Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai, Government, Privately owned Corporations. Enslavement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

K-9 wrote: »
    Ah, exactly. Organisations like that are often Companies Limited by Guarantee: Private company limited by guarantee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are Companies but have no Share Capital.

No, Limited companies are different. GAA clubs are not companies, they are trusteeships. Sole traders are not companies, they are just individuals trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

namloc1980 wrote: »
    No, Limited companies are different. GAA clubs are not companies, they are trusteeships. Sole traders are not companies, they are just individuals trading.

Sorry, was referring to Trocaire and Charities.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Look at the pic again.

Company Search Results

Gardai Siochana

:D

and what does that prove..... nothing...

or am i to assume that anything printed on the interent is real and true????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I would image the Dun&Bradstreet website is accurate, it lists businesses and corporations from around the world, they could be held liable for providing misinformation if it wasn't.

Here is another example :

Dublin City Council, formerly known as Dublin Corporation :rolleyes:
    Also Traded as THE ELECTRICITY AND PUBLIC LIGHTING DEPARTMENT

1z52b61.png

I would image the Dun&Bradstreet website is accurate, it lists businesses and corporations from around the world, they could be held liable for providing misinformation if it wasn't.

Here is another example :

Dublin City Council, formerly known as Dublin Corporation :rolleyes:
    Also Traded as THE ELECTRICITY AND PUBLIC LIGHTING DEPARTMENT

Dublin City Council are a business as are all County Councils, probably the reason why they have to charge VAT on refuse charges etc.

Searched here: Company Search,
    Nothing coming up but I suppose they are registered in D & B as well!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

For the fourth time, TalkieWalkie, which stock echange are the Gardai trading on as you claimed in the OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.
    But if the gardai create revenue from tickets how are they to be considered candidates for being on any stock exchange?
    Do all bussinesses that are running appear on this exchange? I really dont know,not being sarcastic or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It turns out that the Irish Government and the Gardai Siochana and all other Irish institutions are privately owned corporations who trade for profit on the stock exchange.

Lies...

I can see by your post and a few others you've made that you seem to be of the opinion that ... That's just the way it is boys ... like it or lump it ...

As opposed to what? Use it to shill a radio program? At least they aren't using the fact to promote themselves.

Don't you think it's a bit of a paradox that a 'sovereign' should be mentioning the 1916 rising, which put the government there in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Scarab80

Torakx wrote: »
    Forgive me if this is a stupid question.
    But if the gardai create revenue from tickets how are they to be considered candidates for being on any stock exchange?
    Do all bussinesses that are running appear on this exchange? I really dont know,not being sarcastic or anything.

The department of justice collected 15.6 million in motor fines last year, this money is returned to the exchequer. The exchequer in return paid out 2,408 million for the running of the justice department.

Irish publicly traded companies are on the ISEQ stock exchange, i.e. anyone can buy shares in them. Private companies are not on any exchange but must be registered with the Companies Registration Office and their accounts are available for anyone to view.

Here is where you can search for companies in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Corporate/government has turned out to be the same thing anway. The government doesn't care about you and the police certainly don't. The police force are ruled by proxy by various interests. To be fair less so in Ireland than in some other places.

I know this is Canada but who are the Police force representing here? Not the people anyhow.

Watch til the end or skip to the last 25%.

And watch this in full
    Part 1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

studiorat wrote: »
    Lies...

No call for that. Its one thing to believe someone wrong. Its another to accuse them of spreading a known falsehood or attempting to deceive

So is anyone willing to provide any evidence at all that the Gardai are trading on the stock exchange as claimed in the OP?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So is anyone willing to provide any evidence at all that the Gardai are trading on the stock exchange as claimed in the OP?

line_1167DA02.jpg?temp=6081107

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Good 'un. Should have made those numbers bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

government like every other had to be corporatised in order to be able to operate in commerce with other nations. So logic would determine that if the Government is a corporation then its departments and institutions must be corporations too.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/gardai-and-government?commentId=3214356%3AComment%3A74076&xg_source=activity

The other side of this is, if there is a Conspiracy here, I doubt Dunn & Bradstreet wouldn't be in on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

So where do we stand on this question?
    Has it been shown that the Gardai or government is a corporation?

I suppose they would have to be if they are taking money off people for things like traffic tickets.Surely road taxes should pay the "security" bills we have for all those traffic cops and court officials.I mean thats why we have police right? to prosecute tax payers LOL
    Sorry for sarcy comments at the end its hard not to laugh at the system.

Torakx wrote: »
    So where do we stand on this question?
    Has it been shown that the Gardai or government is a corporation?

I suppose they would have to be if they are taking money off people for things like traffic tickets.Surely road taxes should pay the "security" bills we have for all those traffic cops and court officials.I mean thats why we have police right? to prosecute tax payers LOL
    Sorry for sarcy comments at the end its hard not to laugh at the system.

No, it hasn't been shown they are a corporation.

Post 41 explains how much they take in and spend.

There is an easy way of avoiding the traffic fines though.

• Advertisement

Ok, is Dublin city Council, AKA Dublin Corporation, a Corporation ?

Of course, if we could prove the Gardai are a corporation there would be uproar !!

It takes a bit of common sense.

You don't pay road tax and you are stopped by the cops, they take you're car, then you go to court, then you get fined, possibly jailed. But they are not fining or jailing you, they do it to the "legal fiction entity" they have created for you, your birthcert. They can not do this to a free human being, so they create another entity. When you agreed to being that entity, you give them jurisdiction over you.

MR or MS CAPITAL LETTERS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Of course, if we could prove the Gardai are a corporation there would be uproar !!

It takes a bit of common sense.

You don't pay road tax and you are stopped by the cops, they take you're car, then you go to court, then you get fined, possibly jailed. But they are not fining or jailing you, they do it to the "legal fiction entity" they have created for you, your birthcert. They can not do this to a free human being, so they create another entity. When you agreed to being that entity, you give them jurisdiction over you.

MR or MS CAPITAL LETTERS

Um, what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I know this is Canada but who are the Police force representing here? Not the people anyhow.

Perhaps they are representing the 99.999% who didn't turn up to protest and disrupt that day?
    Watch til the end
    As for the video itself, its very difficult to see what the cops were actually trying to achieve. They did the one thing which is basically the golden rule of public order control. They gave the protesters no escape route. As I said in another post, the ultimate aim of riot platoons is not to cause harm, fight, or even arrest people. Its to disperse the crowd, and break up the mob, to prevent people taking on a mob mentality.

The only plausible explanation I can think of(from a tactical POV) is that they had identified people in that group as targets that they needed to arrest. While no crime was committed in this video, thats not to say some of the people weren't involved in earlier violence or crimes.

Or it could just be incompetence, negligence and over-aggressiveness by the police commander.

That said, the actual snatch squad's drills were slick. Them was some good drills!

MR or MS CAPITAL LETTERS

More myths... the contract! real christian fundie stuff there
    It was only a matter of time before that came up. Redemption theory. Funny, all I can see is it being an excuse not to pay tax or motor insurance. I wonder how many sovereigns would happily use the health service and claim social welfare payments. This myth breeds selfishness and isolationist thinking.

I read with interest that that guy ended up getting a solicitor for himself after he had his day in court and failed miserably to stick it to the man. :rolleyes:
    Caught driving with no insurance and deciding to use the court date to make a point, with a load of keyboard warriors egging him on. Laughable..

studiorat wrote: »
    More myths... the contract! real christian fundie stuff there
    It was only a matter of time before that came up. Redemption theory. Funny, all I can see is it being an excuse not to pay tax or motor insurance. I wonder how many sovereigns would happily use the health service and claim social welfare payments. This myth breeds selfishness and isolationist thinking.

I read with interest that that guy ended up getting a solicitor for himself after he had his day in court and failed miserably to stick it to the man. :rolleyes:
    Caught driving with no insurance and deciding to use the court date to make a point, with a load of keyboard warriors egging him on. Laughable..

And did you read with interest about the sovereign's who won in court or did you turn a blind eye to that because it doesn't support your arguement that the "contract" is a myth ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

And did you read with interest about the sovereign's who won in court or did you turn a blind eye to that because it doesn't support your arguement that the "contract" is a myth ?

Source and citation. Please cite examples of people using this interpretation of the law, and winning using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Di0genes wrote: »
    Source and citation. Please cite examples of people using this interpretation of the law, and winning using it.

Please note I do not support the conspiracy here but this link is interesting if you can get past the bizare Clint Eastwood style voicing at the begining!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caQcx0H17fo&feature=related
    I think it relates to what the OP is trying to get at; obivously UK and Irish Law are different.

Here you go Diogenes, this is almost to a T what I was describing, enjoy. This is UK also, there are some Irish ones with bad audio.
    Apologies, same as last poster, still, embed is better :P

Dun & Bradstreet provide information about the financial position of companies, government entities, charities etc for businesses (and other entities) who want to do business with them so that they can judge their riskiness.

Traded as is a business term to say they (or part of them) had a different name in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Scarab80

Here you go Diogenes, this is almost to a T what I was describing, enjoy. This is UK also, there are some Irish ones with bad audio.

Apologies, same as last poster, still, embed is better :P

And this is what eventually happens to "Freemen"....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement