P

I never said I had a problem with anybody using them, everybody can.
    See, that's the problem with the Freeman group. They pretend to be fighting the good fight, but really they're just abusing the system. If everyone acted like they do then there'd be anarchy. What they should be doing if they had any respect for this country or themselves, is to try and fix the system instead of looking for ways around it.

Im afraid it is; a crime is any act punishable by the State. You committed an act and were punished by the State. In fact you went to prison for it. You have a criminal record*. It is very simple for anyone but the simple.

*- unless the Probation Act was applied or you paid a fixed penalty notice (which of course is impossible if you ended up in prison)

If I were to give you my name, address and pps number and you were an employer or somebody else interested in whether I had a criminal record or not you would find I don't, I know I don't, maybe one of you ask over in the law forum, it's annoying at this stage that you can't get your heads round it.

ah yes the aul Offences against the state bit

Lordie, here's another one.
    Offences against the State are a little different to offences punishable by the State.:D:rolleyes:
    The rest of your post was gobbledegook.

Do you need a slow learner's explanation too....?

If I were to give you my name, address and pps number and you were an employer or somebody else interested in whether I had a criminal record or not you would find I don't, I know I don't, maybe one of you ask over in the law forum, it's annoying at this stage that you can't get your heads round it.

My head is fully around it. All you can say is 'I dont' 'I dont' 'I dont'... You have a criminal record. You also have no understanding whatsoever of the law. Or much else.:D

And you also seem to want me on my back in your house? Homoerotic?

See, that's the problem with the Freeman group. They pretend to be fighting the good fight, but really they're just abusing the system. If everyone acted like they do then there'd be anarchy. What they should be doing if they had any respect for this country or themselves, is to try and fix the system instead of looking for ways around it.

Anarchy is not a system without Rules, its a System without Rulers.

All my cars a Rego'd and My Licence is clean enough and Valid but I use every loophole available to me for the aviodance of a Criminal Record.

Uprising, if A Judge Sentences you to time then you have aa record, Contempt can still get you a record:eek: its the way the current system of acts functions, being a Freeman is more than just non payment of trafic fines its a 'way of life' kinda concept, there are a lot of things that you still cant do:rolleyes:

Lordie, here's another one.
    Offences against the State are a little different to offences punishable by the State.:D:rolleyes:
    The rest of your post was gobbledegook.
    No, I think it is you who needs to either go and read up a bit on what is being discussed here as part of the OP or get some real world eexperience of the Policing and Judiciary Systems ;)

Do you need a slow learner's explanation too....?
    Yes Please, I'm still waitin for this Ladybird book you promised:)

No, I think it is you who needs to either go and read up a bit on what is being discussed here as part of the OP or get some real world eexperience of the Policing and Judiciary Systems ;)

I have real world legal experience, thanks:D.

Are you going to make a point or just leave it with the utter nonsense you have just posted? Try ande see if you can make even one understandable and cogent point? Seriously, just one. Think you can do that? Do you?:rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I have real world legal experience, thanks:D.

Are you going to make a point or just leave it with the utter nonsense you have just posted? Try ande see if you can make even one understandable and cogent point? Seriously, just one. Think you can do that? Do you?:rolleyes:

Any chance of toning down on the arseholey comments. This is one of the more interesting threads here and your spoiling it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It turns out that the Irish Government and the Gardai Siochana and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.

A link to ICT is not proof...

Is the OP purposefully trying to mis-guide the readers here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement