Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Girl [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

DeWitt wrote: »
    It was in London, and some of the people I was talking to had come from Germany, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Australia and Italy.

Crikey. That's impressive.

Oh while we're at it, there were a few more bits and pieces on the Showcase website, I'd say they'll start releasing shots of either Hale or Trick next. I don't think we're going to be seeing as much of Hale this season, which is a shame. :(

next-episode_301.jpg

lauren.jpg

Potential new character
    New regular Rachel Skarsten tweeted a picture from the set that looked like her character was in Bo and Kenzi's bathroom.

tumblr_mde3rvkQbU1rb4mroo2_500.jpg

That character's casting call specifically requested an actress comfortable with both male and female sex scene partners.

And newish interview with Anna Silk -

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/lost-girl/Season%203/Cast%20Promotional%20Photos/

Hale was born to wear suits. He should never wear anything else. Good grief.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/lost-girl/Season%203/Cast%20Promotional%20Photos/

Hale was born to wear suits. He should never wear anything else. Good grief.

Thanks for the linkys Jill....guess who's back for S3? ;)

inthehouse_FULL.jpg

Yeah, I'm very glad. He's a fun character, although it is a little odd how quick the show was to forget that he's a child murderer.

• Advertisement

Originally posted on an Australian channel's website, now taken down. First five episode summaries:
    Caged Fae:
    Bo risks her freedom to do a favour for Lauren, only to discover she’ll have to go it “au naturel.” The new Ash is revealed. Later, Bo’s new appetites shock…has she not recovered from last season’s battle after all.

SubterrFaenean:
    When Kenzi’s childhood friend is snatched away before her eyes, Bo follows her underground to help find him. Meanwhile, Dyson’s new partner looks like trouble for Bo.

ConFaegion:
    Bo’s houseguest Vex unwittingly brings “greetings” from a vengeful Morrigan - sparking a chaotic role-reversal that demands humans as Kenzi and Lauren work together to save their Fae friends.

Fae-de To Black:
    Bo and Dyson take on a case in the world of new age psychology, and Bo suffers the consequences of denying her ravenous hunger.

Faes Wide Shut:
    When humans start dissolving into goo, Bo uncovers a nefarious twist to a sexy Key Club. Meanwhile, Bo becomes concerned over Kenzi’s attachment to her forcing Bo to make an extreme revelation about her friend.

Titles for episodes 3x01 - 3x11....dosent give anythings away:

S03E01 - Caged Fae
    S03E02 - SubterrFaenean
    S03E03 - ConFaegion
    S03E04 - Fae-de To Black
    S03E05 - Faes Wide Shut
    S03E06 - The Kenzi Scale
    S03E07 - There’s Bo Place Like Home
    S03E08 - Fae-ge Against the Machine
    S03E09 - Ceremony
    S03E10 - Delinquents
    S03E11 - Adventures in Fae Babysitting

I'm Bo bitches! :D

Bad Bo.......:eek: LOVE IT! :D

The Dark Succubus Rises!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Anyone watch the premiere yet? I thought it was great. Kenzi had some killer lines....and her get up when she went to visit Bo LMAO! <spoiler>And they made out! Whaaaaa.<\spoiler>

Loved it. Bizarre thing to do such a faithful tribute to, but this episode had more energy and personality than most of last season, and Anna Silk was just...on, all episode. Loved it, bodes well for s3. Fun and ridiculous and a bit mad.

Everything seemed a little bolder and brighter than before and I think that really pays, I think the new showrunner is looking to make her mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Loved it. Bizarre thing to do such a faithful tribute to, but this episode had more energy and personality than most of last season, and Anna Silk was just...on, all episode. Loved it, bodes well for s3. Fun and ridiculous and a bit mad.

Everything seemed a little bolder and brighter than before and I think that really pays, I think the new showrunner is looking to make her mark.

Agree with everything there. It was a lot of fun. Delighted it's back.

Kenzi's disguise nearly made me cry laughing btw.

There was something funky with the pacing in this one. It just wasn't as strong an episode all round - fun, but clumsier than it should be. New character reeks of Poochie from the Simpsons too - I know this is her introductory episode and all, but she took up way too much time and given their track record on bringing in new regulars, I don't have high hopes.

Otherwise, I was nerdily smug about one of the monsters of the week and it was alright, but I'm glad to get the sophomore slump episode out of the way because next week looks like a lot more fun.

Oh, and not going to lie, but if Bo and Lauren's shenanigans make it onto American tv with that little fingertip move intact, I will die of shock. The only way I can imagine that making it to SyFy is if they don't realise what they just saw.

Can't say I enjoyed it much either, which is a shame because I was expecting so much after that great premiere.

Seen both of the new eps. - some very hot Doccubus scenes in this weeks ep. - that underground blind fae was a right wordsmith...but cool. LOL @ Tasmi vs. Bo....they bitchyness is predictable but great to watch!

''that bitch is doomed...." :D
    Me thinks Tas is on a mission for The Morigan, to seduce Dyson but then falls for him etc. It helps that Rachel Skarsten is super hot! :eek:

I suggest watching the Transporter tv series ep. - The Generals daughter......nude! :eek:

In episode 1 i kinda knew bad Bo was a bluff but then they did a reverse ferret at the end ;)

Overall i like what i've seen thus far, more akin to season 1....needs more snark and Kenzi.

Good ep. last night, enjoyed that....full review later, "sleep Data...sleep" :-)

5/5......SUPERB! ....brilliant!, oh man...i laughed from start to finish. now THAT was the Lost Girl i know and loved! :D

The writing was brilliant, genius writing....non stop comedy, wickedly good story and everyone had loads of fun, the actors and the viewers :p

Loved the nod to Dyson nailing playing Kenzi in season 2 ;)
    The Twihards acting like airhead teens :p , Kenzi was superb....LOL @ falling and sliding in the mud then punch to the balls :p

Vex, The Morrigan, Pigs, strip spin the bottle, Samurai Kenzi....way too many gems packed into one ep.!

In fact i'd say it was the BEST episode of the series!! :D

3x03 is going down as one of my favourites of the series. It had everything going for it. Action, comedy, character development, pop culture references galore. I loved it!
    I really do hope Vex doesn't stay away for long I love his little banter with Kenzi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

What an episode. The most fun I've had watching tv in a while. Dyson was bloody hilarious. Have to watch it again.

Season 3 is shaping up really, really strong. This one looked to be the lamest of COTW stories from the promos, but it was much, much more. This show has really found its feet this year, and Anna Silk has grown into the part like I'd never have believed two years ago. The last scene with Bo and Lauren is a little belter and tbh it's about time Kenzi realised what she's gotten herself into with the fae. She's skated by with this cuddly sidekick-to-the-superfriends role all this time, but the reality is, that these creatures are predators and she's a prey animal. Part of the initial premise we were sold was that the fae can't simply co-exist with humans, they all feed off us some way or the other, but that's gradually been pushed into the background and I'm glad to see it reasserted even if I did want to slap Hale in the mug for that.

One of my only grumbles about this one is that Kris Holden Reid's performance sticks out like a sore thumb here - you'll see what I mean - which is weird because he's usually solid, and it is a little ooc for Bo to be so oblivious to Kenzi under any circumstances ever, but still. That edge that was missing all through S2 has definitely reasserted itself, and there's a real grown uppiness and confidence to the tone this year, even during the "funny" episode, that's very refreshing.

back tonight :)

Looks like a good one too. Out of interest, http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/lost-girl-episode-305-faes-wide-shut_10.html gets spoiler tips from the showrunner the day before each episode goes out. I'm pretty impressed with her work this year, I feel like she's done a lot of work in only four episodes to lock down a lot of the stuff that was bugging me last year.

Curious what's everybody else's feelings on S3 so far though?

Holy octopussy! :eek: - Kenzi has been cloned! :eek:
    I knew something fishy was up with Kenzi but didn't know until right at the end when Bo copped that thing with peanuts!

Not a bad episode, some good Doccubus scenes....wtf is up with Bo?...who was Lauren calling?....and when will dyson shag Tasmin? :p

3/5

Er... Bo and Lauren are currently just winning the E online best couples poll. Which would be a pretty impressive thing for a show like LG to pull off. It's going to be incredibly close though. Go throw 'em some votes if you can.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/387245/tv-s-top-couples-vote-in-the-final-round

Er... Bo and Lauren are currently just winning the E online best couples poll. Which would be a pretty impressive thing for a show like LG to pull off. It's going to be incredibly close though. Go throw 'em some votes if you can.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/387245/tv-s-top-couples-vote-in-the-final-round

its looking good so far! :D 53%....results are in at 5am!

Blimey, they managed it in the end. Up against Glee, on a site that big, it's pretty impressive in an internet kind of way.

Adorably Canadian how excited the cast and crew were about it, too.

• Advertisement

Blimey, they managed it in the end. Up against Glee, on a site that big, it's pretty impressive in an internet kind of way.

Adorably Canadian how excited the cast and crew were about it, too.

Thanks Jill!....just a heads up to all LG fans, no episode on Feb. 24th due to the Oscars. http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/lost-girl-no-new-episode-on-feb-24th25th.html

Episode 3x07 will air March 3rd.

Advertisement