Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai, Government, Privately owned Corporations. Enslavement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

digme wrote: »
    So our courts use maritime law,can there be another law working alongside this? Why does maritime law matter if your a free man? Why not have no laws? Does maritime law just do enough for a human without castrating him, is that it?

So i buy my car and drive down the road,am i allowed drive down that road even though i never payed tax for it?I can't pay tax if i don't have a berth cert?

Digme, what you do and don't do is down to you.
    I added another link back there, here it is again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law#In_individual_countries.

Basically you have a human right to transport your ass around, tax and insurance don't save lives (either does speeding).

You need to research this if your interested and decide what you are or aren't prepared to do.

Just to mention, about once a year I end up in mountjoy for unpaid fines, the last time I had about €2,500 in fines and I was taken to mountjoy at 2pm by 4:30pm I was walking up the North Circular Road, a FREEMAN and owed them nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

uprising2 wrote: »
    The law of the land. In court you are tried under maritime law.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law#In_individual_countries

Um did you ead the link
    (also referred to as maritime law) is a distinct body of law which governs maritime questions and offenses. It is a body of both domestic law governing maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private entities which operate vessels on the oceans. It deals with matters including marine commerce, marine navigation, shipping, sailors, and the transportation of passengers and goods by sea. Admiralty law also covers many commercial activities, although land based or occurring wholly on land, that are maritime in character.

Um What on earth is your point.
    You don't need your birthcert to buy a car, you don't need to show any licence either to buy a car, cash alone will do.

More info here.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/

Yes you can. However if you want to drive said vehicle on a public road you need a licence, insurance, and to tax said vehicle.

You can buy the car with cash, you can keep it in a garage, and not drive it. The problem is when you try and take it out on the road.

This is all again pretty simple stuff here.

I added another link back there, here it is again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law#In_individual_countries.

Basically you have a human right to transport your ass around,

Really where is that written
    tax and insurance don't save lives (either does speeding).

No but tax pays to keep the roads in working order.

Insurance ensures that if you crash into someone or someone crashes into you, you or they avoid an obscenely large medical and or legal bill.
    You need to research this if your interested and decide what you are or aren't prepared to do.

Just to mention, about once a year I end up in mountjoy for unpaid fines, the last time I had about €2,500 in fines and I was taken to mountjoy at 2pm by 4:30pm I was walking up the North Circular Road, a FREEMAN and owed them nothing.

And the cost in court time an state legal fees in passed onto us via taxes. Or regular drivers having their premiums jacked up to pay for uninsured jackasses.

And you're proud of your criminal record? Your attitude? The fact that you're a parasite on other road users and taxpayers.

Never mind the 2.5k fines the direct and indirect costs your attitude costs the state, and you're actually boasting about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Di0genes wrote: »
    I'm sorry, as I understand it, my rights,(< no comma here) and obligations as a citizen of this state are clearly labelled and defined in the constitution. If I dispute these definitions or seek to change these, what I am allowed to do?.,(no comma here, full stop and capital T and question mark) There are clearly defined processes such as referendums and court challenges in place. This system is ratified. If I move or travel to another country, I am legally obliged to adhere to the ratified laws and constitution of that country.

Wew, lot's of big legal looking talk here. Although you tried you're best to make sure you didn't make any spelling errors after pulling up my error, you made a f*cking holy sham of this paragraph. What happened ? You're spell checker doesn't do grammar ? I have noted you're errors in red.

Just imagine how stupid all you're other paragraphs must look, and nobody has pulled you up on it yet.

Every man/woman has the right to claim common law.

I have lost what small bit of respect I had for you and wont be discussing this matter with you any further.[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The Freeman movement is utter, utter, utter bull****.

According to that wrodpress site, the Irish Freemans' Movement claims to desire a return to Brehon Law (a caste system) and holds God to be the ultimate authority. What a progressive step forward!

• Advertisement

Wew, lot's of big legal looking talk here. Although you tried you're best to make sure you didn't make any spelling errors after pulling up my error, you made a f*cking holy sham of this paragraph. What happened ? You're spell checker doesn't do grammar ? I have noted you're errors in red.

Firstly there's a comma after "and", because it's a clause. I may have missed a question mark, but I didn't consistently mistake "You're" with what you wanted to use was "Your".

And getting into pedantry you ignored the entire thrust of the argument
    Me wrote:
    I'm sorry as I understand it my rights, and obligations as a citizen of this state are clearly labeled and defined in the constitution. If I dispute these definitions or seek to change these what I am allowed to do, there are clearly defined processes such as referendums and court challenges in place. This system is ratified. If I move or travel to another country I am legally obliged to adhere to the ratified laws and constitution of that country.

Care to answer the point?
    Just imagine how stupid all you're other paragraphs must look, and nobody has pulled you up on it yet.

Every man/woman has the right to claim common law.

And you've yet to give a definition or citation of where the concept of common law comes from. Where and who it's defined from?
    I have lost what small bit of respect I had for you and wont be discussing this matter with you any further.

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

robtri wrote: »
    I am very new to this sort of thing... and I dont really get it...

I dont like that no victim no crime nonsense...

Also in realtion to the guy in the polite gardai video's, since we dont know the outcome its impossible to tell if anything worked.
    Also when he accpeted and applied for a licence to drive his car on the public roads is this not a form of contract????

Its a little sad to hear a person(or human :D ) say "i dont like that no victim no crime nonsense..."
    Surely if there is nobody victimized then why is there a crime?
    If the state is a victim surely they would be able to lawfuly charge a human for a crime.... this is the key to lawfull rebellion,they cannot lawfuly charge people without turning it into a bussiness transaction/contract unless a crime has been commited.As it stand a freeman can still be charged with unlawful activities.

About the driving etc.You asked me before to supply my court case number in another thread related to driving tickets.Unfortunatly that would give you my personal information but have not gotten a reply when i asked how i can look it up myself and post the censored info for you to observe.
    Id still like if you can help me on that if you could.
    The man in that video in his car talking to the garda prossibly has signed for the person as the authorized signature(meaning the fictional entity/person owns the car and insurance and tax or whatever is under said name).What the garda was trying to do was find legal jurisdiction so they can do bussiness.
    Since the car owners address and name(legal fiction again) will come up when the garda searched the in car database.That is who the letter will be addressed to when they process the fine or ticket.
    The letter will be asking him to contract or represent that fictional name to do bussiness.It is up to each human if they will do bussiness.Unless they break the law.
    Notice the Garda said "under the road traffic act".An act cannot be law unless you consent to do bussiness and enter into maritime/admiral law afaik.
    If the guy actually had a victim i would appreciate the garda stopping him.What those garda where doing unbeknownst or not to them was just looking for a bussiness contract to create revenue.There was no victim so why should a free person have to do bussiness?
    Logically it doesnt make sense to me in a land of free people.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Basically you have a human right to transport your ass around, tax and insurance don't save lives (either does speeding).

The insurance comes in handy if you have a big accident though, you do have a point.

As for the fines, you must have been convicted though to be in Mountjoy in the first place, No?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Really where is that written

Not in that link, but it's a human right.

No but tax pays to keep the roads in working order.

Insurance ensures that if you crash into someone or someone crashes into you, you or they avoid an obscenely large medical and or legal bill.

And the cost in court time an state legal fees in passed onto us via taxes. Or regular drivers having their premiums jacked up to pay for uninsured jackasses.

Listen, I have a car that I have fully comp insurance in, it's taxed and I have a full clean driving licence, stop assuming.
    And you're proud of your criminal record? Your attitude? The fact that you're a parasite on other road users and taxpayers.

Never mind the 2.5k fines the direct and indirect costs your attitude costs the state, and you're actually boasting about this?

It's not a criminal record, stop assuming.

I'm no parasite to anybody, I can afford to drive, but if I couldn't I wouldn't let rules made by high society prevent me from transporting myself or my loved one's around if I needed to.

The 2.5k fines were for parking, driving in bus lanes and other bullsh1t acts where I didn't actually cause harm or loss to anybody, the state took it upon themselves to try get money from me, they failed and you'd like me to feel guilty and remorseful, blame them for wasting your tax money not me.

K-9 wrote: »
    The insurance comes in handy if you have a big accident though, you do have a point.

As for the fines, you must have been convicted though to be in Mountjoy in the first place, No?

Road traffic offences aren't criminal offences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

:D
    Yes they are, sweetie.
    God/Allah/Dawkins bless ya.

I think the courts work off the idea that God represents our creator or source of existence and life.Probably the sun if you do some deep research into it.
    So you do not need to believe in the catholic fictional God for example just because the judge who is trying to contract you for bussiness does.
    If thats what you were getitng at.Im not sure otherwise what you mean.

Im curious how did you end up being taken(i presume kidnapped/held prisoner/detained) to mountjoy and only end up inside for 2 and a half hours?
    Did they need to contract you after the court hearing failed to make your capture into a legal voluntary detention?
    Id appreciate info on that because if i end up in a similar situaion its always handy to have foresight.

drkpower wrote: »
    :D
    Yes they are, sweetie.
    God/Allah/Dawkins bless ya.

No they're not.

No they're not.

You really dont have a clue of much of anything, do you?

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State. The way in which a criminal offence is investigated and prosecuted depends on the type of crime involved. For these purposes criminal offences may be described in different ways such as:
    • Summary offences
    • Indictable offences
    • Minor offences
    • Serious offences
    • Arrestable offences

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/justice/criminal-law/criminal-offences/classification-of-crimes-in-criminal-cases

Torakx wrote: »
    Im curious how did you end up being taken(i presume kidnapped/held prisoner/detained) to mountjoy and only end up inside for 2 and a half hours?
    Did they need to contract you after the court hearing failed to make your capture into a legal voluntary detention?
    Id appreciate info on that because if i end up in a similar situaion its always handy to have foresight.

I was in court a few times, fined, then I was coming down the bus lane one day and I was stopped by an unmarked garda car, my tax was out, I was given 10 days to produce tax, I got it and produced it in the garda station, then the door opened and I was asked to come in, there the warrants officer had a handful of fines and said what will we do about these, I told him I would go to mountjoy but that my wife was about to have a baby and I couldn't go then, she was with me with a big bump, I agreed to go back a few days later and I was brought in, processed and freed, it's overcrowded there so my petty crimes were a waste of time for them.
    For each fine I got 5 days in default (prison), but even though I had lots of 5 days they run together so my sentance was 5 days total.
    I was held for 2 days a few years ago, but normally it's 1 overnight stay and slate wiped clean.

You really dont have a clue of much of anything, do you?

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State. The way in which a criminal offence is investigated and prosecuted depends on the type of crime involved. For these purposes criminal offences may be described in different ways such as:
    • Summary offences
    • Indictable offences
    • Minor offences
    • Serious offences
    • Arrestable offences

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/justice/criminal-law/criminal-offences/classification-of-crimes-in-criminal-cases

Thats criminal, wrong link :D, try this.....
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/motoring-1/driving-offences/driving_offences

What crime did I commit?, haha, you don't have a clue.....

Thats criminal, wrong link :D, try this.....
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/motoring-1/driving-offences/driving_offences

What crime did I commit?, haha, you don't have a clue.....

Yawn...

And where in that section does it say that driving offences are not criminal offences? Driving offences are both summary and minor offfences (see above).

You even went to prison for supposedly non-criminal offences....!

You really dont have a clue, do you....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Crime is the breach of rules or laws for which some governing authority (via mechanisms such as legal systems) can ultimately prescribe a conviction. Individual human societies may each define crime and crimes differently. While every crime violates the law, not every violation of the law counts as a crime; for example: breaches of contract and of other civil law may rank as "offences" or as "infractions".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime

Yawn...

And where in that section does it say that driving offences are not criminal offences? Driving offences are both summary and minor offfences (see above).

You even went to prison for supposedly non-criminal offences....!

You really dont have a clue, do you....:D

Please show me where it says they are criminal offences.

If the fixed charge notice is paid within the legal time limits and court proceedings are not commenced you will not have a criminal record in respect of the offence.

I didn't pay within legal time and I do NOT have a criminal record, what type of law allows me to pay my way out of a criminal record?, because that's what it says I "COULD" do, but I assure you driving without a seatbelt or in a buslane, on double yellow lines will never make you a criminal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

For each fine I got 5 days in default (prison), but even though I had lots of 5 days they run together so my sentance was 5 days total.
    I was held for 2 days a few years ago, but normally it's 1 overnight stay and slate wiped clean.

Ah, I thought you were claiming they couldn't hold you or something, fair enough.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

In 1297, this term was used in the Magna Carta. Perhaps the most famous clause of Magna Carta states: "No Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_the_land
    Magna Carta required King John of England to proclaim certain rights (pertaining to freemen), respect certain legal procedures, and accept that his will could be bound by the law. It explicitly protected certain rights of the King's subjects, whether free or fettered — and implicitly supported what became the writ of habeas corpus, allowing appeal against unlawful imprisonment.
    Magna Carta was the first document forced onto an English King by a group of his subjects (the barons) in an attempt to limit his powers by law and protect their privileges. It was preceded by the 1100 Charter of Liberties in which King Henry I voluntarily stated that his own powers were under the law.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta#Rights_still_in_force_today

EDIT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Ok, well I'm still trying to get my head around this information, it's a lot to take in along with the significance of it.
    It turns out that the Irish Government and the Gardai Siochana and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.
    There is a website called Dun & Bradstreet which contains information on 151 million companies worldwide, search for yourself and you will come up with the same results as I did.

f27ww2.png

zj7977.png

Here are some direct links to other privately owned institutions of Ireland..

HOUSES OF THE OIREACHTAS
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductSelection?dunsNumber=4&busName=HOUSES%20OF%20THE%20OIREACHTAS&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&address=Leinster%20House&city=Dublin&state=&zip=2&country=IE

Department of Defense
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IballValidationCmd?searchType=NSF&state=&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&manPartNumber=0&fromView=&hiddenSessionId=-1083933202&searchPerform=true&busName=department+of+defense&address=&city=&zipCode=&country=IE#goTop

Department of Finance
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductSelection?dunsNumber=1&busName=DEPARTMENT%20OF%20FINANCE%20OF%20THE%20REPUBLIC%20OF%20IRELAND&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&address=Government%20Buildings%20Upper%20Merrion%20Str&city=Dublin&state=&zip=&country=IE
    TAOSAICH
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductSelection?dunsNumber=1&busName=DEPARTMENT%20OF%20THE%20TAOISEACH&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&address=Government%20Buildings&city=Dublin&state=&zip=2&country=IE

FIANNA FAIL
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductSelection?dunsNumber=1&busName=FIANNA%20FAIL&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&address=13%20Mount%20St%20Upr&city=Dublin&state=&zip=2&country=IE
    Courts
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IballValidationCmd?searchType=NSF&state=&storeId=10001&catalogId=70001&productId=0&manPartNumber=0&fromView=&hiddenSessionId=1344028136&searchPerform=true&busName=circut+court&address=&city=&zipCode=&country=IE#goTop

So, what is the significance of this information ?

Like with any corporation, you are not obligated to do business with them, as a sovereign human being, you can not be forced to do business with any corporate entity that you do not wish to. This relates to laws/act's and taxes created by the government, Act - (Advanced Corporation Tax), eg. The Road Traffic Act or Sale of Goods Act.

How can they hit sovereign human being with these laws taxes and Acts ?

It's a eloberate trick. When you are born, your parents go and apply for a birth certificate for you. This birthcert is called a "legal fiction entity" or "your person". You are not a person, you are given a person or you have a person. This "person or fictional entity" is what they are using to enforce these laws and taxes against you.

Here is a excellent short video which explains this trick/process very well..

This is enslavement. And you thought you were free !!

Click sig for more info on this..

That's interesting because i did a few searches myself on the company registration office http://www.cro.ie and didn't find any of these institutions :confused:

62928678.jpg

Ah but, sure why let common sense or indeed any sort of evidence get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. As for the freeman nonsense; I probably wouldn't take legal advice from someone who believes that based on info from Dun & Bradstreet that the Dept. of Defence and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.

Yep i checked same site myself also and could not find any sign of a company called Garda Siochana.So unless they are working under another company name im not sure whats going on.Might be the company theory is incorrect.
    So im curious myself and will follow it up.
    As for the rest of it i certainly would not discount learning your rights!
    Because i know that they are abused from time to time even when sometimes we dont see it.I now see it more often than not and can choose where to fight my battles and where to let it go and be a good slave to the system.

Here is a video i am in the middle of watching.Its pretty informative and good for anyone who has looked into this stuff before and needs a refresher.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3296715122664269567#

You understand that when the Magna Carta was written there were people called serfs who where basically slaves to these "Freemen" Who were the Barons and Nobility of the time.

So unless your name is Lord Uprising the 2nd of Tunbridge Wells, and you happen to own some serfs suggesting that the Magna Carta is still valid is just silly for this as well as many other reasons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

You dont have to be a Baron to be a Freeman, just not a Serf;)

You understand that when the Magna Carta was written there were people called serfs who where basically slaves to these "Freemen" Who were the Barons and Nobility of the time.

So unless your name is Lord Uprising the 2nd of Tunbridge Wells, and you happen to own some serfs suggesting that the Magna Carta is still valid is just silly for this as well as many other reasons.

I'd suggest you look deeper into it, and what clauses still apply today, I linked to it.
    You make this easy and amusing with half truths and lies.

EDIT:
    Freemen, or free tenants, were essentially rent-paying tenant farmers who owed little or no service to the lord. In parts of 11th century England these freemen made up only 10% of the peasant population, and in the rest of Europe their numbers were small.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land#Freemen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

In my opinion, all this freeman nonsense comes down to is selfishness. All of them are quite happy to use our public roads which we pay for, because its "their right" somehow? I think you have no right to use services you don't pay for. So if you want to use our roads, then you'll pay!

I'm sure most of them wouldn't be acting like absolute c0cks banging on about being freemen of the land, if they genuinely needed the gardaí to help them. Or use our hospital service, etc.

As for the no victim, no crime sh1te! Anyone ever hear that prevention is better than prosecution. I'm sure the parents of a child you kill because you're speeding would prefer that you just obeyed the speed limit, than get punished for committing a crime because you happen to have a victim on one of those occasions.

yekahs wrote: »
    In my opinion, all this freeman nonsense comes down to is selfishness. All of them are quite happy to use our public roads which we pay for, because its "their right" somehow? I think you have no right to use services you don't pay for. So if you want to use our roads, then you'll pay!

I'm sure most of them wouldn't be acting like absolute c0cks banging on about being freemen of the land, if they genuinely needed the gardaí to help them. Or use our hospital service, etc.

As for the no victim, no crime sh1te! Anyone ever hear that prevention is better than prosecution. I'm sure the parents of a child you kill because you're speeding would prefer that you just obeyed the speed limit, than get punished for committing a crime because you happen to have a victim on one of those occasions.

Yekahs any parent who let's their child on a dual carriageway at 1am need's their head examined.
    I pay tax in my car.
    Parking on a double yellow line, driving in a bus lane or not wearing a seat belt never caused loss or harm to any victim, because there is no victim.

• Advertisement

Please show me where it says they are criminal offences..

Can you read? I posted this with my 2nd contribution. Do you want me to explain it for you? Ladybird book, perhaps....?:D

A crime is defined in law in Ireland as an act which may be punished by the State
    I didn't pay within legal time and I do NOT have a criminal record, what type of law allows me to pay my way out of a criminal record?, because that's what it says I "COULD" do, but I assure you driving without a seatbelt or in a buslane, on double yellow lines will never make you a criminal.

The reason why many people who commit motor offences do not have a criminal record is because the Probation Act is applied. If you went to prison I would be very surprised if that occurred in your case. So you can pretty sure that you do have a criminal record. In that you have been convicted of a crime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement