Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai, Government, Privately owned Corporations. Enslavement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

What was the case situation if anyone knows about it.
    The sound quality wasnt great.Sounded like he was as far as he is concerned within the law.
    Cant say much for the government, doing what they ussually do though.
    It should be known by now that a "freeman of the land" will sometimes be targeted and unlawfully abused or held prisoner when the government view them to be disrupting their bussiness even if said bussiness is unlawful and sometimes even illegal..Just because they break the law doesnt mean they are right(the legal system/courts etc).
    Just means a free man is abused while the rest of us "slaves" or whatever you like to call us are standing there watching our freedoms slowly be disregarded as an afterthought if we are lucky.
    Oh wait till Lisbon really kicks in.The EU are going to be all over our a$$es.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Scarab80 wrote: »
    And this is what eventually happens to "Freemen"....

ugghh, Couldn't finish listening to that..

This is what actually happens freemen, the one who know how to defend themselves..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

This is what actually happens freemen, the one who know how to defend themselves..

I am not denying it didnt happen, but that could be anything..
    have you a case number we can look up on this???

robtri wrote: »
    I am not denying it didnt happen, but that could be anything..
    have you a case number we can look up on this???

Nope, it's just a vid I came accross, im not familiar with the case.

Here is some more info on this stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Ha! Yep, is that the case where yer man then leaves the court, and a 'friendly' solicitor advises him (tricks him) to go back in? Could be thinking of another one, but it's always good to remember that 'he who leaves the battlefield first, loses'. Seen a few of these examples now ...

• Advertisement

Another one. No Contract, No subject Jurisdiction.

And another. By not "understanding", he is not "standing under" their authority.
    Looks like he's playing stupid but he knows exactly what he's doing. Gardai have no clue.
    Part 1

Part 2

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Another one. No Contract, No subject Jurisdiction.

Exactly. And no victim, no crime. The thing is, that particular police woman appears to be playing by the rules. She went from 'policy enforcer' to 'peace officer' in the instant she realised there was no contract, and didn't try to gain jurisdiction by other (often devious) means. Hard to tell if she realised this consciously or on some visceral level, but people are people and it's when you get some feckless muppet that things can go badly south.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I am very new to this sort of thing... and I dont really get it...

I dont like that no victim no crime nonsense...

May I ask Ireland spirit, if say your mother was attacked and told to keep her mouth shut afterward. Since she didnt report it to the gardai are you comfortable with the attackers getting of scot free??? or would you rather the gardai did there job.

Also in realtion to the guy in the polite gardai video's, since we dont know the outcome its impossible to tell if anything worked.
    Also when he accpeted and applied for a licence to drive his car on the public roads is this not a form of contract????

We don't know that he has a license or that he is the owner of the car or that it is registered to his address. One minute, "you will be arrested" the next, "you are free to go". Since the Garda never got his name or identification there is no-one to charge and since the Garda refused to take his oath on record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

robtri wrote: »
    I am very new to this sort of thing... and I dont really get it...

I dont like that no victim no crime nonsense...

May I ask Ireland spirit, if say your mother was attacked and told to keep her mouth shut afterward. Since she didnt report it to the gardai are you comfortable with the attackers getting of scot free??? or would you rather the gardai did there job.

That's not how it works, this man explains it best of all, John Harris.

EDIT:
    This is england but more or less the exact same here.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Once again I'm left in awe of people who really should never be allowed sit near never mind in a jury box.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Once again I'm left in awe of people who really should never be allowed sit near never mind in a jury box.

Can you please try translate that into something that makes a bit of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

:DThat makes perfect sense. Which kinda proves his point!:D

drkpower wrote: »
    :DThat makes perfect sense. Which kinda proves his point!:D

:D:D:DProves what point?:D:D:D

uprising2 wrote: »
    Can you please try translate that into something that makes a bit of sense.

That the people who believe in this Freeman nonsense have absolutely no concept of how the judicial process works. The idea of someone who believes in this nonsense sitting in a jury is beyond terrifying.

If people like John Harris want to be judged by a jury of their peers I suggest we find 12 semi literate buffoons to comprise of his jury.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is that "Polite Garda" clip not a perfect example of how the Freeman movement can abuse society? The guy was speeding in a built up area. A law was put in place to stop speeding to save lives and this c*nt breaks it just to prove a point?

I wonder if it was a Rockefeller who did it, would he be hailed as such a hero?

humanji wrote: »
    Is that "Polite Garda" clip not a perfect example of how the Freeman movement can abuse society? The guy was speeding in a built up area. A law was put in place to stop speeding to save lives and this c*nt breaks it just to prove a point?

I wonder if it was a Rockefeller who did it, would he be hailed as such a hero?

It was an act...

Sorry in one of them moods.

But you can use common sense when driving and break the limit very safely at certain times in certain places, such as lastweek at 1am I came up the dual carriageway in Finglas heading north under the bridge, a dual carriageway with a 60kh speed limit (money racket), and was pulled in for speeding doing 75kh, now I wasn't speeding or endangering anybody.
    If I'd have been on a sh1t twisty backroad in the bog somewhere I could have went 5kh faster and stayed within the limit, the next day I was on a scaldy twisty road that 2 cars could barely pass each other and noticed that the limit was 80kh, it seem's they pull roads out of a hat and spin a wheel to determine speed limits.

That the people who believe in this Freeman nonsense have absolutely no concept of how the judicial process works. The idea of someone who believes in this nonsense sitting in a jury is beyond terrifying.

If people like John Harris want to be judged by a jury of their peers I suggest we find 12 semi literate buffoons to comprise of his jury.

Are you saying that what Harris is saying is wrong ? What he is saying is perfectly legaland above board and it is so for a reason. It is to protect you're rights as a soveriegn human being.
    But because you are a skeptic, you are willing to throw your rights out the window just to make a point ?
    That is some pretty pathetic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It turns out that the Irish Government and the Gardai Siochana and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.

Still no proof of this statment...

Office of the Executive Director ICT
    Liam Kidd
    bio_lkidd.jpg
    http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=67&Lang=1

• Advertisement

Are you saying that what Harris is saying is wrong ?
    Yes profoundly and hopeless wrong.
    What he is saying is perfectly legaland above board and it is so for a reason. It is to protect you're rights as a soveriegn human being.

I'm sorry as I understand it my rights, and obligations as a citizen of this state are clearly labelled and defined in the constitution. If I dispute these definitions or seek to change these what I am allowed to do, there are clearly defined processes such as referendums and court challenges in place. This system is ratified. If I move or travel to another country I am legally obliged to adhere to the ratified laws and constitution of that country.

Explain to me where my rights as a "soveriegn" (sic) human being are defined, and how they were ratified.
    But because you are a skeptic, you are willing to throw your rights out the window just to make a point ?

WHAT RIGHTS? How do these "rights" override our constitution?
    That is some pretty pathetic stuff.

Says the guy who can't spell sovereign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

What law if any do the freeman obey?

It was an act...

Sorry in one of them moods.

But you can use common sense when driving and break the limit very safely at certain times in certain places, such as lastweek at 1am I came up the dual carriageway in Finglas heading north under the bridge, a dual carriageway with a 60kh speed limit (money racket), and was pulled in for speeding doing 75kh, now I wasn't speeding or endangering anybody.

If the speed limit was 60kh and it was clearly labelled as such, and you were doing 75kh, despite being aware you were 15kh over the limit, then you clearly were speeding and have just admitted doing it themselves.
    If I'd have been on a sh1t twisty backroad in the bog somewhere I could have went 5kh faster and stayed within the limit, the next day I was on a scaldy twisty road that 2 cars could barely pass each other and noticed that the limit was 80kh, it seem's they pull roads out of a hat and spin a wheel to determine speed limits.

I'm sorry this is puerile nonsense. You may as well be arguing that you should be allowed to drink over the drink driving limit because "you are more than capable of handled a car after five pints."

Yes they are arbitrary limits buts thats considered to be the best median speed for the road.

What alternative do you suggest we alternate speed limits on roads depending on time of day? Conditions of the roads? Traffic? Should we get a bunch of statisticians to work out the best speed on every mile of road in Ireland, and randomly change the speed limit to suit. Should we constantly monitor every road in the state, and have constantly altered speed limits altered to suit time of day, whether it's wet, or frosty, or traffic conditions.

You got a fine for speeding to create the above you'd have to pay an increase in national road tax that would make your fine pale into significance.

So how about this if the sign says 60, do 60. Don't bitch about getting a speeding ticket as "unfair". You knew the rules and broke the rules. Suck it up.

Another question just came to mind.If i don't have a birth certificate,will I be able to buy a car and drive it?

digme wrote: »

The law that says that things like road tax and insurance and driving licences are like totally unfair, when they're in the wrong.

And this wrong exposes a flaw in our legal system which undos the entire foundation of legal system, and this flaw has gone unnoticed by people generations of people who studied our law for decades and happened to completely miss this loophole that makes our entire legal system kaupt, and we've only found this out by the power of youtube.

The law that says that things like road tax and insurance and driving licences are like totally unfair, when they're in the wrong.

And this wrong exposes a flaw in our legal system which undos the entire foundation of legal system, and this flaw has gone unnoticed by people generations of people who studied our law for decades and happened to completely miss this loophole that makes our entire legal system kaupt, and we've only found this out by the power of youtube.
    As opposed to being a small bit unfair?
    Sorry i hate yanky lingo lol

Anyway,back on topic, is it maritime law or common law they want to use?
    I'm a bit confused ,myself too.

As opposed to being a small bit unfair?
    Sorry i hate yanky lingo lol

You missed the "like totally unfair" as a post modern reference to the film "Clueless" which these freeman jackasses are the definition of.

Not into the old TV at all myself i'd watch the odd series all right like rescue me now and sopranos but if i used that term id be like so killed. :D

The law of the land. In court you are tried under maritime law.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law#In_individual_countries
    Another question just came to mind.If i don't have a birth certificate,will I be able to buy a car and drive it?

You don't need your birthcert to buy a car, you don't need to show any licence either to buy a car, cash alone will do.

More info here.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/

• Advertisement

The law of the land. In court you are tried under maritime law.

You don't need your birthcert to buy a car, you don't need to show any licence either to buy a car, cash alone will do.

More info here.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/

So our courts use maritime law,can there be another law working alongside this? Why does maritime law matter if your a free man? Why not have no laws? Does maritime law just do enough for a human without castrating him, is that it?

So i buy my car and drive down the road,am i allowed drive down that road even though i never payed tax for it?I can't pay tax if i don't have a berth cert?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement