Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jfk taken out by mob??? **Contains Graphic Images**

Options
  • 18-06-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

has anyone heard this about jfk killed by mob??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nonsense, we all know the cigarette smoking man carried out that assignment :D

In reality? I wouldnt put it past the Mob/CIA or other government body at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I presume by mob, you mean mafia. The mafia were the CIA. I'm not sure who killed the man but it was ordered by bush snr. It certainly wasn't Oswald.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

have heard that story, and after standing at the site of the killing listening to the dude that stands there with those booklets (and even bought one) I kinda believe it

Isnt it widely believed that Oswald was just the fall guy? I think even most US citizens believe there was a second gunman involved in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

JFK assassinated by the Mob , Cia ,Hoover ,Fbi,Castro ,Cuban Exciles Russians , lone nut Oswald .....take your pick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

EnterNow wrote: »
    Isnt it widely believed that Oswald was just the fall guy? I think even most US citizens believe there was a second gunman involved in it.
    There's 3 main belief's: 1) Someone else shot him and Oswald was the patsy, 2) Oswald shot him but was part of a larger conspiracy, and 3) Oswald shot him and acted alone.

Personally, I'd side with option 2, thought I don't assume that it can't be anything else. JFK made a lot of enemies, so pinning it down to one group is a tough task. If it were a larger conspiracy, the mob would rate fairly high up there. They hated the entire kennedy clan and taking out the highest profile member would send a hell of a message to them. Robert Kennedy (as attorney general) didn't give up his fight against the mob and when he seemed likely to move into a more powerful position, he was taken out too.

Then again, both could have been killed by lone sociopaths in two unrelated shootings. Who knows? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

back and to the left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Oh I'm back after that ban:rolleyes:

Jfk was taken out for exposing the truth end of. It was only a matter of time before the CIA and secret service were gonna take him out. In fact it was planned for quite some time, since his death was a ritual, like 9/11, Diana and among many other traumatic events to "traumatize" the nations of nations.

Same ol same ol,

Question is, can the people of "boards" .ie handle the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

A death star above the earth controlled by Iran took him out.

• Advertisement

mysterious wrote: »
    Jfk was taken out for exposing the truth end of.

What did he expose?

EnterNow wrote: »
    What did he expose?

I believe he was goint to expose the truth about secret societies and who controls America.

This is said to be the speech that ultimately got him killed..

I had never heard that speech before. Wow, what a speech, and what a president. Half way through it, I was thinking maybe this is about Communism and its growth in the US & around the world, but I dont think thats what it was about at all now.

How could such an openly democratic man, be gunned down in cold blood, with impunity like the way he was? Its likely we will NEVER know the truth about what happened, but his words in that speech ring true today - probably more so than when they were spoken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

I believe he was goint to expose the truth about secret societies and who controls America.

I think President Kennedy was refering to the Soviet Union in this speech.That's my take on it anyway.JFK was a hell of a speech maker.Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrgardener

He was talking about communism and the soviet union.
    Isn't it obvious?

mrgardener wrote: »
    He was talking about communism and the soviet union.
    Isn't it obvious?

lol...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

humanji wrote: »
    There's 3 main belief's: 1) Someone else shot him and Oswald was the patsy, 2) Oswald shot him but was part of a larger conspiracy, and 3) Oswald shot him and acted alone.

Hmmm take it you like James Elroy?

Oswald was unstable. And while he achieved the Marine grade of Marksman while enlisted, however by the time of his discharge he was not allowed to handle a firearm.

He attempted to defect to the USSR who declined to accept him until he attempted suicide.

Several weeks before he killed kennedy he tried to kill an extreme right wing radio host.

Does this sound like someone the mafia would hire to kill Kennedy.

Oh I'm back after that ban:rolleyes:

Jfk was taken out for exposing the truth end of. It was only a matter of time before the CIA and secret service were gonna take him out. In fact it was planned for quite some time, since his death was a ritual, like 9/11, Diana and among many other traumatic events to "traumatize" the nations of nations.

Same ol same ol,

Question is, can the people of "boards" .ie handle the truth.

Evidently not. lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm generally skeptical when viewing most of the CTs on this forum, along with the sensationalism and incredible sources most often cited. Many posters are probably bored like me, and want a little spice in their life beyond watching a boring telly soup rerun. But the JFK assassination seems problematic, and just too coincidentally convenient not to be fertile ground for CT theories. For example, wasn't it just too convenient for:
    • Oswald kills JFK
    • Immediately followed by Ruby killing Oswald before he can be questioned
    • Followed by Ruby dying in prison without full disclosure of motives?
    It's just too coincidentally convenient? Was JFK's assassination due to 2 nuts in a row, or a mob hit, or Castro getting back at JFK for the Bay of Pigs, or from smoke filled back rooms of the US power elite? No one will ever know for sure, except those directly involved.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Advertisement

mrgardener wrote: »
    Evidently not. lol

Oh says you.:rolleyes:

I'm generally skeptical when viewing most of the CTs on this forum, along with the sensationalism and incredible sources most often cited. Many posters are probably bored like me, and want a little spice in their life beyond watching a boring telly soup rerun. But the JFK assassination seems problematic, and just too coincidentally convenient not to be fertile ground for CT theories. For example, wasn't it just too convenient for:
    • Oswald kills JFK
    It's just too coincidentally convenient? Was JFK's assassination due to 2 nuts in a row, or a mob hit, or Castro getting back at JFK for the Bay of Pigs, or from smoke filled back rooms of the US power elite? No one will ever know for sure, except those directly involved.

Truth is known, people can't handle the truth.;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Truth is known, people can't handle the truth.;)
    The CTs and humour continues... See the film "The Rock?" Nicolas Cage has a line about discovering who really assassinated JFK at the end of the film.

The CTs and jokes continue... See the film "The Rock?" Nicolas Cage has a line about discovering who really assassinated JFK at the end of the film.

This is not a joke, I can handle it, this forum is stuck in the 90s when it comes to these issues. There isn't any point in "trying" to show you the truth, you will do anything to Run a MILE from it.

The hell we see is our heaven, is our reality. JFK was a ritual murder like many high placed events and deaths.

Guess what date jesus's birthday is. Again the truth is so mind boggling, it could give you a nervous breakdown. JFK was going to be killed he knew that. Why do you think he went against the whole government.

They control everything you see hear, read and know in your mind. Everything you learn, and pick up in schools and T.V has conditioned you to think and believe in a certain way. This is the craziest reality ever created. It's quite frankly the best designed hologram for chaos to thrive in. Tptb, have time travel, technology far more advanced than you WILL ever know lol..

The only thing they dont have, is love. Love is what keeps this universe breathing and alive. They want to warp this universe into their fantasy heaven, and thus creating this world as we know it, into a complete hell on earth. The all seeing eye controls this earth which is the most poweful entity in this universe before the crown (or god). It will manifest soon. It's too late, the entire planet is already mind fuccked as it is. most will die and the **** will hit the fan. You can of course choose to not believe that, but what is any of you going to do about it.

Didn't see many wake up on 9/11. They still think it was a few guys in a bloody cave.

it's all happening now. So it's actually absurd that people are trying to figure out after 40 years who killed JFK.:rolleyes: It's the same people running the world for the last 12,000 years. They are not seen or known by you or anyone out there.

Even now I bet your shaking heads. That's why its all working down to plan. Literally. Its why they can have such precision when it comes to killing JFK and Diana in such genius ways to their liking. She hit the 13th pillar in the diana goddess tunnel lol. People have no idea.... lmao. Just like JFK.

It was some man who was crazy who just had to get JFk.
    Just like it's some paparazzi kiling Diana accidently,
    Just like afghani caveman just so happened to take over New york Aerospace with plastic knives!!!!

Yet all occult rituals.

it's horrible the crap I have to see in this world as to what people will believe when it comes to the one truth of what we really are and born to be in this world. The only truth I see evidently here is we live for the lie.

Thats the reality now.

• Oswald kills JFK

why is that "convenient".

Oswald was questioned for two full days before he was shot by Ruby.
    Followed by Ruby dying in prison without full disclosure of motives?

He was an avid kennedy fan, including Jacquiline, was convinced he'd be seen as hero and get a minimal sentence and was also on the drug phenmetrazine at the time of the shooting.
    It's just too coincidentally convenient?

None of the above are a coincidences

• Oswald kills JFK

The first rule of assasination - kill the assasin. I too dont put a lot of faith in conspiracies, but this one does hold merit. Too many unanswered questions, too many people connected to it that died.
    This is not a joke, I can handle it, this forum is stuck in the 90s when it comes to these issues. There isn't any point in "trying" to show you the truth, you will do anything to Run a MILE from it.

The hell we see is our heaven, is our reality. JFK was a ritual murder like many high placed events and deaths.

Guess what date jesus's birthday is. Again the truth is so mind boggling, it could give you a nervous breakdown. JFK was going to be killed he knew that. Why do you think he went against the whole government.

They control everything you see hear, read and know in your mind. Everything you learn, and pick up in schools and T.V has conditioned you to think and believe in a certain way. This is the craziest reality ever created. It's quite frankly the best designed hologram for chaos to thrive in. Tptb, have time travel, technology far more advanced than you WILL ever know lol..

The only thing they dont have, is love. Love is what keeps this universe breathing and alive. They want to warp this universe into their fantasy heaven, and thus creating this world as we know it, into a complete hell on earth. The all seeing eye controls this earth which is the most poweful entity in this universe before the crown (or god). It will manifest soon. It's too late, the entire planet is already mind fuccked as it is. most will die and the **** will hit the fan. You can of course choose to not believe that, but what is any of you going to do about it.

Didn't see many wake up on 9/11. They still think it was a few guys in a bloody cave.

it's all happening now. So it's actually absurd that people are trying to figure out after 40 years who killed JFK.:rolleyes: It's the same people running the world for the last 12,000 years. They are not seen or known by you or anyone out there.

Even now I bet your shaking heads. That's why its all working down to plan. Literally. Its why they can have such precision when it comes to killing JFK and Diana in such genius ways to their liking. She hit the 13th pillar in the diana goddess tunnel lol. People have no idea.... lmao. Just like JFK.

Just like afghani caveman just so happened to take over New york Aerospace with plastic knives!!!!

Yet all occult rituals.

it's horrible the crap I have to see in this world as to what people will believe when it comes to the one truth of what we really are and born to be in this world. The only truth I see evidently here is we live for the lie.

Thats the reality now.

Arnt we the luckiest forum members on the planet having you here to enlighten us. I mean almost everyone on the planet oblivious to a twelve thousand year old secret, except you. And you choose to share it with us. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for waking me up.

Di0genes wrote: »

Oswald was questioned for two full days before he was shot by Ruby.
    Yet the Dallas police never thought to record anything he said .All we have in that times period is Oswald answering a few questions to the press

The CIA were aware of a Mob plan to assassinate Kennedy when he had visited Miami and Robert Kennedy , fearfull for his brothers life had asked him to consider canceling the trip to Dallas . Kennedy had many enemies including the Mob and there was a lot of southern hostillity towards him to so if ever a time was needed for security by all concerned to be stepped up this should have being the time

The chief of Dallas police , Jessie Curry prior to Kennedys arrival in Dallas said '' Nothing must occur that will be distastefull to the president on his vist and all necessary procedures are in place to ensure nothing goes wrong ''.

Kennedy was always aware of the possiblity of him being assassinated and had said to his wife on arrival in texas '' we are now entering nut country '' . On the morning of the 22 november had also said to his SS men '' All it takes for somebody to kill the president is for somebody to get on top of a building with a rifle , nothing much you can do about that '' .

When the motorcade left Love Field for the trip to down town Dallas the Secret Service guys ,some whom had being nursing hangovers from drinking the night before were ordered off the side steps of the Limousine , (supposedly ) on the presidents orders to allow the crowds a better view of JKF as he waved to them .

Strange to think that knowing the possible dangers in Dealy Plazza it never occurred to the secret servicemen or police to post men on top of all the buildings there ........ like this is Dallas Texas . The texas book depository store window was the perfect place to look down on the now highly visible president who now had with no security cover

The Kennedy Assasination became the blueprint in training for security to all presidents and heads of state around the world .

Yet all occult rituals.

Thats the reality now.

Hang on....are you talking about "The Matrix"?
    Great film, great special effects - even if the plot was barking....

Latchy wrote: »
    Yet the Dallas police never thought to record anything he said .All we have in that times period is Oswald answering a few questions to the press

No interviews with Oswald were recorded.
    The chief of Dallas police , Jessie Curry prior to Kennedys arrival in Dallas said '' Nothing must occur that will be distastefull to the president on his vist and all necessary procedures are in place to ensure nothing goes wrong ''.

And this proves what exactly?
    Kennedy was always aware of the possiblity of him being assassinated and had said to his wife on arrival in texas '' we are now entering nut country ''

So? Texans can be a lil odd and compulsive. W
    . On the morning of the 22 november had also said to his SS men '' All it takes for somebody to kill the president is for somebody to get on top of a building with a rifle , nothing much you can do about that '' .

Which is true. What could agents have done to stop a lone nut on a building?
    When the motorcade left Love Field for the trip to down town Dallas the Secret Service guys ,some whom had being nursing hangovers from drinking the night before were ordered off the side steps of the Limousine , (supposedly ) on the presidents orders to allow the crowds a better view of JKF as he waved to them .
    [

Its well documented (indeed on other threads on this forum) that JFK disliked having agents on the side steps and running boards of his car. The stand down in dallas was typical of previous public appearances.
    Strange to think that knowing the possible dangers in Dealy Plazza it never occurred to the secret servicemen or police to post men on top of all the buildings there ........ like this is Dallas Texas . The texas book depository store window was the perfect place to look down on the now highly visible president who now had with no security cover

So they should have instinctively known the book depository was the probably snipers nest? Even if they had agents on the roof, Oswald could easily have gotten off the three shots from the store room before the roof agents arrived.
    The Kennedy Assasination became the blueprint in training for security to all presidents and heads of state around the world .

Exactly. Mistakes were made. Lessons were learnt. this doesn't mean the Kennnedy assassination was anything other than a lone nut with a rifle.

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    No interviews with Oswald were recorded.

Isin't that what I said below:confused:

Latchy

And this proves what exactly?

Wasn't to prove anything ,that's just a statement to say Dallas police were very aware of potential dangers of the presidents vist and doing what they were supposed to be doing ,escorting and protecting the president on his trip through Dallas but overall the SS men were in charge of JFK's personell protection .

So? Texans can be a lil odd and compulsive.

So ? Not just a trait of Texans
    Which is true. What could agents have done to stop a lone nut on a building?
    For starters ? Make sure he isin't there in the first place
    Its well documented (indeed on other threads on this forum) that JFK disliked having agents on the side steps and running boards of his car. The stand down in dallas was typical of previous public appearances.
    Not using those side boards on that day cost him his life . Yes I have posted in those other threads to

So they should have instinctively known the book depository was the probably snipers nest? Even if they had agents on the roof, Oswald could easily have gotten off the three shots from the store room before the roof agents arrived.
    Why wouldn't they have known when it would most likley have looked the place to shoot from ? But we are talking 1963 when .

Nobody we know of was vetted before entering any building in Dealy Plazza

Exactly. Mistakes were made. Lessons were learnt. this doesn't mean the Kennnedy assassination was anything other than a lone nut with a rifle.
    No it doesn't and giving all the possible scenarios with conspiracy theories , the lone nut with a rifle has never sat easy with millions of people who will always want to believe other forces were at hand in the killing .

Advertisement