Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jfk taken out by mob??? **Contains Graphic Images**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Di0genes wrote: »
    No. They're actors. one of whom demonstrated that they were capable of making the shots.

Sorry but as you yourself pointed out he received the marine grade of marksman. That does not make him a "piss poor shot". If you'll excuse the irony you've shot your own argument in the foot.

You have ignored the huge amouunt of evidence shown in the link provided and just kept buried your head in the sand and just keep on repeating that he was good enough to make the shots despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    The fact that you had to resort to using Penn and Teller to make your argument speaks volumes to me.
    What next ? The A Team maybe ?:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

tallus wrote: »
    You have ignored the huge amouunt of evidence shown in the link provided and just kept buried your head in the sand and just keep on repeating that he was good enough to make the shots despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    The fact that you had to resort to using Penn and Teller to make your argument speaks volumes to me.
    What next ? The A Team maybe ?:D

Plenty more evidence here

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

But they use this strange thing called science. I merely cited Penn Teller as their bull**** series on youtube, the preference source of truth for wooers'

But they use this strange thing called science. I merely cited Penn Teller as their bull**** series on youtube, the preference source of truth for wooers'

You still haven't addressed the fact that Oswald quite obviously was not a good enough shot.

Looks like we're going around in circles here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You still haven't addressed the fact that Oswald quite obviously was not a good enough shot.

Looks like we're going around in circles here.

What evidence? You yourself showed that Oswald received the grade of marksman, the 2nd highest in the marine corps. This in no way indicates he was a poor shot.

It's as simple as the criteria and standard being applied. Oswald wasn't a sharpshooter by marine standards, this is no way means he was a a below average shot. It's like saying someone who is only good enough to play FAI football isn't a good footballer. He's still a trained professional athlete and likely to run circles around your mate's pub team. Oswald was a mediocre Marine Markmans that still means he was a trained marksman who managed to achieve the second highest ranking in marine shooting grades.

It's you who have failed to explain why someone who you yourself admit is a trained marksman couldn't hit a slow moving target two out of three times, when the target was well within his weapons range.

What evidence? You yourself showed that Oswald received the grade of marksman, the 2nd highest in the marine corps. This in no way indicates he was a poor shot.

It's as simple as the criteria and standard being applied. Oswald wasn't a sharpshooter by marine standards, this is no way means he was a a below average shot. It's like saying someone who is only good enough to play FAI football isn't a good footballer. He's still a trained professional athlete and likely to run circles around your mate's pub team. Oswald was a mediocre Marine Markmans that still means he was a trained marksman who managed to achieve the second highest ranking in marine shooting grades.

It's you who have failed to explain why someone who you yourself admit is a trained marksman couldn't hit a slow moving target two out of three times, when the target was well within his weapons range.

I'll quote this for a third time. You don't seem to be taking it in.
    No "Oswald" rifle test has ever included all of these conditions. On this basis alone it can be said that no rifleman, no matter how skilled, has ever duplicated Oswald's supposed shooting feat.
    That quote was attributed to the most famous marine corps sniper ever. If I remember correctly he had at least 93 confirmed kills.

I have also posted evidence that proved Oswald had trouble hitting a static target.

I have seen more than enough evidence to prove he wasn't good enough to make those shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭bog master

Yep, think we are going in circles, we each have our experts and probably
    trenchant in our views. But has been a good while since I visited J McAdams website. He has a superb site, well researched, but will admit I do not always agree with his conclusions. So, lets go off topic slightly. CE 399 and chain of evidence as advocated by Mc Adams, that no problem tracing the chain of evidence and whether it would be admissable as evidence in court.http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara.htm

Yeah, I know, choosing and picking holes, but cant resist.

And by the way Di0genes, you pooh pooed my post about a Dallas Policeman encountering puported SS on the Grassy Knoll and directed me back to McAdams, of which the article only tried to debunk Gordon Arnold's testimony and never denied the presence of the policeman on the knoll or his testimony of encountering this supposed Federal Agent.
    I await your response!

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jvrk

No they swapped his brain with sand and dyed his skin black. JFK: That's where they took a piece of my brain. They got it back in D.C. in that God damn jar.
    [pause]
    JFK: I got a little bag of sand up there now.
    Elvis: But Jack uhh, no offense but
    [pause]
    Elvis: President Kennedy was a white man.
    JFK: That's how clever they are. They dyed me this color, all over. can you think of a better way to hide the truth than that
    Bubba ho-tep:p his still alive

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

the only evidence that i found copelling about the jfk assasination was that both suspects died before been heard in open court. the security were told by the detail comander tostep back and not run along side the limo from the airport and the most shocking of all. the morning of his arrival the decision was made to have the president ride in a convertable limo. on all other visits elsewhere the president rode in an enclosed vehicle with outer cover by four agents from the secret service. interestingly enough there is no way that oswald would have been privvy to this information unless there were other forces at work. i believe he was shot by oswald and that other guy as there were three shots within close timing of each other too close considering the rifle;s were bolt action the timing was too short for even a skilled marksman to shoot pull the bolt place another round close the bolt and fire again and still hit the target. there was two shooters and both were hired by someone or someones high up with decision making power to put the president in that situation where an attempt on his life was actionable. take a look at the footage of regan getting shot in comparason secret serice all over him in a milli second and one even took a bullet for him. comapred to only one lone secret agent clambering all over the limo after the shots rang out. too many variables for the assisanation to have been two guys acting alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭jurgenscarl

the only evidence that i found copelling about the jfk assasination was that both suspects died before been heard in open court.

There was only one suspect - Lee Havey Oswald and he was shot dead by Jack Ruby as he was being transported to jail.
    the security were told by the detail comander tostep back and not run along side the limo from the airport and the most shocking of all. the morning of his arrival the decision was made to have the president ride in a convertable limo.

Kennedy ordered the Secret Service not to ride on the back of the limousine or run along side because he wanted the crowd to have an unobstructed view. A person who didn't see the President smile and wave was a lost vote.
    on all other visits elsewhere the president rode in an enclosed vehicle with outer cover by four agents from the secret service.

The Lincoln was specially designed so the bubble top could be removed. There was a chrome rail with hand holds so that the President could stand in the open car during motorcades which he did all the time.
    interestingly enough there is no way that oswald would have been privvy to this information unless there were other forces at work.

Local newspapers published the motorcade route so Oswald would have known in time to arrange to be driven to his wife's house, retrieve his rifle and take it to work.
    i believe he was shot by oswald and that other guy as there were three shots within close timing of each other too close considering the rifle;s were bolt action the timing was too short for even a skilled marksman to shoot pull the bolt place another round close the bolt and fire again and still hit the target.

You've obviously never handled or fired a bolt action rifle in your life.
    A trained rifleman CAN fire three shots in less than six seconds from a range of less than 100 yards and score two hits.
    there was two shooters and both were hired by someone or someones high up with decision making power to put the president in that situation where an attempt on his life was actionable.

Only three shots were fired and Kennedy was hit from above and behind in the back of the neck and the back of the head from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository 6th floor south east corner window.
    There is no evidence whatsoever of a second shooter.
    take a look at the footage of regan getting shot in comparason secret serice all over him in a milli second and one even took a bullet for him. comapred to only one lone secret agent clambering all over the limo after the shots rang out. too many variables for the assisanation to have been two guys acting alone

Reagan was shot from only a matter of feet by a man armed with revolver.
    The man was still firing when a civilian grabbed at his gun and disrupted his aim and was buried immediately under a pile of SS agents and policemen.

Oswald was shooting at Kennedy from the window of an overlooking building to an open limousine.

The only SS agents in Dallas were the eight men riding on the follow up car.

Agent Clint Hill was only a second too late to save the President when he climbed aboard the car.

Your argument is totally bogus.

Kennedy ordered the Secret Service not to ride on the back of the limousine or run along side because he wanted the crowd to have an unobstructed view. A person who didn't see the President smile and wave was a lost vote.
    As everything else in this case, loads of contradictions. A large number of SS Agents deny ever being told this by Kennedy, or his aides, or from their superiors. But, some recall hearing this almost offhand from other agents. A bit of a long read-http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n1/v4n1chapter01.pdf

You've obviously never handled or fired a bolt action rifle in your life.A trained rifleman CAN fire three shots in less than six seconds from a range of less than 100 yards and score two hits.
    Much depends on the rifle, the ammo, whether using a scope or open sights and how much time one has to aim for the initial shot. Oswald did
    not score exceedingly high while in the Marines and I would guess, one would need to continually practice to stay at a certain level of proficency.
    There is no evidence of Oswald buying ammo or practising with the rifle.

Only three shots were fired and Kennedy was hit from above and behind in the back of the neck and the back of the head from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository 6th floor south east corner window.
    There is no evidence whatsoever of a second shooter.

Do we really know only three shots were fired? Some witnesses heard two, some three, some four. Some witnesses thought shots came from
    TSBD, many from other areas. I agree Kennedy was wounded in the neck, was it from the front? Was it high enough in the back of the neck to traverse the neck, go on to hit Connolly and become the Magic Bullet?
    I agree also there was a head wound, from which direction? Sadly, the autopsy was totally botched, so in my mind, it renders any conclusions from it null and void.

• Advertisement

bog master wrote: »
    As everything else in this case, loads of contradictions. A large number of SS Agents deny ever being told this by Kennedy, or his aides, or from their superiors. But, some recall hearing this almost offhand from other agents. A bit of a long read-http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n1/v4n1chapter01.pdf

As the motorcade left Lovefield TV footage clearly showed that when one of the Secret Service agents went to ride on the running board on the rear of th limousine he was ordered back and told to stand on the running board of the follow up Cadillac.

Throughout the motorcade the secret service agents rode on the running boards of the Cadillac and would dismount and surround the Lincoln when it stopped or when the crowds forced the car to a crawl.

Kennedy wanted to be as visible as possible to potential voters.
    He disliked Secret Service agents blocking the view of the crowds.

Much depends on the rifle, the ammo, whether using a scope or open sights and how much time one has to aim for the initial shot. Oswald did
    not score exceedingly high while in the Marines and I would guess, one would need to continually practice to stay at a certain level of proficency.
    There is no evidence of Oswald buying ammo or practising with the rifle.

The range of the shots were less than 90 yards.
    The ammo were 160 grain 6.5mm round nosed fully copper-jacketed Western Cartridge Co. cartridges.
    The rifle was a 6.5mm bolt action 6-round magazine fed bolt-action Mannlicher Carcano M91/38.
    The scope was a 4x18 side mounted Ordnance Optics telescopic sight.
    We don't know for sure if Oswald practiced with the rifle.
    However the shots were not difficult at all for a man with his level of training in the Marines.
    At 90 yards -effectively reduced to 22 yards by the 4 power magnification of the scope- aiming at a target moving at 11mph on a 3 degree slope in a direct line away from his 6th floor window at an elevation of 60 feet, it would not be a difficult for someone with even the minimal training with firearms.
    All a shooter needs to understand is that he has to place the cross hairs of his rifle scope over the point he wants to shoot at.
    Oswald could also have used the iron sights of the rifle without using the scope.
    Do we really know only three shots were fired? Some witnesses heard two, some three, some four. Some witnesses thought shots came from TSBD, many from other areas.
    The majority of witnesses heard three shots.
    A rifle shot makes several noises - sound of the bullet leaving the gun, the sound of the bullet tearing the air and the sound of the bullet striking the target and the echo of those noises particularly off buildings in a built up area like downtown Dallas.
    It is not unusual for people to be confused about the number of shots or the direction of the shots.
    However the majority of witnesses were sure they heard three shots and the shots came from the TSBD.
    I agree Kennedy was wounded in the neck, was it from the front? Was it high enough in the back of the neck to traverse the neck, go on to hit Connolly and become the Magic Bullet?
    I agree also there was a head wound, from which direction? Sadly, the autopsy was totally botched, so in my mind, it renders any conclusions from it null and void.

There was wound of entry to the back of Kennedy's neck to the right of the spine and a wound in the lower part of his throat below the Adam's apple. This wound had been enlarged at the ER when doctors inserted a breathing tube. At the time they did not turn him over and did not discover the wound in the back of his neck. They presumed the wound in the throat was a wound of entry.
    Neither did they see the bullet entry wound in the back of the head but only the massive wound in the right top side of the skull.
    Kilduff who gave a news conference at Parkland repeated this mistake.
    He posited a theory that the President was shot in the throat and the bullet exited the top of his head.
    At the autopsy both entry wounds in the back of the neck and back of the head were discovered.
    It was quickly established that the wound in the top front right side of the skull was a wound of exit and that the throat wound was also a wound of exit.
    Both shots struck Kennedy from above and behind.
    The autopsy was not botched.
    It was thorough autopsy and performed by trained pathologists.
    If you read the Warren Report which is available online if you use google you can read the autopsy report.

The same bullet that passed through JFK's neck passed through Connally's body.

The 6.5mm round was test compared to a .257 Roberts soft nosed hunting round and 7.62mm NATO round firing into gelatine blocks mimicking human flesh.

Compared with both bullets the 6.5mm bullet demonstrated terrific penetration ability.

Also at lower speeds the bullet was shown to easily penetrate bone without distortion.

Connally was seated several inches below the back seat and several inches inboard of the President with his upper body turned sharply to the right with his right hand clutching his hat across his lap.

The wounds to his upper back, chest, right wrist and left thigh line up in a straight line back through the President's throat and the back of his neck all the way back up to the 6th floor window of the south east corner of the TSBD.

I wish to amend my words, "the autopsy was botched"
    It did not follow standard protocol and there is much conflicting testimony
    from those involved, some of it minor, some major.

Humes and Boswell were not foresenic pathologists withvery limited experience in gun shot wounds, only Finck.
    Bear in mind, all military men succeptible to pressure from above.

No call was made to the Dallas Dr's that evening to determine what they had done or observed. Not until the morning, at which point the autopsy Dr's no longer had the body.

They were refused access to examine the clothing-standard procedure.

The autopsy Dr's were not allowed to view any of the photographs.

The autopsy Dr's had to get step by step clearance in order to attempt a
    full medo-legal autopsy.

Organs of the neck were not removed or dissected.

The quality of some of the photographs has been deemed poor to useless.
    Many inferences can be made-thats another days work.

The brain was not weighed, then when fixed was not sectioned as per
    standard procedure and the brain has gone missing as well as some tissue slides.

Most of the organs weights as per the autopsy sheet ie heat, lungs etc., show serious underweights for a man of his size.

Humes burned his first draft, did this reflect the non transiting wound?
    Sibert and O'Neill, FBI agents, left the autopsy with the understanding that the neck/back wound was non transit and is reflected in their 302 Report.

There is is many areas of conflict of testimony from the various witnesses
    present or working on the autopsy, from govt to civillians.

Just a start, on why questions can be asked of the veracity of this autopsy.

The majority of witnesses heard three shots.
    A rifle shot makes several noises - sound of the bullet leaving the gun, the sound of the bullet tearing the air and the sound of the bullet striking the target and the echo of those noises particularly off buildings in a built up area like downtown Dallas.
    It is not unusual for people to be confused about the number of shots or the direction of the shots.
    However the majority of witnesses were sure they heard three shots and the shots came from the TSBD.
    We might have a standoff here, depends on your interpretation!
    http://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/Sort216Witness.htm

bog master

We might have a standoff here, depends on your interpretation!
    http://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/Sort216Witness.htm

The grassy knoll got the highest number of hits (no pun intended.)

Being bold here, and do appreciate many posters here do have time constaints on their time and cant be posting all the time. I quite enjoy having a debate on-line, this subject is dear to my heart for various reasons, and have followed this controversy for many years.

I hope newcomers will visit the various pro and non conspiracy sites, take
    them in, and form some sort of opinion and post them up here if they wish.

But, I would ask, when I debate with someone online, that they reply and not stick their head in the sand and dissappear.

Di0genes, we had a good debate going, still awaiting a reply from my last post of 04/07.

jurgenscarl, you seem quite knowledgeable in this area, still awaiting some response to my last post, directed at you and your comments.

I realise, we all have time constraints, and time we can spend online but........

Or do I take it, your views/opinions have changed?

Regards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

bog master wrote: »
    Di0genes, we had a good debate going, still awaiting a reply from my last post of 04/07.

He's banned for a week, so don't expect a response from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

The ammo were 160 grain 6.5mm round nosed fully copper-jacketed Western Cartridge Co. cartridges.
    The rifle was a 6.5mm bolt action 6-round magazine fed bolt-action Mannlicher Carcano M91/38.

The rounds found were 6.5 (found in a neat row, pointing in the same direction). The rifle found in the depository was a Mauser 7.65.

The rounds found were 6.5 (found in a neat row, pointing in the same direction). The rifle found in the depository was a Mauser 7.65.

The bullet casing were NOT found in a neat row pointing in the same direction

hulls.jpg

The rifle was a 6.5mm Mannlicher Carcano

13.jpg

The Mannlicher Carcano and a Mauser are only superficially alike.

mausercarcano.jpg

Diagram1-80-150.jpg

This drawing by Dr. John Lattimer shows how the bullet entered the back JFK's deck passing to the right of the spine and exited below the windpipe.
    It also explains how the bullet holes in JFK's suit jacket and shirt do not match the wounds in his body.

A. Bullet Hole in Back of Suit Collar and Shirt. The coat and shirt were probably humped up on the back of the President's neck when the first bullet struck him. The FBI found a punched-in round hole in the back of the coat consistent with a 6.5 mm bullet, with the broken cloth fibers bent inward, indicating that this was a wound of entry. The cloth fibers of the shirt were bent inward in the same manner. Traces of copper from a bullet such as Oswald used were found on the margins of this hole in the coat by the FBI, also indicating that it was a wound of entrance.
    B. Bullet Hole in Back. The bullet hole in Kennedy's upper back, about two inches below the crease of his neck, and about two inches to the right of the midline.
    C. Halo around Bullet Hole. The bullet hole had around it a faint but definite halo, or circumferential bruise, typical of a wound of entry from a high-speed bullet.
    D. Spine Struck by Bullet. Tiny slivers of bone could be seen in the upper (rear) area of the bullet track on the A-P X-ray film of the right shoulder and neck area. Since no lateral X-ray film was taken of this area, it was possible to determine only that they lay near the high (rear) end of the bullet track, but not the exact distance they lay from the surface. They were near the tip of the transverse process of the cervical vertebrae, which the bullet obviously grazed. They are represented diagrammatically only.
    E. & F. Pleura and Lung Bruised. The autopsy report described a 5 cm bruise on the dome of the right pleura and also on the upper tip of the right lung, but no perforation of either, compatible with the passage of a high-speed bullet close above this point.
    G. Air in Tissues. There were tiny traces of air, visible in the X-rays, in the tissues along the bullet track, near the hole in the trachea.
    H. Hole in Trachea. There was a ragged hole in the right side of the trachea, seen by the surgeons at Parkland.
    I. Tracheostomy. There was a gaping 6.5 cm transverse tracheostomy incision low on the neck where the Dallas surgeons had enlarged the bullet hole in order to insert a tracheostomy tube.
    J. Holes in Front of Shirt. There were 1 cm vertical slits in both sides of the overlapping portion of the shirt immediately below the collar band and touching it just below the collar button.
    K. Nick in Necktie. There was a nick or crease through only the outer layer of fabric of the lower left side of the knot, compatible with the passage of a spinning 6.5 mm bullet at high speed. A bloodstain extended downward from this nick.

This is an autopsy photo showing the wound in the right of the neck to the right of the spine.

jfk05.jpg

This photo shows the exit wound in the throat that was enlarged by the ER doctors at Parkland.

throat.jpg

This CGI recreation of the assassination replicates the shot that passed through JFK's throat and struck Connally in the upper back from the perspective of a sniper in the 6th floor south east corner window of the TSBD looking through the 4X power scope of the Oswald rifle.

a89be03ae7a03ad27c242210.L.jpg

The bullet casing were NOT found in a neat row pointing in the same direction

hulls.jpg

The rifle was a 6.5mm Mannlicher Carcano

13.jpg

The Mannlicher Carcano and a Mauser are only superficially alike.

mausercarcano.jpg

You dont need to watch the whole series, you wouldn't like it. Just 3mins 20 secs of this episode only.

• Advertisement

You dont need to watch the whole series, you wouldn't like it. Just 3mins 20 secs of this episode only.

You are moving the goal posts.

You said that the bullets were in a neat row.

The picture I showed you clearly shows you were either lying or pretending you knew what you were talking about.

You said the rifle was a Mauser.

The pictures I showed you clearly show that the recovered rifle was a Mannlicher Carcano and had only a superficial resemblance to a Mauser.

Again you were either lying or you were pretending you knew what you were talking about.

If you cannot or will not address those obvious points then this discussion is over.

I am not going to communicate with a liar or a deluded person.

You are moving the goal posts.

You said that the bullets were in a neat row.

The picture I showed you clearly shows you were either lying or pretending you knew what you were talking about.

You said the rifle was a Mauser.

The pictures I showed you clearly show that the recovered rifle was a Mannlicher Carcano and had only a superficial resemblance to a Mauser.

Again you were either lying or you were pretending you knew what you were talking about.

If you cannot or will not address those obvious points then this discussion is over.

I am not going to communicate with a liar or a deluded person.

Meeaow.

The lady doth protest too much.

Tbh, the throat wound looks more like an entry wound.

Kennedy-5.jpg

Tbh, the throat wound looks more like an entry wound.

Kennedy-5.jpg

You are joking right?

You present a clearly altered/poor quality version of the autopsy photo and expect to be taken seriously?

The throat wound was enlarged by the doctors in the ER so they could insert a breathing tube.

The photo you have presented looks like the President was hit with a bb gun.

Ridiculous.

Meeaow.

The lady doth protest too much.

You haven't addressed a single point I've made and instead have indulged in childishness.

You haven't addressed a single point I've made and instead have indulged in childishness.

Lol.

In you're earlier post you stated it was an Italin 6.5. I stated it was actually a Mauser and gave you the proof, to which you became irate and went off on one.

I'm not here to argue every point. I proved I was right. Going down a point for point tit for tat would be a complete waste of time. The gun found in the Texas Book Depository was a Mauser 7.65, from the lips of a man (hero) who was actually there.

John Craig survived numerous attempts on his life but was eventually muredered by a single rifle shot to the chest. Verdict: Suicide.

Heros never belive they are. (See episode 10 of 10)

You are joking right?

You present a clearly altered/poor quality version of the autopsy photo and expect to be taken seriously?

The throat wound was enlarged by the doctors in the ER so they could insert a breathing tube.

The photo you have presented looks like the President was hit with a bb gun.

Ridiculous.

Instead of reacting hysterically the way you did, I'll post what several doctors present at the time said about the throat wound.
    incision erased its outline. . . . [A]ll seemed to agree on the size of the hole. It was small — so small, in fact, that one doctor believed it was too small to be even the entry hole of a high velocity bullet (6H56). Dr. Perry described it over the phone to Commander Humes as between 3 and 5 millimeters in diameter (17H29). This is half the diameter of an ordinary pencil, much too small to be he exit wound of a transiting bullet. (p. 51, emphasis in original)
    Dr. PERRY: This was situated in the lower anterior one-third of the neck, approximately 5 mm. in diameter. (3H372)
    Dr. CARRICO: This was probably a 4-7 mm. wound, almost in the midline, maybe a little to the right of the midline, and below the thyroid cartilage. (6H3)
    DR. CARRICO: There was a small wound, 5- to 8-mm. in size, located in the lower third of the neck, below the thyroid cartilage, the Adams apple. (3H361)
    Dr. PERRY: I determined only the fact that there was a wound there, roughly 5 mm. in size or so. (6H9)
    Dr. JONES: The wound in the throat was probably no larger than a quarter of an inch in diameter. . . . t was a very small, smooth wound. (6H54)
    Nurse HENCHLIFFE: It was just a little hole in the middle of his neck. . . . About as big around as the end of my little finger. (6H141)
    Source

Going on the descriptions given above, you're saying that the photo appears to be a fake? I don't think so.
    I have seen a better quality one but couldn't find it when looking last night.

The picture you posted of the throat wound has zero merit in the context of what we're discussing here, as it's impossible to tell if the damage was done by entry or exit, and yet you quote mine as a fake ? At least the one I posted albeit of poor quality is closer to the description given by the doctors I quoted.

The gun found in the Texas Book Depository was a Mauser 7.65, from the lips of a man (hero) who was actually there.

The Aleya film taken minutes after the assassination clearly shows the Dallas PD recovering the Mannlicher-Carcano from it's hiding place among the book cartons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249DTnfrKMo

I already posted a photo of a detective carrying the same rifle out of the building:

clpmybe.jpg

There is no doubt whatsoever that the rifle recovered from the TSBD was a Mannlicher Carcano 6.5mm bolt action rifle.

expensive-rifle-kennedy.jpg

This is another picture of the weapon.
    It was not a Mauser.
    It is a Mannlicher-Carcano.

Instead of reacting hysterically the way you did, I'll post what several doctors present at the time said about the throat wound.

Source

Going on the descriptions given above, you're saying that the photo appears to be a fake? I don't think so.
    I have seen a better quality one but couldn't find it when looking last night.

The picture you posted of the throat wound has zero merit in the context of what we're discussing here, as it's impossible to tell if the damage was done by entry or exit, and yet you quote mine as a fake ? At least the one I posted albeit of poor quality is closer to the description given by the doctors I quoted.

The picture I posted is an autopsy photo.
    It was taken hours after the assassination when the President's corpse had been flown to Bethseda Naval Hospital, Maryland.

It is clear as day that it shows the throat wound that was enlarged by the the tracheotomy in Parkland hospital.

The photo you have produced is clearly doctored.

After Kennedy was shot he was rushed to Parkland hospital and brought straight into the ER where the doctors immediately got to work and one of the first procedures they performed was to enlarge the wound in the throat to insert a breathing tube.

There were no photographers in the ER at the time.

If this picture you have presented were real, the photograph would have to have been taken on the operating table before the tracheotomy was performed.

Your photo resembles the autopsy photo I posted, is of inferior quality and looks like a crude attempt has been made to alter it.

So it is clearly fake.

• Advertisement

The picture I posted is an autopsy photo.
    It was taken hours after the assassination when the President's corpse had been flown to Bethseda Naval Hospital, Maryland.

It is clear as day that it shows the throat wound that was enlarged by the the tracheotomy in Parkland hospital.

The photo you have produced is clearly doctored.

After Kennedy was shot he was rushed to Parkland hospital and brought straight into the ER where the doctors immediately got to work and one of the first procedures they performed was to enlarge the wound in the throat to insert a breathing tube.

There were no photographers in the ER at the time.

If this picture you have presented were real, the photograph would have to have been taken on the operating table before the tracheotomy was performed.

Your photo resembles the autopsy photo I posted, is of inferior quality and looks like a crude attempt has been made to alter it.

So it is clearly fake.

I don't know if it's fake, all I have is your word.

So you're ignoring the fact that several of the doctors present in parkland memorial spoke about the size of the wound in the link I supplied earlier.
    Also, I'll reiterate my comment that the picture you posted has no merit in relation to what we're discussing here as it's impossible to tell what kind of wound was there originally (entry or exit) as the original wound has been altered due to the medical procedure carried out in an effort to revive the president.
    I'm kind of stuck in work at the moment so I don't have time to reply in detail so maybe later on I'll post a bit more.

Advertisement